Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Bran is gonna jack them "GTA" style.

All jokes aside this Stark/Targaryan rivalry is like a bad 80's action movie plot, where two partners that hate each other gotta work together.

You know damn well they're gonna end up allied. Even before that point, they have no beef. I know Dany is salty about the whole Mad King fiasco but that shyt is small potatoes. And Jon is a Targaryan like Pac is from NY. It's true but don't really matter. People make it seem like he's gonna let Dany run up on the Starks just because he has the same last name as her.

Fred.

Wrong.....WRONG.

What name is on the back of his jersey when he comes out of the tunnel as the prince that was promised? TARGARYEN

Plus he inherited intangibles from his biological daddy despite his skills being honed at Winterfell. Starkset is poised for a 4th quarter comeback but the dragons are still on top :jawalrus:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Targset got the numbers. fukkers got a navy and an air force along with Marines(unsullied) and huge cavalry(dothraki). Hard to fukk with.

But.....

When they finish up with cersei and Kings landing and have to come North to help fight the walkers, they gonna be fresh faced recruits compared to the white walker battle hardened northerners and their king.

"oh word u took out the lannisters and the gold cloaks in King landing? Cute. What u know about a horde of half a million zombies coming at u non stop? What u know about fighting them in 6 feet of snow? Can dothraki horses run that fast in it? Do dothraki even own scarves?

What do drogon and them know about killing white walkers when there's a blizzard and thick fog all over the place?

Oh cute navy. Too bad white walkers don't fight on water.

Unsullied and dornish Spears and Tyrrell swords are nice, but any of them ever even seen snow, much less fight in it?

Nope.

Northset

Wolfgang

Kingindanorf

That's who winning the great battle

New 3 eyed raven gonna be helping too :banderas:

Shout out to targset tho ya will do ya part down south no doubt :salute:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont know, #StannisSet still gotta be the ultimate L, he led yall on by sticking around for 5 fukking seasons, blueballed yall like a 9th grade girl who realized she's not ready to take the D. yall really was claiming his right to the throne, you thought he was gonna be king, dude was azor ahai :mjlol:. dude killed his own brother and child, he lost all his major battles, he left literally no one these fools could even defect to. when ned got that work, we had rob, then he got worked and we had the snowman, arya, bran, sansa (ughh), and rickon...they had to lean back completely and jump to another crew. dudes out here lost and aimless like a ho without her pimp.

#StannisSet

giphy.gif
Yeah it hurts
That is why the white walkers got all y'all

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
he knows. it's probably the only reason he hasn't had jon stabbed up yet
Yeah i thought he knew when he mentioned jon born in the south, but then i rememberd everyone knows he was born in the south cause ned brought him back from the war

Littlefingers about to take that army back. How big would jons army be with out the vale. He lost all those people in the battle but gained the north. Would the north fight for him if they know hes a targaryen

:patrice:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah i thought he knew when he mentioned jon born in the south, but then i rememberd everyone knows he was born in the south cause ned brought him back from the war

Littlefingers about to take that army back. How big would jons army be with out the vale. He lost all those people in the battle but gained the north. Would the north fight for him if they know hes a targaryen

Lady mormont said she doesn't care that Jon is a b*stard.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Brienne literally pledged her sword and her life to Sansa Stark, and Pod is Brienne's squire, why the fukk wouldn't we claim them?:wtf:

Y'all been claiming Tyrion for a minute now and he just pledged his mind to the #ThotQueen this past Sunday :what:
Ya'll gon bend the knee. Bet on that!! Put some respeck on that name!!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
How you know he knows?
he knew rhaegar didn't kidnap lyanna and that they ran away together. some might say he was the one that told brandon he raped his sister, knowing brandon, engaged to cat, would act like the hothead he was and get himself killed for it. even more might say he did all this to set in motion the downfall of house stark. whether any of those latter points are true, he definitely knew lyanna and rhaegar were in love
anigif_original-grid-image-27891-1430796316-8.gif

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

what is the north's beef with targaryens before about 20 years ago? they never fought against the conquest and did well for themselves for most of the targaryens' reign

if their king in the north becomes king of the 7 kingdoms, what's the issue? he's still a northman, as much stark as targaryen.

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Question about the Faceless Men? Do they just change their face or can they change the face and body because it seems like they can change their height and weight when using someone's face