southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Yea....Jon already in the Westerosi history books. King Arthur status. 1,000 years from now some kids in middle school gonna be reading about him thinking it's all bullshyt because of how much crazy stuff he's done. nikka basically became a legend after he beat down Ramsey like that. He was already close before the battle with everything else but that shyt solidified it.

Sansa need to chill out. She wants to punish kids because of what their fathers did. Remember back in season 2 when Joffrey and Cersei were treating her like shyt because "her dead father was a traitor". And her brother Robb, who they wanted dead too. They abused Sansa who was just a little girl at the time because she was related to Ned & Robb. She used to beg Cersei for mercy while Cersei was like :dame: You'd think Sansa would remember how she was treated. Guess not though because she was ready to :camby: them little kids.

There is no Ramsey beat down without Sansa bringing in the Vale.

Sansa said nothing of treating the kids like dirt. Do you really think Sansa would treat those kids like she was treated? You act like Sansa requested their heads.

On a political side, if I knew that only one party would pay for my grievances (rather than my whole family), I would commit the crime & take the blame. I'm not even really against Jon's decision...I'm just saying that Sansa had a valid point.

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
And btw, we are NOT saying that Sansa is fit to rule. Pro Sansanites are saying that she has what Jon lacks...political awareness.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
And btw, we are NOT saying that Sansa is fit to rule. Pro Sansanites are saying that she has what Jon lacks...political awareness.
she doesn't have political awareness. she just has a type of Stockholm syndrome. trying to become like the people who damaged her.

stern and not flexible. those type of people have all died on the show

She needs to just fall back tbh. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

The Stark dynasty and the Laker dynasty :wow: :wow:

we talkin emasculation tho really? Because most every female been played and/or raped and shyt, it ain't about emasculation. If you still living in this world then you probably saw or experienced some vile shyt, man OR woman.

It's a cold world.

There's a war goin on outside no man OR woman is safe from :francis:

Walkers ain't shook

This go back to what I was saying earlier. Sansa ain't seeing the forest from the trees, castles, land, none of it means shyt. It's all about to get swallowed up by the winter. Jon is playing big league baseball and she's out here on some college world series shyt :dahell:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Cersei done fukked everything up. "tommen betrayed us" bytch you blew up his fukking wife :gucci:

Cersei lives in her own world. Her son "betrayed her" because he married a girl and that girl was rightfully the Queen now, not her anymore. So she got spiteful instead of falling back as a normal mother would do. Then she gives power to Bernie Sanders and his followers which was a major no-no seeing they lost their power centuries ago for GOOD reason and to get herself out of the mess she made, she blew up about a thousand people. She lost her mind man :russ: Jaime gonna have to kill her eventually. Talking about their dynasty. bytch we don't got any kids. They all dead, the last one thanks to you :gucci:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Little Finger gonna be the last one standing. I just know it. :wow:
196157.gif

Last edited:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
All in all it was just an OK Episode, beginning was absolute piff - so was the Dany landing scene.

Hound scene was funny, rest was just ok

That Ed Sheeran shyt was shameless as fukk, that actually takes an entire point off for me. "Nah this is a new song :troll:"

Shyt was disgusting, might as well put Khaled in the next Dorne scenes.

This ain't Entourage:camby: