dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Maybe I'm mistaken then, and the show confirmed it....i just don't recall. How did the book confirm it?

shyt, why did Joff do it in the book tho? He knew about his mom fukking Jamie at that point?
When Robert came to winterfell and jaime pushed bran out the window, Robert said poor b*stard, its better that he die than be a cripple. Joff dumb ass took that shyt serious and paid a freerider to kill bran. He gave him a valyrian dagger to do it.

Tyrion is the one who connects the dots in the book cuz he confronts littlefinger for lying to Cat about it being Tyrion's dagger.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Did Jon's mother have Black hair? :sas1: Nah she didn't. No Stark has Black hair. So wear did the Black hair come from?:sas2: You're on the right track. Don't left them fool you.

Lyanna has black hair. The show screwed up getting a child actor with brown hair but the adult girl they got to play her has black hair. Jon gets his looks from his mom.

eed9b8374acd5e95beb35269ad410aaf

300px-Enife_Lyanna_Stark.png

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bytch was bad.

Tommen was in heaven :ohlawd:

He was a straight herb though letting them imprison his wife. No King in history would let anyone imprison his Queen like that. Bruhs had all the soldiers of the Reach, Westerlands, the Crownlands and some from the Stormlands (after Stannis died) at their immediate disposal. If he was really bout it, that's a good 120,000 men he could've used to storm their little ass castle and would've got rid of them cult nikkas ASAP. But he was a little boy. Not a real king.

Tommen was an inbred dumb herb. He let the Faith rule him and ride him like a donkey, then didnt have the heart to continue after his mother dealt finally dealt with them. Tommen had more than enough time to scheme a better outcome but he waited too long. While he was too weak and merciful to be good king, his brother was too brash and merciless. The common thing between them is that both were inbred and dumb. Inbred Lannisters can't rule.

Last edited:
Daps
When Robert came to winterfell and jaime pushed bran out the window, Robert said poor b*stard, its better that he die than be a cripple. Joff dumb ass took that shyt serious and paid a freerider to kill bran. He gave him a valyrian dagger to do it.

Tyrion is the one who connects the dots in the book cuz he confronts littlefinger for lying to Cat about it being Tyrion's dagger.

I'm fairly certain that didn't happen on the show. I think Jamie does say it's better to kill him than be a cripple, then Tyrion says, speaking for the cripple, I disagree, death is so final.

I think Cersei may have admitted to it on the show, but I really can't remember

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lyanna has black hair. The show screwed up getting a child actor with brown hair but the adult girl they got to play her has black hair. Jon gets his looks from his mom.

eed9b8374acd5e95beb35269ad410aaf

300px-Enife_Lyanna_Stark.png

I did a Google search and Lyanna is described by George R Martin as looking similar like Arya. That is to say Lyanna has brown hair in the book just like Arya:

Lyanna Stark