Daps
Edit nevermind, I believe you were talking about the same thing I was. (Live viewing at 9)
Nah, I thought I read somewhere that they included streaming/DVR recordings watched within some prescribed time of the live broadcast (something on the order of days) when stating ratings.

But I was wrong :leon:
Game of Thrones Finale's Record Ratings Proves It's the Last Consensus Show
Much like the Sept, Game of Thrones‘ ratings exploded on Sunday night during the show’s season six finale. Sunday’s show was watched by 8.9 million people, a new high for the HBO drama. By comparison, the season five finale was watched by 8.1 million.

Adding streaming, DVR recordings and repeat showings, the show averaged over 23 million viewers per episode, up 15% from last year, according to Entertainment Weekly. In part, that’s thanks to the HBO Now platform, which allows people who don’t pay for HBO on cable to purchase a streaming subscription. Viewing of this season of Game of Thrones on HBO Now and HBOGo numbers shot up over 70% from last year.
:wow::wow::wow:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
New prediction for the White Walker portion of the endgame:

• The White Walkers and the wights attack and carve a path of destruction towards the south
  • Dany realizes the true threat and flies the dragons North in what seems to be a sure victory
  • The dragons make mincemeat out of the wights and render them irrelevant on the battlefield
  • It is discovered that dragonfire does NOT harm the White Walkers, and the human forces get slaughtered and the dragons retreat
  • Meanwhile, Samwell is studying in the Citadel and discovers the secret to creating new Valyrian Steel
  • Gendry (maybe) begins to build a new arsenal of these swords
  • In a final battle at Winterfell, Valyrian Steel wielding warriors (including The Hound) clash with the White Walkers
  • The White Walkers are seemingly beaten in a battle where most people die, but in a twist its discovered that the Night's King can not be killed with Valyrian Steel
  • Samwell, knowing of the legend of Lightbringer (the sword wielded by Azor Ahai), finds a way to forge a new Lightbringer. Perhaps Longclaw or Dawn is plunged through Daenaerys heart as a sacrifice.
  • Jon kills the Night's King which by magic also wipes out any remaining White Walkers and wights

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

scenario_zpsrftkxqo4.gif

Fred.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I don't get the Bran obsession. He could be removed entirely from the story and events in Westeros thus far will turn out pretty much exactly the same. He obviously must have a major role in the end game because of his powers but his scenes have been :ld:status for the past few seasons.

Tyrion_slaps_Joffrey.gif

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
A man doesn't know what to do with his Sunday nights now. A man believes game of thrones should actually play during the summer and lead right into football season. i shall pray to the many faced god that GRRM will finish the next book or a man may add a new face to the wall

Daps
The baddest in the game serves no mortal.

I resuscitate and destroy at will.

Fwm if you want to.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I mean I got my #starkset flag in the back of my dikkies and all but I feel like us and #Targset is all just one gang. We bout to moooob on these Lannister and Walker fools. I mean the OG of #Targset got a Stark as his baby moms and his youngn done got #Starkset back on these streets. We gotta come together my nikkas

You're not gonna "we're one gang" finesse talk outta this ass whoopin coming y'all way.

Hand John over, shut the fukk up and bend over.

You can also kiss your meeting with the Russians goodbye. Hand Bran over too that's our John evidence.
:myman: