Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
:lupe: Do you thing Grandma Tyrell can out-bytch Cerci? She does have age/wisdom on her and both of them are in the NO fukkS GIVEN all my kids is dead #yolo white girl wasted at a frat party levels of savagery. Who will win?

Also, HBO is replaying it right now... this bytch Cerci really said "I fukk my brother because it feels good having him inside of me"

I need a shower

Cersei has the advantage of being so stupid that people wont think to imagine what she'd do. Margaery caught it but, too late. Of course now Grandma Tyrell knows just how much of a lunatic she is but, before this nobody would ever think the Queen would blow up half the city. That's like Queen Elizabeth blowing up Westminster Abbey.

She too dumb to realize the Tyrells were her only allies. She killed them. Now her real enemies coming for her. Dany, dragons, unsullied, iron born, dothraki, dorne, second sons + the North and the Vale are in rebellion. She's fukked.

She's also too dumb to realize she had to blow up half the city to kill a crazy fanatic SHE PUT into power in the first place. Great job Cersei.

Cersei's gonna cling to her crown even when it's clear it's over for her :childplease: Dany gonna embarrass her when she hits King's Landing.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Jaime's no saint but neither were Theon or Hound, who are sympathetic characters. Jaime to me represents the subversion of the ideal shining knight. I feel somewhat bad for Jaimie because I know how he struggles with who he is vs what he strives to be. Jaimie grew up idolizing guys like Dayne and Selmy, but he can't be those guys because he can't change what his folks are. He's always going to be a Lannister, but I can't hate him just because he's a lannister because there's so much more to dude. He's not some generic muhaha villain. He's a reflection of Tywin, but he's not Tywin. He's his own man.

The universe just won't allow Jamie to be the good guy. He's locked into his role as Westero's Anti-villain. I like him because I can relate to his flaws. He wants to be a better man but at a cost that's unreasonable , and I can't knock him for that. It's like he's faced with these fukked up ultimatums. Choosing between his family and his convictions. It's easy to be good when you're not faced with losing everything. Most of us would do some heinous things to protect the ones we love, Jaimie's no different than Rob in this respect.

Jamie ain't shyt.

NOBODY forced him to fukk his sister and TOSS a child out of a window so that he could continue fukking his sister. Tyrion would be the better example of someone constantly striving to be better, working to overcome the limitations placed upon himself by his family name and deformity.

Daps
Cersei has the advantage of being so stupid that people wont think to imagine what she'd do. Margaery caught it but, too late. Of course now Grandma Tyrell knows just how much of a lunatic she is but, before this nobody would ever think the Queen would blow up half the city. That's like Queen Elizabeth blowing up Westminster Abbey.

She too dumb to realize the Tyrells were her only allies. She killed them. Now her real enemies coming for her. Dany, dragons, unsullied, iron born, dothraki, dorne, second sons + the North and the Vale are in rebellion. She's fukked.

She's also too dumb to realize she had to blow up half the city to kill a crazy fanatic SHE PUT into power in the first place. Great job Cersei.

Cersei's gonna cling to her crown even when it's clear it's over for her :childplease: Dany gonna embarrass her when she hits King's Landing.
:martin::martin::martin::martin::martin::martin::martin::martin::martin::martin:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Again this is mostly clues from the book more so than the show but reading between the lines it seems that Rhaegar knew or at least had an inkling that either himself or his son was going to end up being the "Prince That Was Promised". It was said that Rhaegar took up fighting relatively late in life (around 15) after spending his adolescence as sort of a reclusive and bookish nerd. Rhaegar was said to have been spurred into knighthood suddenly by something he'd read in a book. This also mirrors Rhaegar's sudden placement of the bouquet for the "Queen of Love And Beauty" in Lyanna's lap and also the sudden "abduction" of Lyanna. As you've said, most of the thoughts and musings regarding Rhaegar occur from the men, but this doesn't necessarily mean that it's to be dismissed. In the books, Ned Stark, who would have MOST reason to hate and loathe Rhaegar, thinks of him as not the type of man to frequent brothels. Honorable and dishonorable men alike respect him, this of course doesn't mean he couldn't have raped Lyanna but again, as you said, this man abandoned his wife, children, and was a major contributing factor to throwing Westeros head first into civil war, a man as respected as and seemingly noble as Rhaegar wouldn't, in theory, sacrifice all of that for the chance to rape and abduct. A man wouldn't leave his two most trusted and skilled Knights to guard a woman he was simply raping and her b*stard baby.

Again all of this could be wrong and Rhagaer could've just been a horny monster on the hunt for some Stark p*ssy, but I don't think in this instance that it makes sense within the story
dead

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Question: Dany and company (ships, dragons, army etc) are headed where exactly?

They are going to go fukk Cersei up? :lupe:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Brehs, that last scene of ep 5. Not Hodor. :mjcry:

That was just powerful. :wow:

That shyt got me, no lie. :mjcry:
1495921.gif

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Correct me if I'm wrong brehs but Melisandre is headed South right? Bran is headed North because Benjen couldn't go beyond the wall. Is it possible that they come across one another and she does some spell to give him back the ability to walk? He's gonna have to get back his legs eventually right or else the Night King won't have any difficulty catching his ass.

How is Dany Jon's aunt exactly?