HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Would Jon even have the extra men (& become King of the North) if Sansa wouldn't have pushed him to do so???

Let's get this straight. The Vale only came on behalf of Sansa via her using Little Finger. She DID contribute. Period. All I'm saying is that if Ramsey caught wind of the Vale, he would've planned differently too.

Kings Landing is far south but we don't know exactly how close the Walkers are either. Jon either needs to consider both threats or promote someone to handle the political BS that he is currently ignoring.

Now, stop making me talk bad about Jon Snow!!

Winterfell is between two enemies.
White Walkers North, Lannisters South.
Possible alliance with Targz is obvo.
Lannister/Greyjoy alliance.

Starks, Targs, Martells, Dorne v. Lannister, Greyjoy v White Walkers.

Its actually kind of lit.

Both the Lannisters and Starks are entrenched, surrounded by enemies.

Greyjoy better go destroy the Martells or the Dornish. They can't touch Dany without losing much of their fleet to her dragons.

Cersei's best move is to let Jon fight the Walkers while she weakens Danys alliance with Dorne and the Martells. Destroy them once and for all. Also contact Danys old enemies from Across the Narrow sea to deal with the Dragon Queen.

But none of this will happen, its about to get schwifty.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Nah y'all need to chill on this Sansa coddling. Shorty is literally alive because of her womb, not because of a particular skill set. That's not even on some women hating shyt.
giphy.gif

Sansa would've died in King's Landing right next to Ned if she wasn't of child bearing age. Ramsey would've fed her to the dogs if she wasn't of child bearing age. Littlefinger would've had her suckn dikk on backpage if she didn't remind him on Cat.

fukk it, we can go even further back and keep it alllll the way funky.

Sansa alleges Ned made stupid decisions: bytch the first stupid decision he made was trusting you! YOU got your father killed. YOU snitched to Cersei. YOU couldn't remove yourself from Joffrey's dikk. Ned repented and admitted guilt to save YOU. Nymeria had to be released into the wild because of YOU.

bytch if you weren't Ned's daughter I would
tenor.gif

:francis: Looks like these Sansa stans gonna be more annoying than Stannis stans. I :snoop:'d so hard when she was talking about stupid decisions when it was her shyt judge of character that got many in her fam taking Ls.

reigun

Superstar
Daps
I'm still laughing at how disgusted Jamie was with them Greyjoys. Like he was personally insulted Cersei brought those fukkboys to their doorstop. :mjlol:

Jorah Mormont is turning into a zombie and he's still worried about a girl half his age that doesn't want his dusty dikk :mjcry:
She told him to get that thing checked out and chucked the deuces. My man gotta start respecting himself.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Varys didn't know who's dagger it was, Littlefinger said it was his own dagger that he lost to Tyrion when Tyrion bet against Jamie at some joust. (Tyrion betting AGAINST Jamie??? :patrice:)

Did we ever get confirmation on who sent dude to finish off Bran with that dagger? I can't recall.

Seeing that it's Valayrian Steel, makes sense it's in that book. Outside of that dagger, all other Valayrian Steel that we've seen thus far has been swords.

This also leads me to...

Agreed...now that we have dragons, I wouldn't be surprised if Sam figures out how to forge Valayrian Steel. He doesn't even know that it, too, can be used to kill White Walkers, yet.

I also found his conversation with the Arch Maester to be telling. He believed Sam, but shrugged it off, saying the Wall has stood through all the times people thought the world was going to end, including the Long Night. The White Walkers really can't get passed the Wall....except, he touched Bran, so now that Bran has crossed the Wall, the Wall may be coming down :lupe:

Pretty sure it was Joffrey.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think that Ice Giant was Wun Wun. Wun Wun died at Winterfell. However, did they burn the body of the other giant that died at the Wall? I can't remember now. And I'm sure there are other Giants who have died North of the wall over the years.

WW have Ice Giants :wow:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On mannerisms and character Cersei>>>> Everyone. Expect maybe a few supporting characters like Varys, Tormund and Brienne.

Cersei was subtle/not so subtle character traits and nuances.
Like when Jamie brought up Tommen and she IMMEDIATELY *ran* to a glass of wine.
Or when sitting on the throne speaking to Greyjoy, she plays with her ring when he leaves, something does often when nervous or in the clinch or a tight spot. Or even the way she uncomfortably shrugged when Eurland suggested marriage.

