southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
That makes no sense....

Sansa needs to play her position. She can't even play LittleFinger right but she thinks she has the capacity to question Jon?

That's not even fair. Dude, no one knows how to play Littlefinger correctly. If they did, Littlefinger would be dead.

All Baratheons are gone... the bridge is over.:krs:

The b*stard, Gentry, is still alive. He's also the best sword maker in the land...right on time for those Valyrian steel swords.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Just re-watching now and kinda funny that Cersei/Jamie both know that the Frey army was killed but don't know who did it, lol.... when Arya made it clear to spread the word of what happened.

The Raven only dropping half the note

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Great premiere! Yay, Daenerys is finally home! Yes, let us begin. :blessed: is Daeny going to make Dragonglass ammo from that mountain she's sitting on or is she not yet concerned with the threat from the north of the wall?

Arya doesn’t play. She took out all the Freys all at once. Her satisfied expression was scary as hell.:banderas:

Euron's "I have two good hands" :troll: :deadmanny:

Tormund flirting with Brienne will never get old. He's staying :shaq:.

Tormund's "Your a lucky man" had me rolling!
:russ:

That scene with the Hound burying the farmer and his daughter broke my heart. :mjcry:

Was it the same farmer and daughter he robbed last season? Got the feeling it was.

y'all disrespecting sansa :smh:

She's becoming a political strategist, all these guys see is a shot to their ego. But feminism aside, that whole seen/issue was down the middle. Jon bossed up tho, right or wrong remains to be seen.

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Going against your family is never the move. Even if you don't agree, you never show dis unity to your enemies. nikka was an herb.

You act like Cercei's punishment was going to be death. Cercei was/is literally one whisper away from a revolt before the walk of shame and definitely after. She needed to be checked. Geoffrey's death toll isn't even as high as Cercei, and he was sadistic. She's despicable.

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
Going against your family is never the move. Even if you don't agree, you never show dis unity to your enemies. nikka was an herb.

He was young and his mother the high sparrow and his woman were all manipulating him. Not to mention he didn't have the protection of his uncle daddy to guide him. It's not entirely his fault.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I've had enough of the Sansa slander.

First off, Jon & company was LOSING the war before the Vale army came. We keep forgetting that Sansa said the only way you can beat Ramsey is via the "element of surprise". The Starks would've lost that war if the Vale's appearance was common knowledge as I'm sure Ramsey has spies too (remember the old lady he killed for passing a message to Sansa).

Secondly, for all we know, Cercei can attack before the Walkers arrive. The white walkers are a bigger issue but Jon has tunnel vision right now.

Thirdly, in terms of the disagreement, both Jon & Sansa have great points. Either way, the choice is going to bite them in the arse towards the end of this season. I will agree that Sansa shouldn't have disagreed in public like that though.

Nah fukk Sansa

First of all she MANIPULATED Jon by leading him to believe that the war for Winterfell was really a rescue mission to save Rickon. That as the ONLY reason Jon went back to take it. Then on the eve of battle she went all "Rickon's a lost cause". Sacrifice your brother because you want to come home brehs...

Secondly she LIED to Jon about the Vale soldiers. That wasn't some gallant heroic move by Sansa that was a selfish move just to say that she "contributed" when really if Jon would've known from the jump he and Davos could have planned accordingly. Put your brother and an army at risk because you want to feel valuable brehs.

Thirdly, if I'm not mistaken, once the White Walkers bring the wall down they can attack MUCH faster than Cersei can send forces to the North. Jon said it himself, Kings Landing is FAR south and those soldiers aren't equipped for the cold. Robb was kicking their asses before the Red Wedding ended his chapter. And wouldn't you yourself have tunnel vision if you watched a literal ice king wave his hands in the air and a hundred dead muthafukkas sprang back to life like they just don't care?

