Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I know but isn't Riverrun extremely close to where the Frey's are? Or am I tripping? Walder Frey told Jamie last season that his "son in law" (Arya's uncle ) was back in the dungeons so I was wondering if Arya freed him off camera before or after she killed The Freys because if her uncle takes back over then that's one castle and Army at the Starks side

Are you forgetting Jaime used the Uncle to take Riverrun from the Blackfish and then they vacated the premises?

And Arya would have no clue if he was there or not.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Midgets aren't a race and comparing midgets to a race is an insult. Midgets are a expression of genetic weakness like Down syndrome. There are semi-midget peoples in Africa called Pygmies that normal Africans kill. This to to say that breeding with midgets is a regressive thing to do. Midgets are easily dominated and destroyed things, like people like Down syndrome. I have no idea why African American people seem to like midgets.

Powerful women in real life don't marry midgets like Tyrion so it shouldn't happen in the show.
Shut up, racist:camby: u sound like a slave master :scust:

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
yeah but you still have to galvanize an army. no one is going to fight for a weak dude that doesn't punish people for actively committing treason. You keep them in winterfell, treat them like ned treated theon, and give those castles to loyal families as a reward.
They haven't committed anything yet, and Jon has a resume. Nobody should question his decisions

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut up, racist:camby: u sound like a slave master :scust:

Midget is not a race. Why are you comparing bad genes Down syndrome and midgets to black people, labelling them the same? Midgets in Africa or the Black Carribean barely survive because blacks disdain them like those with Down syndrome.

Ignorant weirdo :scust:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Anyway the book and show are different. In the show Jon's hair is clearly Black and everyone has brown hair. They clearly dye the actors hair to make it darker. It has meaning. He is not #targset

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Midget is not a race. Why are you comparing bad genes Down syndrome and midgets to black people, labelling them the same? Midgets in Africa or the Black Carribean barely survive because blacks disdain them like those with Down syndrome.

Ignorant weirdo :scust:
Don't u have a lynching and cross burning to attend, u racist skank:camby:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't u have a lynching and cross burning to attend, u racist skank:camby:

I'm one of the most probalck posters in this forum. You dare compare midgets, Down syndrome and retards and call them black people. You're like these lames who think gay people are a race like blacks too.

fukk you. Get an education. :pacspit:

Fags, Midgets, Retards aren't the same as black people and never will be. :camby:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:manny: the point i was tryna make was they have the same hair. jon hair is black in the show just like arya's was yesterday.

Jon Snow's hair is almost black as described in the show. His features are also dark. The point is his features are too dark. There is no direct Targaryaen offspring in the book with features like Jon Snow's. He looks more like Arthur Dayne. His eyes, hair color, etc match Dayne's. Or someone like Dayne, not Rhaegar Targaryaen,

:mjpls:

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
I'm one of the most probalck posters in this forum. You dare compare midgets, Down syndrome and retards and call them black people. You're like these lames who think gay people are a race like blacks too.

fukk you. Get an education. :pacspit:

Fags, Midgets, Retards aren't the same as black people and never will be. :camby:
Stop quoting me, bigot :damn: May u burn in hell and never reproduce hateful offspring :pacspit:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Jon Snow's hair is almost black as described in the show. His features are also dark. The point is his features are too dark. There is no direct Targaryaen offspring in the book with features like Jon Snow's. He looks more like Arthur Dayne. His eyes, hair color, etc match Dayne's. Or someone like Dayne, not Rhaegar Targaryaen,

:mjpls:
:skip: they're fukking themselves, what do you expect?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:manny: the point i was tryna make was they have the same hair. jon hair is black in the show just like arya's was yesterday.
No you were arging hair color and wrong on both fronts. Anyway Jon is meant too look different than the others members of the family on the show. It has meaning. He looks like his mystery dad.