Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
All in all it was just an OK Episode, beginning was absolute piff - so was the Dany landing scene.

Hound scene was funny, rest was just ok

That Ed Sheeran shyt was shameless as fukk, that actually takes an entire point off for me. "Nah this is a new song :troll:"

Shyt was disgusting, might as well put Khaled in the next Dorne scenes.

This ain't Entourage:camby:
Breh I can't believe they actually did that shyt :russ:

Khaled would've killed that shyt :banderas:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Tommen was blinded by the p*ssy (not Sir Pounce). Expect a kid getting his first boner for a chick to think rationally brehs.

Specially when she looked like this:
84b6ef6de9de6f841151a5a8c6053e6e7788d4bc_hq.gif

bytch was bad.

Tommen was in heaven :ohlawd:

He was a straight herb though letting them imprison his wife. No King in history would let anyone imprison his Queen like that. Bruhs had all the soldiers of the Reach, Westerlands, the Crownlands and some from the Stormlands (after Stannis died) at their immediate disposal. If he was really bout it, that's a good 120,000 men he could've used to storm their little ass castle and would've got rid of them cult nikkas ASAP. But he was a little boy. Not a real king.

Daps
fukk a spoiler but in the book it was joff. I don't know about the shows canon tho.
Maybe I'm mistaken then, and the show confirmed it....i just don't recall. How did the book confirm it?

shyt, why did Joff do it in the book tho? He knew about his mom fukking Jamie at that point?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Game of Throne has become the Women's empowerment show. Women are pretty much running every set. The American Feminist movement is more vast and powerful than we thought. :picard:

Jon Snow getting challenged and punked by Sans in front of the entire North:hhh:

Lyannna Mormont calling shots like she's The Godfather. :stopitslime:

Araya is the hardest character on the show:martin:

Cersei is the only one with balls in the Lannister Set :mjlol:
Daenerys has been the ultimate Women's "started from the bottom now we're here" story. From getting Pimp by here brother to being on the verge of ruling over Westeros . :gucci:

Let's be real, women wasn't running shyt back then.

HOH GMB 4Life. :birdman:

yall nikkaz :laff:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Nah fukk Sansa

First of all she MANIPULATED Jon by leading him to believe that the war for Winterfell was really a rescue mission to save Rickon. That as the ONLY reason Jon went back to take it. Then on the eve of battle she went all "Rickon's a lost cause". Sacrifice your brother because you want to come home brehs...

Secondly she LIED to Jon about the Vale soldiers. That wasn't some gallant heroic move by Sansa that was a selfish move just to say that she "contributed" when really if Jon would've known from the jump he and Davos could have planned accordingly. Put your brother and an army at risk because you want to feel valuable brehs.

Thirdly, if I'm not mistaken, once the White Walkers bring the wall down they can attack MUCH faster than Cersei can send forces to the North. Jon said it himself, Kings Landing is FAR south and those soldiers aren't equipped for the cold. Robb was kicking their asses before the Red Wedding ended his chapter. And wouldn't you yourself have tunnel vision if you watched a literal ice king wave his hands in the air and a hundred dead muthafukkas sprang back to life like they just don't care?

:russ:

Also Sansa wanted her own "secret" army because she was still thinking about having Winterfell for herself and she wanted an army that answered to her, NOT Jon. It wasn't this crazy calculated move. Jon's won how many battles now? I lost count. Like you said him and Davos could have easily strategized but she kept them in the dark. It was about Sansa having some power and feeling in control. Nothing more, nothing less. And again like you said, she went from wanting to save Rickon to Rickon's already dead, fukk him :camby: If somebody kills your brother like that in front of you, you're not gonna be thinking rationally.