Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I was gonna let the constant #Targset shade slide, but it's only so long fake thugs can pretend

:lolbron:

I knew I was remembering correctly

But he goes hard now and switched while we were still on the bottom. It aint no Kevin Durant shyt

I'm pretty sure my first post was making fun of all the Stark losses, even though I still said I repped them at the time I can never forgive myself of slandering the Gawdbody:mjcry:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
So let me see if I got this right:patrice:

Nikkas hate the 2 prominent females on the show for being annoying and not accomplishing anything

BUT

Love Mormont for just scowling, talking over grown men:duck:, and up to this point is just in the show for.... Crickets

Do I have this right?:skip:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
I was gonna let the constant #Targset shade slide, but it's only so long fake thugs can pretend:steviej:Ayo, to all the real #Starkset members, direct your attention to the Summer Jam screen

@Adam3000 @Christian3o5 @BonafideDefacto @tru_m.a.c @mson @R.E.N. Spells Ren @macpat @AkaDemiK @Skilltastrophy @hexagram23 @PewPew @beanz @FukkAPaidEmail @Sincere Noble @Malik @Lord Beasley @Method Man @Twitter @CJ @Uh Oh @chemicalsword @LeVraiPapi@Scott Summers @detroitwalt @Randy Marsh @dabestkeptsecret @irishfury @Triggermatic @Jards @Kostibros @satam55 @The Flying Dutchman@Sonny Corinthos @Bathing Ape @PewPew @ATLien @choc_cardigan @Yessir_Araphat @TheGreatShowtime @Berto @Robbie3000 @Rusty Kuntz@dexwire @Piff Perkins @iNad925 @Rekkapryde @FrederickDouglas
:

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/7945534/ <Receipts

He even tried to deny it when he got called out in this very thread:lolbron::

I was tempted to son you then, but I figured I'd let you rock. But nah, you just had to keep going, huh? Well:

When-She-Refuses-Let-Up-Even-Little-Bit.gif

God and Jon Snow forgive, I don't:umad:
These the kind of nikkas you got on your squad @Adam3000 ? :mjgrin:You really gonna let this dude continue sullying the reputation of those with the blood of the First Men flowing through their veins? This seems like the actions of a nikka more suited to #KrakenGang (the Euron chapter of that set that is) or maybe joining whatever remains of #FreyDay:hubie:Y'all pouring jelly on yourself letting this false flagging dude rock that avatar and screenname:francis:And this happened not that long ago in season 4. These new nikkas the reason I stopped drinking Dos Equis:scusthov:

Meanwhile, we at #Targset still rocking with our A1 day ones. No set switching round these parts:blessed:

Matter fact, now that I think about it, I saw this nikka on TV a little while ago:ohhh::

giphy.gif
tumblr_inline_o7m4oqitOV1ri4iwp_500.gif

That is high treason

Punishable by death or by agreeing to take the black and join the Night's Watch

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Jon really should've kicked those disloyal houses to the curb and elevated the loyal houses... Sansa was right about that..
As in kick those 2 kids that just pledged their allegiance to the curb?:mjlol:

Y'all acting like he gave the men that committed treason their spots on the team back.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Midgets aren't a race and comparing midgets to a race is an insult. Midgets are a expression of genetic weakness like Down syndrome. There are semi-midget peoples in Africa called Pygmies that normal Africans kill. This to to say that breeding with midgets is a regressive thing to do. Midgets are easily dominated and destroyed things, like people like Down syndrome. I have no idea why African American people seem to like midgets.

Powerful women in real life don't marry midgets like Tyrion so it shouldn't happen in the show.

We probably have a few little people on the forums. Have some respect

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We probably have a few little people on the forums. Have some respect

I'll refer to them as little people hence but I'm not going to take back what I said. Little people get stomped out in real life. Breeding with them be regressive. It is what it is.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Are you forgetting Jaime used the Uncle to take Riverrun from the Blackfish and then they vacated the premises?

And Arya would have no clue if he was there or not.

No I know all of that.

And then Walder Frey told Jaime that he locked the uncle BACK up in the dungeon.

I was wondering if Arya had done any investigating before or after she killed Frey, maybe overhearing his sons bragging about it or something that would lead her to free him.

Plus it thought it might be common knowledge with the way Jamie used him to get into the castle and then surrender

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
No you were arging hair color and wrong on both fronts. Anyway Jon is meant too look different than the others members of the family on the show. It has meaning. He looks like his mystery dad.
nikka, i was wrong because you were wrong. you said he had black hair like no stark, i posted a stark with the same hair. you focus on hair color rather than the fact that they have the same hair. it's not a mystery, jon looks like a stark. ned's kid's look like tullys, except arya, who has black hair. you just gonna keep ignoring that though, right?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:skip: they're fukking themselves, what do you expect?

There are no direct lineage person with part pure Targaryaen ancestry, like Rhaegar, with Jon Snow's features. Every single person with a direct Targaryaen parent has some evident Targaryaen feature, whether it be purplish eyes, blondish hair, etc.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka, i was wrong because you were wrong. you said he had black hair like no stark, i posted a stark with the same hair. you focus on hair color rather than the fact that they have the same hair. it's not a mystery, jon looks like a stark. ned's kid's look like tullys, except arya, who has black hair. you just gonna keep ignoring that though, right?

Jon's hair is described as being dark brown to almost black. That's still too dark to be half inbred Targaryaen. In the book hair and eye color is defined as an important part in determining a person's hair color. Simply put, Jon is too dark featured to be Rhaegar's son. The rest doesn't matter.