Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
The High Sparrow was such a moron. He was so out of his element :mjlol:

Dude swore he had power. Was naive as hell. Margaery was the only one who knew shyt was about to go left. The High Sparrow really believed all that dumb shyt. Margaery was just playing the game to stay in control with the Faith but, once she knew they was about to die she dropped that bullshyt. Nikka...this bytch don't care about your sentencing. If she aint here its because she aint planning to answer for anything. You dumb fukk :damn:

No...No Margaery the Mother will see to it that she's brought to justice. Have faith :blessed:

Sister Mary Clarence

I pronounce us ready to eat. Amen.
Daps
Reppin
Saint Katherine's Convent
The High Sparrow was such a moron. He was so out of his element :mjlol:

Dude swore he had power. Was naive as hell. Margaery was the only one who knew shyt was about to go left. The High Sparrow really believed all that dumb shyt. Margaery was just playing the game to stay in control with the Faith but, once she knew they was about to die she dropped that bullshyt. Nikka...this bytch don't care about your sentencing. If she aint here its because she aint planning to answer for anything. You dumb fukk :damn:

No...No Margaery the Mother will see to it that she's brought to justice. Have faith :blessed:

:lupe: Do you thing Grandma Tyrell can out-bytch Cerci? She does have age/wisdom on her and both of them are in the NO fukkS GIVEN all my kids is dead #yolo white girl wasted at a frat party levels of savagery. Who will win?

Also, HBO is replaying it right now... this bytch Cerci really said "I fukk my brother because it feels good having him inside of me"

I need a shower

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
jon-snow-nights-king.gif

Likewise.

:sas1:

Look at all them people behind you though

I see you scared to catch that fade

https-blueprint-api-production-s3-amazonaws-com-uploads-card-image-104537-jon-snow-1434565440.gif

Dig ya dead partner up bet he can't say shyt

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:mjcry:

Wasn't cool? His actions led to not only the death of his family but a massive war.

Rhaegar gets wayyy to much undeserved love just cause he was pretty and seemed nice :francis:

Again this is mostly clues from the book more so than the show but reading between the lines it seems that Rhaegar knew or at least had an inkling that either himself or his son was going to end up being the "Prince That Was Promised". It was said that Rhaegar took up fighting relatively late in life (around 15) after spending his adolescence as sort of a reclusive and bookish nerd. Rhaegar was said to have been spurred into knighthood suddenly by something he'd read in a book. This also mirrors Rhaegar's sudden placement of the bouquet for the "Queen of Love And Beauty" in Lyanna's lap and also the sudden "abduction" of Lyanna. As you've said, most of the thoughts and musings regarding Rhaegar occur from the men, but this doesn't necessarily mean that it's to be dismissed. In the books, Ned Stark, who would have MOST reason to hate and loathe Rhaegar, thinks of him as not the type of man to frequent brothels. Honorable and dishonorable men alike respect him, this of course doesn't mean he couldn't have raped Lyanna but again, as you said, this man abandoned his wife, children, and was a major contributing factor to throwing Westeros head first into civil war, a man as respected as and seemingly noble as Rhaegar wouldn't, in theory, sacrifice all of that for the chance to rape and abduct. A man wouldn't leave his two most trusted and skilled Knights to guard a woman he was simply raping and her b*stard baby.

Again all of this could be wrong and Rhagaer could've just been a horny monster on the hunt for some Stark p*ssy, but I don't think in this instance that it makes sense within the story

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Her whole army never seen snow, never fought in the snow and Winter is here. Plus with the Snowman having Targs blood, them Dragons are not going to do shyt to the Snowman. She need the Snowman, Winter is here breh. daenerys sailing over from this...

TD-pa1325a_lg.jpg

To this..

winter-273403_640.jpg
Fire melts ice :dame:

And Jon isn't immune to fire