Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Sansa should advise her brother in private. Not undermine him in front of the people he's supposed to rule :stopitslime:

Jon is right. you can't punish every single member of a family just for the action of one.. he did the right thing :obama:

i dont get people who ride with sansa thinking that being a cruel/harsh leader is the best way to be :francis:

being cruel didn't save stannis :mjpls:

it didn't save joffrey :mjpls:

and it didn't save ramsay :mjpls:

k9BMj91.png

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Nah y'all need to chill on this Sansa coddling. Shorty is literally alive because of her womb, not because of a particular skill set. That's not even on some women hating shyt.
giphy.gif

Sansa would've died in King's Landing right next to Ned if she wasn't of child bearing age. Ramsey would've fed her to the dogs if she wasn't of child bearing age. Littlefinger would've had her suckn dikk on backpage if she didn't remind him on Cat.

fukk it, we can go even further back and keep it alllll the way funky.

Sansa alleges Ned made stupid decisions: bytch the first stupid decision he made was trusting you! YOU got your father killed. YOU snitched to Cersei. YOU couldn't remove yourself from Joffrey's dikk. Ned repented and admitted guilt to save YOU. Nymeria had to be released into the wild because of YOU.

bytch if you weren't Ned's daughter I would
tenor.gif

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I would like to express an extreme DISGUST at anyone hating on the Sam/Oldtown scenes

These scenes seperate the true fans from the posers

First off, in regards to the poop montage, it was clearly there to establish a passage of time. We already know that there is a group of watchers who can't wrap their peanut brains around this concept and if the montage wouldn't have been there, they would have complained that Sam was already discovering big secrets when he "just got there"

Secondly, in regards to the scenes themselves, there is more world building going on in those 5 minutes than at any other point in the show outside of Brans visions.

Peeking through the gate at an open book that it looks like might explain the mystery of the seasons....

...finding Valyrian secrets including dragonglass being more valuable than gold in Valyria, possibly curing greyscale, etc....

...a picture of the dagger that the assasin used on Bran in season 1...

...Jorah locked away in a cell in Oldtown...

I oughta keep a running list of the Sam shyt-talkers so I know who is a surface level fan

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
I don't blame him for his reign being terrible. I just blame him fir siding with the high septon against his mother. Can you imagine Arya doing that? Only dumb asses would do some shyt like that. Even sansa had a better excuse when she snitched on ned. Tommen just going to take that L. nikka getting no slack from me over that specific act.
I feel for him because his family aint shyt but he contributing to his own downfall and is too stupid to even know it. :wow:

To be fair, I think Tommin was trying to play a game of strategy. This all goes back to him being unprepared and lacking guidance. At the end of the day he wanted his mother free more than anything and in his own heart and mind he believed siding with him might give him leverage to get what he wants in the future. He didn't side for the sake of betraying his house or family. He sided with them because he saw no other way to free his loved ones and nobody was there in his corner to let him know any other advantages he could possibly use. This all goes back to my original point of him not having the proper resources to rule effectively. Every king has wise and loyal counsel to help him wield his power properly and effectively and the element that separated Tommin from everyone else was that he had none of that. Tommin was not stupid or disloyal but he was on his own completely with no experience and that's what that season was about. It wasn't to show his mistakes but to show that rulership isn't done alone.

Daps
Would Jon even have the extra men (& become King of the North) if Sansa wouldn't have pushed him to do so???

Let's get this straight. The Vale only came on behalf of Sansa via her using Little Finger. She DID contribute. Period. All I'm saying is that if Ramsey caught wind of the Vale, he would've planned differently too.

Kings Landing is far south but we don't know exactly how close the Walkers are either. Jon either needs to consider both threats or promote someone to handle the political BS that he is currently ignoring.

Now, stop making me talk bad about Jon Snow!!

Yea, the only reason Ramsey met in open battle was cuz they had such an advantage with the larger army. Equal armies would've led to a siege,, which could've taken years. They don't have years to waste with the Night King riding South

peppe

Superstar
Daps
another season where sansa just doesn't bring anything of value, if she would have communicated to john that she had the knights of the vail riccon might still be alive but the bytch that she is ....

John is the king of the north how are you going to undermine him at the table:camby:

Hodor has done more then sansa:hhh:,arya should have killed all those singing phaggots :demonic:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BTW I can't be the only one noticing the blatant emasculation of male characters in this show...

The two best swordsmen in all the land Jorah and Jamie are emasculated simps...

You got a 12 year old girl telling a council of grown ass men what to do and even weak ass Sansa tryna boss up on Jon now...

Kings landing is now Queens landing and the sand snakes control Dorne...

Going to assume this is HBO pushing the feminist bullshyt instead of GRM original intentions...We already know the big dyke Jamie for some reason was simping was supposed to be dead a long time ago but HBO changed the script...
No this is all George's blueprint. This was the plan all along.

Read the books. The skeleton of what you're saying is there

The only thing I'll blame on HBO/show writers is that they're going TOO hard with this Boss Sansa shyt. She STILL stupid she just mean mugs more now:camby: