Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
As I said in the other thread if you peep the map what looks like to me is that Lady Tyrell/House Tyrell probably set sail for Sunspear around the time Varys set sail for Sunspear in Dorne as well. They break bread over the Cersei takeover of King's Landing. Then Kelly C with Yara/Tyrion/Reek/Unsullied meet up with them in Sunspear and they all set sail for King's Landing through the narrow sea. Which would lead me to believe that this shyt will pop off episode 1 of S7. There won't be any time spent on conversation at sea. :whew:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Allmost every guy on this show seems impotent or wothless. Season 7 going to be an all female battle royal :skip:

I predict kaleesi chic going to hook up with greyjoy chic :mjpls:
And what happen to the b*stard that was suppose to be the king true heir :patrice:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Allmost every guy on this show seems impotent or wothless. Season 7 going to be an all female battle royal :skip:

I predict kaleesi chic going to hook up with greyjoy chic :mjpls:
And what happen to the b*stard that was suppose to be the king true heir :patrice:
Brehs been rowing in the ocean for five seasons :pachaha:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
cersei so demonic but it makes me want to smash:sadcam:
I know what you mean, one half of me was repulsed and the other was :shaq:

Also can someone make me a smiley of tommen's :dwillhuh: face as he's looking out at the sept.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
As I said in the other thread if you peep the map what looks like to me is that Lady Tyrell/House Tyrell probably set sail for Sunspear around the time Varys set sail for Sunspear in Dorne as well. They break bread over the Cersei takeover of King's Landing. Then Kelly C with Yara/Tyrion/Reek/Unsullied meet up with them in Sunspear and they all set sail for King's Landing through the narrow sea. Which would lead me to believe that this shyt will pop off episode 1 of S7. There won't be any time spent on conversation at sea. :whew:

They could be anywhere right now. They could be an hour past Meereen for all we know. Nobody cares about this Varys teleporting shyt, there is no need to attempt to reach some logical conclusion.

An undisclosed amount of time passed, that is the only statement that matters. The fact that yall were still discussing this in the S6 thread a couple days ago is:mindblown:

I kind of hope that they give Cersei at least 2 or 3 episodes on the throne before Dany lands in Westeros. That will still leave us 4 or 5 episodes for Dany to take over and relationships to be established and the White Walkers to assemble before Season 8

Daps
It's crazy to me how little the 3 main factions on the side of the living have acknowledged each other. I don't think Cersei's acknowledged Jon's existence, haven't heard her say boo about Dany, the last Targ left who just happens to have an army and 3 dragons. Robert spent every sober moment worrying about her when all she was doing was taking backshots from Drogo, now she's clearly tooling up and Cersei's all ho hum. I get she was distracted, but that didn't stop them from caring about some meaningless Castle in Riverrun. :mindblown:

Obviously, Dany is coming for the crown, so I'm sure she's getting updates on the Kings Landing but I don't think there's been an on-screen acknowledgement since the Usurper died. She likely knows nothing about Jon (not complaining that she should, just pointing it out)

Jon's been focused on the real enemy, so he hasn't acknowledged either (again, not complaining that he should, just pointing it out)

I think we're headed for an explosion, brehs :whew:

I too hope Dany doesn't get to Kings Landing immediately. I need a clash with Euron, first. I think him teaming with Cersei would be lame and too convenient.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
It's crazy to me how little the 3 main factions on the side of the living have acknowledged each other. I don't think Cersei's acknowledged Jon's existence, haven't heard her say boo about Dany, the last Targ left who just happens to have an army and 3 dragons. Robert spent every sober moment worrying about her when all she was doing was taking backshots from Drogo, now she's clearly tooling up and Cersei's all ho hum. I get she was distracted, but that didn't stop them from caring about some meaningless Castle in Riverrun. :mindblown:

Obviously, Dany is coming for the crown, so I'm sure she's getting updates on the Kings Landing but I don't think there's been an on-screen acknowledgement since the Usurper died. She likely knows nothing about Jon (not complaining that she should, just pointing it out)

Jon's been focused on the real enemy, so he hasn't acknowledged either (again, not complaining that he should, just pointing it out)

I think we're headed for an explosion, brehs :whew:

I too hope Dany doesn't get to Kings Landing immediately. I need a clash with Euron, first. I think him teaming with Cersei would be lame and too convenient.
If they are going to establish the Lannisters as any kind of threat against the Targ alliance, they have to have an ally right? Euron as an ally would at least make it more interesting. The Tyrell army alone can match up with the Lannisters, let alone all of the Dothraki and Unsullied.