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
qohaxd.jpg
I'll be damned if I drink some Arbor Gold while Puff got Ciroc. This is what #Starkset considers Ws? Killing a bunch of fukk boys with horrible taste in liquor? Everybody been known the Freys was a struggle house with horrible taste in wine. #Targset stay sippin on the finest vintages. My nikka Grey Weezy stayed throwed off that Dornish Red. Missandei prefers D'Usse:myman:I give Arya props for getting her little revenge, but she had to fukk it up chilling with Ed Sheeran in the wilderness. That ginger b*stard would be a Lannister. You got Freys dropping left and right and these boy band ass nikkas too busy rehearsing love songs. That song was trash btw. They ain't cracking The Westeros Hot 100 charts with those struggle bars. No hope of that album getting that Valyrian Steel Certification from the RIAA. At least the band from the Red Wedding went platinum with no features:scust:Brienne better stop fronting on my dude Tormund and let him run up in those guts. Dude is clearly into that dominatrix shyt. Got sprung watching her violate Pod. She's lucky my mans Pod da gawd is too honorable to fukk up a woman. Had me scressed watching him let her win this episode:mjcry:Cersei thinks she's doing something having Euron come thru? Dude admitted himself his best ships got taken. #Targset is the army better yet the navy
rcloi1.jpg
They finna realize what the difference between a 4.0 and a 4.6 is real soon. I know those ships don't have leathers
25rftop.jpg
Cersei turned down his invitation so this dude decides he's gonna get her a gift? This simp ass dude's tryna buy the p*ssy. Probably went to Jared. Watch him come back to King's Landing wearing a romper with bags full of red bottoms and Michael Kors tryna smash. It ain't tricking if you got it, but Euron doesn't have bread like that. How you tryna impress a Lannister? They shyt gold. There's a disconnect, they don't call that money over there. Two hands are better than one doe. These hoes love ambidextrous nikkas outchea. Trick on that hoe Cersei if you want but don't be surprised when she does you like Black Chyna did Rob Kardashian. Mess around and have Jamie outchea in your bed wearing your finest silk robes
opprer.jpg
#WalkerGang is pulling up on the Seven Kingdoms and this dude Sam is busy emptying out chamberpots. I'm fairly certain the maesters don't shyt gold, brehs. You know that shyt stinks considering these cats eating plates Lil Scrappy would turn down. I doubt that job has benefits. This dude's outchea risking his job to break into the restricted section of the library. You don't have tenure fam. I'm petty sure you don't qualify for pension. Sam chose to save that single mother and her big head kid, how you gon support them if you're not getting that check from the Citadel fam?:francis:Winter's coming, it's finna be you the Hound is burying next time if you don't keep that fridge stocked. If he adopts that fukking brat it's gonna be another nikka in the future teaching archery to your son.:scusthov:Jon needs to get a move on and link up with his aunt. his head ain't in the game right now. He's sill not over Ygritte, smh. Even got DJ Khaled and Asahd to make a remix called Wildling Thots. Rihanna killed the hook, doe:wow:Dany's gonna put respeck on his name unlike Sansa. #Starkset outchea relying on little kids like Lyanna Mormont and those Umber and Karstark kids. I'm surprised y'all ain't reruit Tariq from Power next. This is war not Kidz Bop, my dudes. We murking nikkas, not selling Girl Scout cookies, brehs:sitdown:Y'all other sets be fighting wars and losing mad soldiers from your squads trying to attain some land. Dany's already got prime water front real estate without taking any losses. Plus she's sitting on a mountain of dragon glass. She's like one of those Arab oil barons. Finna hit up the baddest Instagram bytches to come thru and get shyt on. Dragonstone's the new Dubai:shaq:I know any remaining Stannis stans had to feel some type of way when Dany treated his banner like a new Troy Ave album. Straight trash bin status. Big Baller Brand has arrived in Westeros, little nikkas Y'all other sets need to stay in yo lane or get stomped out by an entire Unsullied army rocking fresh pairs of red and black colorway ZO2s
2505dhy.jpg

@NV-ME obarth bike!