Subtle things like this elevate the character from the actor.
Lena Headly is REALLY good at acting

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think that Ice Giant was Wun Wun. Wun Wun died at Winterfell. However, did they burn the body of the other giant that died at the Wall? I can't remember now. And I'm sure there are other Giants who have died North of the wall over the years.

Didn't the Ice Giant only have one eye though, and Ramsay finished Wun-Wun off with the arrow to the eye? :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

It was most definitely not Wun Wun

There were 3 ice giants in the scene. Who knows how many there actually are. They are likely just random unnamed giants that have died in the past

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
qohaxd.jpg
I'll be damned if I drink some Arbor Gold while Puff got Ciroc. This is what #Starkset considers Ws? Killing a bunch of fukk boys with horrible taste in liquor? Everybody been known the Freys was a struggle house with horrible taste in wine. #Targset stay sippin on the finest vintages. My nikka Grey Weezy stayed throwed off that Dornish Red. Missandei prefers D'Usse:myman:I give Arya props for getting her little revenge, but she had to fukk it up chilling with Ed Sheeran in the wilderness. That ginger b*stard would be a Lannister. You got Freys dropping left and right and these boy band ass nikkas too busy rehearsing love songs. That song was trash btw. They ain't cracking The Westeros Hot 100 charts with those struggle bars. No hope of that album getting that Valyrian Steel Certification from the RIAA. At least the band from the Red Wedding went platinum with no features:scust:Brienne better stop fronting on my dude Tormund and let him run up in those guts. Dude is clearly into that dominatrix shyt. Got sprung watching her violate Pod. She's lucky my mans Pod da gawd is too honorable to fukk up a woman. Had me scressed watching him let her win this episode:mjcry:Cersei thinks she's doing something having Euron come thru? Dude admitted himself his best ships got taken. #Targset is the army better yet the navy
rcloi1.jpg
They finna realize what the difference between a 4.0 and a 4.6 is real soon. I know those ships don't have leathers
25rftop.jpg
Cersei turned down his invitation so this dude decides he's gonna get her a gift? This simp ass dude's tryna buy the p*ssy. Probably went to Jared. Watch him come back to King's Landing wearing a romper with bags full of red bottoms and Michael Kors tryna smash. It ain't tricking if you got it, but Euron doesn't have bread like that. How you tryna impress a Lannister? They shyt gold. There's a disconnect, they don't call that money over there. Two hands are better than one doe. These hoes love ambidextrous nikkas outchea. Trick on that hoe Cersei if you want but don't be surprised when she does you like Black Chyna did Rob Kardashian. Mess around and have Jamie outchea in your bed wearing your finest silk robes
opprer.jpg
#WalkerGang is pulling up on the Seven Kingdoms and this dude Sam is busy emptying out chamberpots. I'm fairly certain the maesters don't shyt gold, brehs. You know that shyt stinks considering these cats eating plates Lil Scrappy would turn down. I doubt that job has benefits. This dude's outchea risking his job to break into the restricted section of the library. You don't have tenure fam. I'm petty sure you don't qualify for pension. Sam chose to save that single mother and her big head kid, how you gon support them if you're not getting that check from the Citadel fam?:francis:Winter's coming, it's finna be you the Hound is burying next time if you don't keep that fridge stocked. If he adopts that fukking brat it's gonna be another nikka in the future teaching archery to your son.:scusthov:Jon needs to get a move on and link up with his aunt. his head ain't in the game right now. He's sill not over Ygritte, smh. Even got DJ Khaled and Asahd to make a remix called Wildling Thots. Rihanna killed the hook, doe:wow:Dany's gonna put respeck on his name unlike Sansa. #Starkset outchea relying on little kids like Lyanna Mormont and those Umber and Karstark kids. I'm surprised y'all ain't reruit Tariq from Power next. This is war not Kidz Bop, my dudes. We murking nikkas, not selling Girl Scout cookies, brehs:sitdown:Y'all other sets be fighting wars and losing mad soldiers from your squads trying to attain some land. Dany's already got prime water front real estate without taking any losses. Plus she's sitting on a mountain of dragon glass. She's like one of those Arab oil barons. Finna hit up the baddest Instagram bytches to come thru and get shyt on. Dragonstone's the new Dubai:shaq:I know any remaining Stannis stans had to feel some type of way when Dany treated his banner like a new Troy Ave album. Straight trash bin status. Big Baller Brand has arrived in Westeros, little nikkas Y'all other sets need to stay in yo lane or get stomped out by an entire Unsullied army rocking fresh pairs of red and black colorway ZO2s
2505dhy.jpg

:deadmanny: