™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Lyanna has black hair. The show screwed up getting a child actor with brown hair but the adult girl they got to play her has black hair. Jon gets his looks from his mom.

eed9b8374acd5e95beb35269ad410aaf

300px-Enife_Lyanna_Stark.png
Her hair is dark brown not Black.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
The opening scene was a little meh for me: Arya is becoming a little too powerful. Despite being a complete fantasy world, the characters are generally rooted in realism. You make shytty decisions you suffer the consequences, the good don't always prevail, karma is non-existent, etc. However, Arya being able to shape-shift and kill hundreds of men at ease isn't what we've grown accustomed to.

Especially since it's never really been defined how she's able to steal faces; initially I was under the impression that she has to kill someone in order to take their face but in previous episodes (most recently last season's finale when she stole the waitress' face in order to kill Frey) she didn't commit murder before taking the face.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I just showed pictures of everyone having brown hair but him. A picture with bad lighting doesn't change that. Jon has Black hair while none of the others do.. This is known.
you posted a picture of a bunch of kids who don't have stark traits. arya stark has the same hair as jon. this is known.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Arya wasn't in Riverrun

I know but isn't Riverrun extremely close to where the Frey's are? Or am I tripping? Walder Frey told Jamie last season that his "son in law" (Arya's uncle ) was back in the dungeons so I was wondering if Arya freed him off camera before or after she killed The Freys because if her uncle takes back over then that's one castle and Army at the Starks side

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats racist. He's a G, and should be respected as such.

Jon doesn't want to be king, he'll gracefully bow out sooner or later.

Midgets aren't a race and comparing midgets to a race is an insult. Midgets are a expression of genetic weakness like Down syndrome. There are semi-midget peoples in Africa called Pygmies that normal Africans kill. This to to say that breeding with midgets is a regressive thing to do. Midgets are easily dominated and destroyed things, like people like Down syndrome. I have no idea why African American people seem to like midgets.

Powerful women in real life don't marry midgets like Tyrion so it shouldn't happen in the show.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
She was not correct. She basically wanted those dudes fam to suffer, but thats not how u grow an army. If she saw the Dead army, she would keep her trap shut.
yeah but you still have to galvanize an army. no one is going to fight for a weak dude that doesn't punish people for actively committing treason. You keep them in winterfell, treat them like ned treated theon, and give those castles to loyal families as a reward.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
See post 2810. She has brown hair breh
:mjgrin:

He is graceful and quick, and has a lean build. Jon has the long face of the Starks, with dark, brown hair and grey eyes so dark they almost seem black.Because he looks so much like a Stark, Tyrion Lannister notes that whoever Jon's mother was, she left little of herself in her son's appearance. Out of all the Stark children, Arya Stark is said to resemble Jon the most, as Robb, Sansa, Bran and Rickon take after their Tully mother, Catelyn.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He had to rise from the grave because he did some shytty fukking moves. :gucci:

Sansa has been shytty in the past but she's been a lot better recently. She learned a lot.

What? :dahell:

He had to rise from the grave because he brought the wildlings to the Wall and a few Night's Watch wasn't feeling it and killed him over it.

Fred.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
The hound seeing visions out that fire tho.... That had to be one of the most biggest things out that episode

That just goes to show , the red God ain't no joke. Out all the religions in that show, the red God is the only one to actually back up all his followers talk. Except, the God of death

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:mjgrin:

He is graceful and quick, and has a lean build. Jon has the long face of the Starks, with dark, brown hair and grey eyes so dark they almost seem black.Because he looks so much like a Stark, Tyrion Lannister notes that whoever Jon's mother was, she left little of herself in her son's appearance. Out of all the Stark children, Arya Stark is said to resemble Jon the most, as Robb, Sansa, Bran and Rickon take after their Tully mother, Catelyn.
You said she had Black hair did you not?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ned has extremely dark brown hair sometimes (as rob did; and Bran's hair is light brown when he's young and is now dark brown/black)
ned-stark.jpg

If the Honorable Eddard Stark's hair looks like amber waves of grain( :banderas:), but all his male children have dark brown, then what say you?

I know everybody wants our glorious sheen but jesus people
SMvHr82.gif

Lyanna Stark

Arya Stark, with her brown hair, long face and grey eyes,[8][9]resembles Lyanna in appearance, according to Eddard Stark.[4] Margaery Tyrell, also brown of hair,[10] is believed by some to resemble Lyanna, though Eddard disagrees.

@tru_m.a.c , the Game of Thrones book is the ultimate canon. It doesn''t matter how characters are depicted in the show inasmuch as the book describes them differently. In the book Lyanna is described as looking like Arya, who has brown hair, as well as having brown hair like Margaery Tyrell. Hence Lyanna has brown hair. It doesn't matter the exact type of brown hair Ned has in the show. The Ned in the show is just a shallow depiction; in the book Ned has reddish brown hair. Jon, on the other hand, has neither red nor brown hair. Rather his hair is black or almost black, which is a trait none of the Starks possess. Only a few powerful families in the Western kingdom have black hair or almost black hair in their lineage.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
017796sp1019lakers1seattle-supersonic-center-patrick-ewing-is-packed-picture-id567386669

You need to stay retired, didn't laugh once

U Thought u was Jordan wearing the 4-5
I was gonna let the constant #Targset shade slide, but it's only so long fake thugs can pretend:steviej:Ayo, to all the real #Starkset members, direct your attention to the Summer Jam screen

@Adam3000 @Christian3o5 @BonafideDefacto @tru_m.a.c @mson @R.E.N. Spells Ren @macpat @AkaDemiK @Skilltastrophy @hexagram23 @PewPew @beanz @FukkAPaidEmail @Sincere Noble @Malik @Lord Beasley @Method Man @Twitter @CJ @Uh Oh @chemicalsword @LeVraiPapi@Scott Summers @detroitwalt @Randy Marsh @dabestkeptsecret @irishfury @Triggermatic @Jards @Kostibros @satam55 @The Flying Dutchman@Sonny Corinthos @Bathing Ape @PewPew @ATLien @choc_cardigan @Yessir_Araphat @TheGreatShowtime @Berto @Robbie3000 @Rusty Kuntz@dexwire @Piff Perkins @iNad925 @Rekkapryde @FrederickDouglas
:

Which group should I join?

:patrice:

Put my fellowship, faith, and trust into a female tho?

:patrice:

I've made my choice

#targset

:blessed:

May your titties guide us to victory

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/7945534/ <Receipts

He even tried to deny it when he got called out in this very thread:lolbron::

:hhh:

Was never targset can't stand dany
I was tempted to son you then, but I figured I'd let you rock. But nah, you just had to keep going, huh? Well:

When-She-Refuses-Let-Up-Even-Little-Bit.gif

God and Jon Snow forgive, I don't:umad:
These the kind of nikkas you got on your squad @Adam3000 ? :mjgrin:You really gonna let this dude continue sullying the reputation of those with the blood of the First Men flowing through their veins? This seems like the actions of a nikka more suited to #KrakenGang (the Euron chapter of that set that is) or maybe joining whatever remains of #FreyDay:hubie:Y'all pouring jelly on yourself letting this false flagging dude rock that avatar and screenname:francis:And this happened not that long ago in season 4. These new nikkas the reason I stopped drinking Dos Equis:scusthov:

Meanwhile, we at #Targset still rocking with our A1 day ones. No set switching round these parts:blessed:

Matter fact, now that I think about it, I saw this nikka on TV a little while ago:ohhh::

giphy.gif