Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Crazy that the live viewership grew even with HBONow subscriptions growing.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I'v been avoiding these GOT threads because of how loose some of these clowns are with book spoilers but is it safe to enter now? :lupe:

I thought they were still behind another book or 2 but I read they're already using original material. I know the show goes it's own direction with a lot of shyt but are they past the source material at this point or is there still more to cover?

There is maybe a few minor things leftover from the books that have not been in the show yet and will be in next season. Not major plot points, but characters or items

The major stuff from the books that has not been in the show yet is cut from the show

You are safe to enter. The only thing right now that book readers have is a deeper knowledge of prophecies and textual evidence that might hint at future plot points

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
There is maybe a few minor things leftover from the books that have not been in the show yet and will be in next season. Not major plot points, but characters or items

The major stuff from the books that has not been in the show yet is cut from the show

You are safe to enter. The only thing right now that book readers have is a deeper knowledge of prophecies and textual evidence that might hint at future plot points

121195-Littlefinger-cheers-gif-Imgur-uKnT.gif

Daps
Crazy that the live viewership grew even with HBONow subscriptions growing.

I'm pretty sure they include streaming in the numbers.

I fully expect the numbers to increase too. Very few have given up on this show, even those who complain every episode. And each year a new batch of viewers binge to catchup by time the premiere rolls around

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

I fully expect the numbers to increase too. Very few have given up on this show, even those who complain every episode. And each year a new batch of viewers binge to catchup by time the premiere rolls around

Yep, this is gonna be like Breaking Bad. Numbers grow every season as word of mouth spreads. Some people will continue to ignore it, but eventually come on board.

Imagine if HBO released previous seasons on Netflix before the final season:wow:

Them numbers would skyrocket:wow:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps

Edit nevermind, I believe you were talking about the same thing I was. (Live viewing at 9)

Last edited: