godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did Jon's mother have Black hair? :sas1: Nah she didn't. No Stark has Black hair. So wear did the Black hair come from?:sas2: You're on the right track. Don't left them fool you.

Who else has black hair in and around Lyanna? It wasn't just the Kingsguard. But Jon is too small to be that man's son. Isn't he?Maybe not. Stannis did like Jon and offered him, a b*stard, Winterfell.
:ohhh:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
As someone mentioned previously, you have the Walkers approaching from the North & Cercei approaching from the South. Jon is starting a habit of ignoring issues until it's too late (i.e. that's how he got stabbed & died the first time).

tenor.gif
"Ah don't finish yo statement :stop:"

It's like y'all purposely skipped over the scene with the big ass map and her being the Queen of 7 kingdoms - 4.

If Euron takes the bulk of his navy out of King's Landing, Dany can attack at full strength and take the crown overnight. If Cersei marches her armies out of King's Landing, it opens her up to a ground offensive from the Martells or Tyrells. There is no threat from a Lannister army. The Freys are dead and they command the pass into the North. Now you have to get past the resurgent Riverrun and House of Tully.

Put it this way, at first I was upset that Arya wasn't heading back up north. Then I sat and thought about it. What the fukk can Arya do in Winterfell? The only people who need to be in Winterfell right now are Jon and Bran. Sansa serves no purpose in Winterfell because the North recognizes Jon as a rightful heir, regardless of his b*stard history.

Since she can't fight or train anyone, what is she doing beside sulking all day. Seriously, let's say it really was 3pm on a Monday in Winterfell right now, what would Sansa's role and responsibility be?

Bran is warging and plotting on the Night King
Jon is training his troops, planning with his generals, and taking care of affairs across the north
Arya is killing entire houses by herself and surviving by herself
Sansa is........bytch go send a raven or something :hhh:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: not sure if serious.

It's serious. No direct son or daughter, half or otherwise, has black hair like Jon. In the book Rhaegar's son has a Dornish dark-haired mother and Rhaegar's son still has purplish eyes and whitish hair.

I'm glad @BlackPearl The Empress agrees me though, although I just realized she named herself after the racist Game of Throne's artist depictions of black women as "whores" in this book. The "Black Pearl", renowned slut and nothing black about her progeny. Ridiculous. The author should depict black men's rage too but he does not understand it.

Last edited:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
all i'm saying is IF he was looking at this from an end game standpoint, he would need to align or have others align with him. The only way Cersei aligns is if he takes a knee and fights against Dany. The only way Dany aligns is if he takes a knee and fights against Cersei. Period...there's no if ands or buts, unless Dany vs Cersei is a quick and decisive battle and there's still time to fight against the undead, which i doubt.

and to be honest, Cersei has more obligation to the realm then Dany does. DAny could sail her ass back to across the water and chill literally.

Insert Project Arya

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Who else has black hair in and around Lyanna? It wasn't just the Kingsguard. But Jon is too small to be that man's son. Isn't he?Maybe not. Stannis did like Jon and offered him, a b*stard, Winterfell.
:ohhh:

I'm thinking it might be Robert. But who knows. :manny: He's not #targset though. I am pretty sure of it. Probably the Lord of the Light's immaculate conception. :pachaha:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Let em know. When you start listing feets it aint even a competition. Sansa been used and abused throughout the show and just b/c she has the last name Stark she think she can tell Jon who's pretty much stuck his neck out and gave his life for a family that didnt even want him. Meanwhile this bird brain is still emotionally scarred from being abused by Ramsey and Cersei. You're not mentally equipped to call shots or question the King of The North

Yea....Jon already in the Westerosi history books. King Arthur status. 1,000 years from now some kids in middle school gonna be reading about him thinking it's all bullshyt because of how much crazy stuff he's done. nikka basically became a legend after he beat down Ramsey like that. He was already close before the battle with everything else but that shyt solidified it.

Sansa need to chill out. She wants to punish kids because of what their fathers did. Remember back in season 2 when Joffrey and Cersei were treating her like shyt because "her dead father was a traitor". And her brother Robb, who they wanted dead too. They abused Sansa who was just a little girl at the time because she was related to Ned & Robb. She used to beg Cersei for mercy while Cersei was like :dame: You'd think Sansa would remember how she was treated. Guess not though because she was ready to :camby: them little kids.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I'm glad @BlackPearl The Empress agrees me though, although I just realized she named herself after the racist Game of Throne's artist depictions of black women as "whores" in this book. The "Black Pearl", renowned slut and nothing black about her progeny. Ridiculous. The author should depict black men's rage too but he does not understand it.
:deadrose:

I have no idea what you are talking about. That is not where the name came from. Stop reaching.:dahell: