Daps
Reppin
CA
giant-wight-dragonstone.jpg

#WalkerGang you bytch

:damn:

Daps
when it comes to scheming tho cersei is smart

she barely made it out of S2, learned from tywin, became queen after killing off her enemies
Nah, as Tywin constantly reminded her, she's not nearly as smart as she thinks she is. Almost all her schemes have blown up in her face.

Sansa's value is in recognizing that Cersei won't let winter or the 1000 leagues of separation stop her from coming at the traitors in the North. She won't send the army that far north, but that doesn't mean she won't try destroy them in other ways.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
God damn. So Arya is basically the come up story of an undrafted prospect that went to the D(G)-League, hones her skills then signs on and drops 60/15/10 in her first official game. On TNT Thursday no less. What a great cold open, but damn if I didn't want it to have ended the episode now too, lol. The North Remembers.

Euron putting that pre-paid VISA to purpose at the Fashion Outlets. Swagged out and hitting Jamie with every stray possible. I know the show wants empathy for Jamie but fukk that. Him/LF gonna get that work for what they were doing to my homie Ned. Looking forward to watching Jon hem up Baelish next week though. The North Remembers x2.

Was also thinking it was Gendry singing. I fukk with Ed but the one thing I liked about this show was having no random celebrity cameos. Felt out of place but whatever. Sheeran bout to get chopped up while singing Shape of You anyway, lol.

Sansa undermining Jon :camby: These House battles ain't going to mean shyt when Walkerset arrives. 3 GIANTS???? :damn: :damn: :damn:
I hope they burned Wun Wun's body at Winterfell already :damn: :mjcry:

Someone hook up Meera with an all-inclusive vacay to Dorn or some shyt. She deserves it, looked exhausted. All that manual labor to end up slumming it with the Nightswatch, damn. lol.

I'm thinking the gift is Tyrion after the Dragonstone battle. Should be epic. Dany closing show was just blah as usual.

#STARKSET #WOLFGANG :dj2:

Last edited:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Them dudes in the forest ain't do shyt to you but offer you food Arya:whoa:

Don't fall to the dark side just yet :mjcry:

#StarkSet needs everybody at their best for The War :lupe:
She bout to form her own little crew of killas to run up in Kings Landing :wow:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
God damn. So Arya is basically the come up story of an undrafted prospect that went to the D(G)-League, hones her skills then signs on and drops 60/15/10 in her first official game. On TNT Thursday no less. What a great cold open, but damn if I didn't want it to have ended the show now too, lol. The North Remembers.

Euron putting that pre-paid VISA to purpose at the Fashion Outlets. Swagged out and hitting Jamie with every stray possible. I know the show wants empathy for Jamie but fukk that. Him/LF gonna get that work for what they were doing to my homie Ned. Looking forward to watching Jon hem up Baelish next week though. The North Remembers x2.

Was also thinking it was Gendry singing. I fukk with Ed but the one thing I liked about this show was having no random celebrity cameos. Felt out of place but whatever. Sheeran bout to get chopped up while singing Shape of You anyway, lol.

Sansa undermining Jon :camby: These House battles ain't going to mean shyt when Walkerset arrives. 3 GIANTS???? :damn: :damn: :damn:
I hope they burned Wun Wun's body at Winterfell already :damn: :mjcry:

I'm thinking the gift is Tyrion after the Dragonstone battle. Should be epic. Dany closing show was just blah as usual.

#STARKSET #WOLFGANG :dj2:

N2UXD9KUayHnEvjbU2xeSc-480-80.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Tommen was a little bytch. He didn't deserve to wear that crown. fukk him sns Sir Pounce.

Only reason I give him a pass was because he wasn't ready nor was he truly trained by anyone to be King. Dude was basically thrown to the wolves as soon as Joffrey died. The Sparrow was the only one who took time to properly manipulate him.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
she's most likely the most experienced off of learning from cersei:wtf: same with from that creep little finger

That makes no sense....

Jon ain't playing the Great Game. Jon is playing the END GAME and that's what he's essentially telling all these stupid muthafukkas. The Night's King gives zero fukks about an iron throne. Jon is trying to unite all of humanity while Sansa is thinking small.

Now I get that she was used and abused and suffered tremendously. Hell watching her own father get his head cut off still gives her nightmares I wager. But she knows that Jon was murdered and came back to life. She knows Jon fought at Hardhome and that the Free Folk follow him because of these events. She KNOWS his mission is bigger than trying to be King. So undermining him in public and proving herself a nuisance doesn't help him save humanity.

Sansa needs to play her position. She can't even play LittleFinger right but she thinks she has the capacity to question Jon?