southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
I've had enough of the Sansa slander.

First off, Jon & company was LOSING the war before the Vale army came. We keep forgetting that Sansa said the only way you can beat Ramsey is via the "element of surprise". The Starks would've lost that war if the Vale's appearance was common knowledge as I'm sure Ramsey has spies too (remember the old lady he killed for passing a message to Sansa).

Secondly, for all we know, Cercei can attack before the Walkers arrive. The white walkers are a bigger issue but Jon has tunnel vision right now.

Thirdly, in terms of the disagreement, both Jon & Sansa have great points. Either way, the choice is going to bite them in the arse towards the end of this season. I will agree that Sansa shouldn't have disagreed in public like that though.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Episode started off with a bang :whew:

Few notes

-The Hound has quotable for days, goes to show how much he was missed since season 4

Seeing Wun Wun giants as white walkers only confirms that Dany's dragons are going to turn into white walkers as well in the eventual battle

-Its looking like the Lord of Light is gonna be the true hope to defeat the Whitewalkers
Dragonglass is only a minor containment

-Rolling my eyes hard at the Ed Shereen cameo
According to sources Maise Williams is a huge fan of his and it was a surprise for her from HBO

-Did anyone else but me think Danerys, Tyrion, and Greyworm look like the fukkin X-Men with those cloaks on ?
And speaking of Dany is it me or is her mannerisms getting to stale for my taste
I don't know if it's the actress or the character

-Littlefinger has gotten annoying considering the grander scale of the Whitewalkers threat, he's definitely gonna try to turn Sansa against Jon

Decent opening
It's hard to believe we only have 6 more episodes this season
I'm expecting a battle episode next week

Last edited:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Yall nikkas really feeling that opening? That was just a reminder to me that it's gonna be a bit sloppier as far as "surprises" go

They literally just showed the recap of arya killing dude then went right into THAT, where was the suspense, the mystery, the :krs: factor?

i don't know about you, but i didn't know wtf was going on until right before he went into his/her tirade. I thought maybe it was a flashback or maybe she had a dream of killing him and it didn't really happen. yeah, maybe I'm slow but i think it started off great

Game of Throne has become the Women's empowerment show. Women are pretty much running every set. The American Feminist movement is more vast and powerful than we thought. :picard:

Jon Snow getting challenged and punked by Sans in front of the entire North:hhh:

Lyannna Mormont calling shots like she's The Godfather. :stopitslime:

Araya is the hardest character on the show:martin:

Cersei is the only one with balls in the Lannister Set :mjlol:
Daenerys has been the ultimate Women's "started from the bottom now we're here" story. From getting Pimp by here brother to being on the verge of ruling over Westeros . :gucci:

Let's be real, women wasn't running shyt back then.

HOH GMB 4Life. :birdman:

you didn't realize this early on , this and hte young woman and old men depictions and one look at the author lets me know he gets tied up in leather and beaten at least twice a week

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
So she kills Jamie first :ohhh:

Why did I never think of this:ohhh:

Only thing is I don't see BOTH of hem dying this season

not happening, Arya isn't killing Jamie, Cersei may get it this season but not Jamie...Arya full revenge will get spoiled.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
That makes no sense....

Jon ain't playing the Great Game. Jon is playing the END GAME and that's what he's essentially telling all these stupid muthafukkas. The Night's King gives zero fukks about an iron throne. Jon is trying to unite all of humanity while Sansa is thinking small.

Now I get that she was used and abused and suffered tremendously. Hell watching her own father get his head cut off still gives her nightmares I wager. But she knows that Jon was murdered and came back to life. She knows Jon fought at Hardhome and that the Free Folk follow him because of these events. She KNOWS his mission is bigger than trying to be King. So undermining him in public and proving herself a nuisance doesn't help him save humanity.

Sansa needs to play her position. She can't even play LittleFinger right but she thinks she has the capacity to question Jon?

which is everyone's point

Jon is looking at teh end game, no one else cares about that crap. Everyone is focused on the iron throne and Jon gonna get hurt playing his game. his best bet would be to take a knee for Cersei or Dany and get them both off his back, be the king of the north and worry about white walkers. Him not taking a knee for the longer haul is gonna hurt him.

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
It looks like I'm the only one who liked the High Septon. I liked them b/c they couldn't be bought.

Cercei trying to buy loyalty & the High Septon was like...

200w_s.gif

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
which is everyone's point

Jon is looking at teh end game, no one else cares about that crap. Everyone is focused on the iron throne and Jon gonna get hurt playing his game. his best bet would be to take a knee for Cersei or Dany and get them both off his back, be the king of the north and worry about white walkers. Him not taking a knee for the longer haul is gonna hurt him.

Take a knee to Cersei:dahell:

Cersei is insane. There's absolutely NO way Jon would take a knee to Cersei that would be Suicide for all humanity.

Maybe taking a knee to Dany would be better. But before any knees get bent either way Jon is going to need reassurances that the coming war will be the focal point of all military operations. There won't BE ANY KINGDOMS left to fight over unless they get on this shyt post haste