Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
The entire episode was brilliant....but I'm happiest that they went into the break WITHOUT a cliffhanger. Kind of miraculous that they satisfyingly wrapped up so many plotlines from this season while at the same setting up the epic showdowns to come.

Miguel Sapochnik is the MVP of the season :blessed:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Correct me if I'm wrong brehs but Melisandre is headed South right? Bran is headed North because Benjen couldn't go beyond the wall. Is it possible that they come across one another and she does some spell to give him back the ability to walk? He's gonna have to get back his legs eventually right or else the Night King won't have any difficulty catching his ass.

How is Dany Jon's aunt exactly?
nah breh. bran is going south too. he is north of the wall currently.

i think melisandre will come across arya though because at some point in season 3 or 4 she says that they will meet again when she was taking gendry.

dany's older brother is rheagar targaryen who either had a legit relationship with lyanna that she didn't want robert to know about or he kidnapped and raped her making him the father of jon snow.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
nah breh. bran is going south too. he is north of the wall currently.

i think melisandre will come across arya though because at some point in season 3 or 4 she says that they will meet again when she was taking gendry.

dany's older brother is rheagar targaryen who either had a legit relationship with lyanna that she didn't want robert to know about or he kidnapped and raped her making him the father of jon snow.
Thanks for clearing that up :salute:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well the Sansa stuff was cleared up quick lol.

I really didn't find this episode as amazing as most. I thought it was good though.

I guess I feel like alot has happen this season but nothing has happen really. Which isn't true at all but it sure feels like it.

I guess I'm just not seeing a end goal, or I should say this season felt like filler but filler that matter...I dont know.

All in all not bad at all.

I feel like Jamie is going to either feel like cersei killed everyone to rule the throne, there kid included or feel like she's gone off the deep end and put them in a very bad spot and needs to be stopped.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I posted in the another thread about it, but I think Jaime kinda shares the same role as Bodie did in The Wire. Started at the top and everybody hated him, went through a struggle walking a fine line regarding morality, likable(great scenes with Bronn), building redemption, and now having to work under a a ruthless leader.

I know a lot of folks think he's going to kill Cersei, and he may get close to it/help others to do it, but I think she's going to eventually send her enforcers on him (Qyburn probably going to inform her). I think he gets his redemption, but doesn't make it to the end of the game.

Last edited: