or the grandmaesters :mjpls:

hope the faceless men get looped back in :sadcam:

just really hope they don't spit out dumbed down predictable bullshyt

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
what is the north's beef with targaryens before about 20 years ago? they never fought against the conquest and did well for themselves for most of the targaryens' reign

if their king in the north becomes king of the 7 kingdoms, what's the issue? he's still a northman, as much stark as targaryen.
:dwillhuh:

Breh a targaryen burned their king and hung his son.

I know they grew up around jon, and know he is worthy but they tossed him in the bushes just before the battle, they didnt even care he was neds b*stard. Finding out his a targ can change shyt.

In reality, they shouldnt give a fukk cause of the real war thats about to go down but you know these dudes all old fashioned, they put alot of stock in names and titles.
Question about the Faceless Men? Do they just change their face or can they change the face and body because it seems like they can change their height and weight when using someone's face

It morphs their body into the other persons.

Its magic. Remember jaquen was that old dude that let arya into the house of black and white.

Daps
he knew rhaegar didn't kidnap lyanna and that they ran away together. some might say he was the one that told brandon he raped his sister, knowing brandon, engaged to cat, would act like the hothead he was and get himself killed for it. even more might say he did all this to set in motion the downfall of house stark. whether any of those latter points are true, he definitely knew lyanna and rhaegar were in love
anigif_original-grid-image-27891-1430796316-8.gif

Yea, I know all those theories and tend to agree with them. I don't think that means he knows who Jon's parents are, but I guess it's reasonable to assume he has a strong suspicion it's R+L.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:dwillhuh:

Breh a targaryen burned their king and hung his son.

I know they grew up around jon, and know he is worthy but they tossed him in the bushes just before the battle, they didnt even care he was neds b*stard. Finding out his a targ can change shyt.

In reality, they shouldnt give a fukk cause of the real war thats about to go down but you know these dudes all old fashioned, they put alot of stock in names and titles.

It morphs their body into the other persons.

Its magic. Remember jaquen was that old dude that let arya into the house of black and white.
:manny: mad king was a write off breh, people hated aegon IV but loved aegon V. those same people that celebrated aerys II's downfall also spit at jaime lannister for killing him

westerosi politics are weird and uneven

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
nikkas talking about Targset going north to help fight at the wall? Wtf that got to do with us? :dahell:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Wrong.....WRONG.

What name is on the back of his jersey when he comes out of the tunnel as the prince that was promised? TARGARYEN

Plus he inherited intangibles from his biological daddy despite his skills being honed at Winterfell. Starkset is poised for a 4th quarter comeback but the dragons are still on top :jawalrus:

tumblr_o93hycaqFx1rosa72o1_540_zpszwaqjdrq.gif

That jersey will hang from the rafters of Winterfell when he retires though. :yeshrug:

Dude just risked his life to reclaim Winterfell and people are in here talking about last names. He has put in zero work as a Targaryan. He don't even know he is one. How is another set claiming son....when he doesn't even know you exist, or that he's a part of it?
wtfmanzxf_zpslnyho0mw.png

And even when he does find out....it's going to change absolutely nothing about his affiliation with the Starks. People make it seem like he's gonna find out and
mrrno_zpsqj0zmccc.png
"OMG, I can't fukk with the Starks no more".

Fred.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Just throwing this out there to gauge interest.

If HBO announced during season 8 that the finale of the series would be 3 hours and broadcast live in Imax at 2000-3000 movie theaters, would you buy a ticket?

Breh, I paid $14 to see a rerun of Watchers on the Wall and The Children in the theater. What kinda question is that

But it would never happen anyway unless you are talking about a simulcast with it airing on HBO too

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Breh, I paid $14 to see a rerun of Watchers on the Wall and The Children in the theater. What kinda question is that

But it would never happen anyway unless you are talking about a simulcast with it airing on HBO too

Yes that is what i meant. They announced that it would simulcast in theaters and on HBO around the world at the same time.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Yes that is what i meant. They announced that it would simulcast in theaters and on HBO around the world at the same time.
In that case, I would watch it at home to premeire but then pay to see a rerun in the theater

Not a chance in hell I would risk having the finale ruined by some loud idiots:camby:

Bunch of dudes were laughing really loud at every tiny morsel of humor or awkwardness at the showings I went to and it killed the vibe

But I gotta say, the hokey skeleton fight in The Children looked twice as good in the theater than it did on tv