godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish Tyrion and Sansa would hook up :noah:

He treated her good. Sansa tryin to be the new Cersei doe

Tyrion is a midget so that's not happening. Posters in here are dissing Sansa for telling Jon what to do but it was Sansa that saved Jon's ass by bringing the Vale into the fold. Jon leads his armg to slaughter without Sansa. Jon is a better warrior but Sansa is the better politician. Cersei is the powerful woman in Westeros and most all his enemies end up dead or dying.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Tyrion is a midget so that's not happening. Posters in here are dissing Sansa for telling Jon what to do but it was Sansa that saved Jon's ass by bringing the Vale into the fold. Jon leads his armg to slaughter without Sansa. Jon is a better warrior but Sansa is the better politician. Cersei is the powerful woman in Westeros and most all his enemies end up dead or dying.
Thats racist. He's a G, and should be respected as such.

Jon doesn't want to be king, he'll gracefully bow out sooner or later.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
benjen-stark-and-jon-snow-game-of-thronespng.png

look at the side by side. look at arya yesterday.

book wise one of the reasons why cat hates him so much is because he looks more stark than her kids. arya is the only one who doesn't look Tully.

well Cat was a dumb bytch

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I did a Google search and Lyanna is described by George R Martin as looking similar like Arya. That is to say Lyanna has brown hair in the book just like Arya:

Lyanna Stark

She does. Her hair was a little darker though. Dark brown hair that's almost black. Jon looks like a Stark while most of Ned's kids look like Tullys.

Jon doesn't look like his dad.

320px-Rhaegar_twoiaf.jpg

Here's Lyanna. Dark hair.

250px-Lyanna_stark_by_dreambeing.jpg

This is their Grandfather...so Jon does resemble him.

latest

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I did a Google search and Lyanna is described by George R Martin as looking similar like Arya. That is to say Lyanna has brown hair in the book just like Arya:

Lyanna Stark
about jon
He is graceful and quick, and has a lean build. Jon has the long face of the Starks, with dark, brown hair and grey eyes so dark they almost seem black. Because he looks so much like a Stark, Tyrion Lannister notes that whoever Jon's mother was, she left little of herself in her son's appearance. Out of all the Stark children, Arya Stark is said to resemble Jon the most, as Robb, Sansa, Bran and Rickon take after their Tully mother, Catelyn.

Daps
All in all it was just an OK Episode, beginning was absolute piff - so was the Dany landing scene.

Hound scene was funny, rest was just ok

That Ed Sheeran shyt was shameless as fukk, that actually takes an entire point off for me. "Nah this is a new song :troll:"

Shyt was disgusting, might as well put Khaled in the next Dorne scenes.

This ain't Entourage:camby:

The actor that plays Arya is a Ed She er an fan and Ed Sheeran is a GoT fan so they did it for her.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
might as well put Khaled in the next Dorne scenes.

the pure uncut FURY that would happen if Khaled showed up on GoT would be gold. Having Lil Ahsad with him would be the icing on the cake. nikkaz would be so mad. :laff:

YOU'RE HANDSOME
YOU'RE DORNISH
YOU'RE STRONG

:laff: :laff: :laff:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Ned has extremely dark brown hair sometimes (as rob did; and Bran's hair is light brown when he's young and is now dark brown/black)
ned-stark.jpg

If the Honorable Eddard Stark's hair looks like amber waves of grain( :banderas:), but all his male children have dark brown, then what say you?

I know everybody wants our glorious sheen but jesus people
SMvHr82.gif

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
That fukkboi Bran. I know he's disabled, but he need to learn how to crawl or something. Damn shame everybody that helps him end up dyin. He coulda just lived in the cave wit the old man man and the purple bish, but he went and fukked that up by giving the Dead Kang the address.

Hound need a rematch w/ Big Girl. He was sick as fukk during that last match.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
benjen-stark-and-jon-snow-game-of-thronespng.png

look at the side by side. look at arya yesterday.

book wise one of the reasons why cat hates him so much is because he looks more stark than her kids. arya is the only one who doesn't look Tully.

I just showed pictures of everyone having brown hair but him. A picture with bad lighting doesn't change that. Jon has Black hair while none of the others do.. This is known.