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
You act like Cercei's punishment was going to be death. Cercei was/is literally one whisper away from a revolt before the walk of shame and definitely after. She needed to be checked. Geoffrey's death toll isn't even as high as Cercei, and he was sadistic. She's despicable.
As a outsider yeah. But you aligning yourself with a nikka against Your mother?
And you dont know what the fukk the high septon was going to do. He already changed a century old policy of trial by combat. He could easily say he prayed to the gods and they told him to off her ass.
Tommen as a Lannister beyrayed his house. You can't spin that.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Episode started off with a bang :whew:

Few notes

-The Hound has quotable for days, goes to show how much he was missed since season 4

Seeing Wun Wun giants as white walkers only confirms that Dany's dragons are going to turn into white walkers as well in the eventual battle

-Its looking like the Lord of Light is gonna be the true hope to defeat the Whitewalkers
Dragonglass is only a minor containment

-Rolling my eyes hard at the Ed Shereen cameo
According to sources Maise Williams is a huge fan of his and it was a surprise for her from HBO

-Did anyone else but me think Danerys, Tyrion, and Greyworm look like the fukkin X-Men with those cloaks on ?
And speaking of Dany is it me or is her mannerisms getting to stale for my taste
I don't know if it's the actress or the character

-Littlefinger has gotten annoying considering the grander scale of the Whitewalkers threat, he's definitely gonna try to turn Sansa against Jon

Decent opening
It's hard to believe we only have 6 more episodes this season
I'm expecting a battle episode next season

On mannerisms and character Cersei>>>> Everyone. Expect maybe a few supporting characters like Varys, Tormund and Brienne.

Cersei was subtle/not so subtle character traits and nuances.
Like when Jamie brought up Tommen and she IMMEDIATELY *ran* to a glass of wine.
Or when sitting on the throne speaking to Greyjoy, she plays with her ring when he leaves, something does often when nervous or in the clinch or a tight spot. Or even the way she uncomfortably shrugged when Eurland suggested marriage.

Subtle things like this elevate the character from the actor.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
He was young and his mother the high sparrow and his woman were all manipulating him. Not to mention he didn't have the protection of his uncle daddy to guide him. It's not entirely his fault.
As the law will tell you, intent does not neglect impact.
Bran just wanted to see his daddy in the past but ended up giving the night's king access to the realm of men when he marked him. You fukk up, dont matter the reasons at the end of the day. Cold world.

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
As the law will tell you, intent does not neglect impact.
Bran just wanted to see his daddy in the past but ended up giving the night's king access to the realm of men when he marked him. You fukk up, dont matter the reasons at the end of the day. Cold world.

I'm not denying that. I'm saying as a young and new king he was ill equipped to handle the responsibility of his position. He lacked the counsel and loyalty from his own house that he required to make those types of decisions.

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Nah fukk Sansa

First of all she MANIPULATED Jon by leading him to believe that the war for Winterfell was really a rescue mission to save Rickon. That as the ONLY reason Jon went back to take it. Then on the eve of battle she went all "Rickon's a lost cause". Sacrifice your brother because you want to come home brehs...

Secondly she LIED to Jon about the Vale soldiers. That wasn't some gallant heroic move by Sansa that was a selfish move just to say that she "contributed" when really if Jon would've known from the jump he and Davos could have planned accordingly. Put your brother and an army at risk because you want to feel valuable brehs.

Thirdly, if I'm not mistaken, once the White Walkers bring the wall down they can attack MUCH faster than Cersei can send forces to the North. Jon said it himself, Kings Landing is FAR south and those soldiers aren't equipped for the cold. Robb was kicking their asses before the Red Wedding ended his chapter. And wouldn't you yourself have tunnel vision if you watched a literal ice king wave his hands in the air and a hundred dead muthafukkas sprang back to life like they just don't care?

Would Jon even have the extra men (& become King of the North) if Sansa wouldn't have pushed him to do so???

Let's get this straight. The Vale only came on behalf of Sansa via her using Little Finger. She DID contribute. Period. All I'm saying is that if Ramsey caught wind of the Vale, he would've planned differently too.

Kings Landing is far south but we don't know exactly how close the Walkers are either. Jon either needs to consider both threats or promote someone to handle the political BS that he is currently ignoring.

Now, stop making me talk bad about Jon Snow!!

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I'm not denying that. I'm saying as a young and new king he was ill equipped to handle the responsibility of his position. He lacked the counsel and loyalty from his own house that he required to make those types of decisions.
I don't blame him for his reign being terrible. I just blame him fir siding with the high septon against his mother. Can you imagine Arya doing that? Only dumb asses would do some shyt like that. Even sansa had a better excuse when she snitched on ned. Tommen just going to take that L. nikka getting no slack from me over that specific act.
I feel for him because his family aint shyt but he contributing to his own downfall and is too stupid to even know it. :wow: