Daps
Oberyn crippled Willas Tyrell, Loras' older brother and Mace's heir, in a joust

But Dorne is unliked by most of the kingdom for being stubborn, poor, hot as hell, and unorthodox. It's like the Sicily of Westeros

And you're right about the Ironborn. A lot of people think they're not even First Men descended, and they're definitely not Andals, so they feel no connection to them even from the Dawn Age. But they're terrorized the Reach more than anyone, so Theon and Yara/Asha aligning with House Tyrell is just as unlikely as Euron and Cersei. War brings strange bedfellows

Indeed. I hear y'all. I guess that Tyrell/Yara collab feels more natural cuz they are teaming under Dany rather than linking up directly. :yeshrug:

When Yara and Theon fled I said the most logical place for them go was Mereen cuz the Iron Born have no friends in Westeros, so it seems weird Euron would seek help from Cersei. But I guess it's not that weird. Regardless, I still hope they engage her at sea...we need a GOT naval battle :ohlawd:

Last edited:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Indeed. I hear y'all. I guess that Tyrell/Yara collab feels more natural cuz they are teaming under Dany rather than linking up directly. :yeshrug:

When Yara and Theon fled I said the most logical place for them go was Mereen cuz the Iron Born have no friends in Westeros, so it seems Euron would seek help from Cersei. But I guess it's not that weird. Regardless, I still hope they engage her at sea...we need a GOT naval battle :ohlawd:
Yeah we're due for a battle at sea. Ironborn finally gotta show HBO fans what they're about

And Dorne being at sea en masse under the lead of a warrior queen echoes Nymeria and the 10,000 Ships (google that :wow: )

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I feel like if we get a sea battle, it's going to end with one of Dany's dragons either dying or being stolen by Euron. I could def be wrong, but I feel like Dany has to have a setback in season 7. Right now she is coming into the season with all of the momentum and plot strength.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Maybe Euron got that whistle on him after all
BAD DROGON! BAD BOY!!! SIT

dog-whistle-work_af8f6fe8b8bd4770.jpg

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I feel like if we get a sea battle, it's going to end with one of Dany's dragons either dying or being stolen by Euron. I could def be wrong, but I feel like Dany has to have a setback in season 7. Right now she is coming into the season with all of the momentum and plot strength.

She's had 6 seasons worth of setbacks, the Dragons are big enough to conquer shyt now, they are the Nuclear option in that world. If you have them and they are large enough then nobody is standing in your way. It would be like going back to 1773 with an Apache Attack Helicopter, yeah a lucky cannon shot might take it down but you're pretty much fukked going against it.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
A battle at sea wit Euron and his 1000 ships against Yara and them would be piff but remember this isn't meant to be competitive I don't think. The Lannisters are on top because someone has to job to Kelly C.

It's no different than The Iron Sheik beating out Bob Backlund. Yes, it was a historical moment but it was also a transitional period. So Sheik was really just meant to job to the Hogan dynasty.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Fools be on Littlefinger nuts, but watching back Tyrion & Varys play it just as well if not better.

Tyrion even played littlefinger :wow:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
A battle at sea wit Euron and his 1000 ships against Yara and them would be piff but remember this isn't meant to be competitive I don't think. The Lannisters are on top because someone has to job to Kelly C.

It's no different than The Iron Sheik beating out Bob Backlund. Yes, it was a historical moment but it was also a transitional period. So Sheik was really just meant to job to the Hogan dynasty.
The battle on land should be a landslide victory for Dany but the sea battle (if there is one) could be somewhat competitive if Euron is involved. Otherwise I'm not really sure how Euron will even be relevant at all.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I just randomly realized that we didn't get a scene of Vary's and Dany meeting. :stopitslime:

That is what I mean when I say they have rushed some storylines along at the expense of character moments (which some of y'all would inexplicably call filler, but I digress). Vary's been plotting to put a queen he has never met on the throne for 6 seasons now and they just skipped over a scene that would have been a highlight of all of his plotting. Plus I wanna know what Dany thinks about him, much the same way I wanted to know how she felt about Tyrion being a Lannister. They nailed the Dany/Tyrion meeting. I assume they would have nailed Dany/Varys. :mjcry:It's a moment we can never have back.

Now in season 7, they'll just talk to each other as if they have known each other for months:francis:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I just randomly realized that we didn't get a scene of Vary's and Dany meeting. :stopitslime:

That is what I mean when I saw they have rushed some storylines along at the expense of character moments (which some of y'all would inexplicably call filler, but I digress). Vary's been plotting to put a queen he has never met on the throne for 6 seasons now and they just skipped over a scene that could have been the climax to his had work :mjcry:A scene we can never get back. Now in season 7, they'll just talk to each other as if they have always known each other:francis:

Isnt Varies the one who smuggled denerys and her brother out of westeros out in the first place?