Unless they go with a different angle where the city revolts and Cersei is taken down before Dany even gets there.

Daps
If they are going to establish the Lannisters as any kind of threat against the Targ alliance, they have to have an ally right? Euron as an ally would at least make it more interesting. The Tyrell army alone can match up with the Lannisters, let alone all of the Dothraki and Unsullied.

Unless they go with a different angle where the city revolts and Cersei is taken down before Dany even gets there.

Let's be reality, the Lannisters with Euron still is nowhere near a match for what Dany's assembled. It's still 80s Lakers vs Washington Generals status. And aren't the Iron Born known for terrorizing the Westerlands the Lannisters ruled? Feels cheap for them to team up like that.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Let's be reality, the Lannisters with Euron still is nowhere near a match for what Dany's assembled. It's still 80s Lakers vs Washington Generals status. And aren't the Iron Born known for terrorizing the Westerlands the Lannisters ruled? Feels cheap for them to team up like that.
The Tyrells and Dornish hate each other too. And the Ironborn raid the entire coast of Westeros, including the Riverlands and the North, yet Robb was still willing to align with them.

And it's not as if I think a Greyjoy/Lannister alliance would actually compete with what Dany is bringing, but at least Cersei would be attempting to put up some kind of fight (at sea, at the very least).

Daps
The Tyrells and Dornish hate each other too. And the Ironborn raid the entire coast of Westeros, including the Riverlands and the North, yet Robb was still willing to align with them.

And it's not as if I think a Greyjoy/Lannister alliance would actually compete with what Dany is bringing, but at least Cersei would be attempting to put up some kind of fight (at sea, at the very least).

Theon's best friend was Robb, that's obviously different. I don't think the show has talked much about the Tyrell/Dorne beef other than the comment the Queen of Thrones made last episode about the last time a family member went there (Speaking of which, can someone tell that backstory?). There alliance felt more natural given their circumstances and the change in Dornish leadership. The Iron Born had been portrayed as a pain in everybody's ass...like no other house really saw them as equals. Like they were a nuisance everybody had to put up with. Almost, not exactly, but almost like the Wildlings were to the Northerners.

I do agree it would make the Cersei v Dany fight more competitive, but I don't like when writers do stuff just to give the audience a better show. Plus I think a surprise attack at sea before she even makes it to Westeros would be better anyways

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Theon's best friend was Robb, that's obviously different. I don't think the show has talked much about the Tyrell/Dorne beef other than the comment the Queen of Thrones made last episode about the last time a family member went there (Speaking of which, can someone tell that backstory?). There alliance felt more natural given their circumstances and the change in Dornish leadership. The Iron Born had been portrayed as a pain in everybody's ass...like no other house really saw them as equals. Like they were a nuisance everybody had to put up with. Almost, not exactly, but almost like the Wildlings were to the Northerners.

I do agree it would make the Cersei v Dany fight more competitive, but I don't like when writers do stuff just to give the audience a better show. Plus I think a surprise attack at sea before she even makes it to Westeros would be better anyways
Oberyn crippled Willas Tyrell, Loras' older brother and Mace's heir, in a joust

But Dorne is unliked by most of the kingdom for being stubborn, poor, hot as hell, and unorthodox. It's like the Sicily of Westeros

And you're right about the Ironborn. A lot of people think they're not even First Men descended, and they're definitely not Andals, so they feel no connection to them even from the Dawn Age. But they're terrorized the Reach more than anyone, so Theon and Yara/Asha aligning with House Tyrell is just as unlikely as Euron and Cersei. War brings strange bedfellows