Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Does littlefinger know jon is a targaryen?

Breh might try to blackmail him into releasing that title. Jon needs to murk that dude.

I don't think Littlefinger gets that your boys are coming south. Or knows the Snowman is also beefing with the Knights King. Sheeeit, Snowman should probably break bread with Walker set.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
I don't think Littlefinger gets that your boys are coming south. Or knows the Snowman is also beefing with the Knights King. Sheeeit, Snowman should probably break bread with Walker set.
Its seems like no ones trippin about what jon saw at hardhome lol.

Dude had a fukkin battle with dead ice zombies and everyone is like

:yeshrug:

Probably better that way. #WalkerGang bout to catch them all the way off guard.

Nah, you know LF aint know about the squad cause hes still there. Once he finds out about the NightGawd and the walkers hea gonna be

nilesyy-nilez.jpg

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I don't get the Bran obsession. He could be removed entirely from the story and events in Westeros thus far will turn out pretty much exactly the same. He obviously must have a major role in the end game because of his powers but his scenes have been :ld:status for the past few seasons.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I can't believe they've decided to kill
aw made you look
in the first couple of episodes next season :what:

Thats easily one of the best characters of the show and we all hoped
you a slave to a page in my rhyme book
would have some some resolution when the show actually ends.
You that confident these coli savages won't run that neg train on you, breh?:francis:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I don't get the Bran obsession. He could be removed entirely from the story and events in Westeros thus far will turn out pretty much exactly the same. He obviously must have a major role in the end game because of his powers but his scenes have been :ld:status for the past few seasons.

I was going to thoroughly demolish this post but its too early for that and I'm on the toilet

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
I'v been avoiding these GOT threads because of how loose some of these clowns are with book spoilers but is it safe to enter now? :lupe:

I thought they were still behind another book or 2 but I read they're already using original material. I know the show goes it's own direction with a lot of shyt but are they past the source material at this point or is there still more to cover?