Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
may have been brought up, but being that this is a song of ice & fire...there is one person who has both, i'm starting to backtrack on my feelings of jon & dany hooking up. i'm moreso rolling with jon as the solo winner/savior/whatever the hell

I'm still standing by the dany turns insane angle....we seen that she's a bit much when it comes to punishment and she has a reason to want to immolate all of House Stark...but with her having og Imp-Lord she might think twice....or that could be the thing that fukks it all up.

I see it as

King Jon
Queen ?
Hand of the King Tyrion
Grand Maester Sam Tarly
Maester of Ships Yara
Maester of Whispers Arya
Maester of Coin ?
Maester of Laws Davos?

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Jon needs to murk Littlefinger ASAP.

Danyrys has a hand (Tyrion) a translator (Misandei), a minister of information/magester (Varus) a Warchief (Greyworm), a Queensguard (her bf) etc...
Cersei has a queensguard (Mountain) a Warchief (Jamie) and her necromancer/alchemist is acting as her Maegester with the lil birds acting as her source of info.

Jon Snow only has military. The former smugler/pirate and the Ginger Freefolk leader are his warchief and kingsguard, but the closest thing he had to a maegister was the Red Woman. So by sending her away he crippled his faction in regards to mysticism and information.. something the other factions all understand that they need.

Littlefinger fills that much needed role for his faction. They are extremely lucky to have him.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Look at all them people behind you though

I see you scared to catch that fade

https-blueprint-api-production-s3-amazonaws-com-uploads-card-image-104537-jon-snow-1434565440.gif

Dig ya dead partner up bet he can't say shyt
Believe that if it will help you sleep at night. For the night is full of darkness.

But it wasnt us who was running from the fade 4.3 forty.

tumblr_npdtrgmgdj1thuopmo1_500.gif

Our dead general wont have much to say. He'll be as silent as Ned Stark, Catelyn and Robb.

And these people behind me you speak of, are the same brothers, sisters, and children you deserted. Left behind to die, to rise again, and to bring you your demise if need be.

I advise yall to head south and find more allies to fight along with. For Winter is cold, and this is the big leagues now.

#DeathRow

#NightMarauders

#WalkerGang

pOnqaO5.png

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Believe that if it will help you sleep at night. For the night is full of darkness.

But it wasnt us who was running from the fade 4.3 forty.

tumblr_npdtrgmgdj1thuopmo1_500.gif

Our dead general wont have much to say. He'll be as silent as Ned Stark, Catelyn and Robb.

And these people behind me you speak of, are the same brothers, sisters, and children you deserted. Left behind to die, to rise again, and to bring you your demise if need be.

I advise yall to head south and find more allies to fight along with. For Winter is cold, and this is the big leagues now.

#DeathRow

#NightMarauders

#WalkerGang

pOnqaO5.png
Long as you still breathing you can still play the game. fukka fade.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Production:
  • Overall I hated the production
  • Who scored this sh!t??? shyt was horrible to the nth degree. Especially the Westeros scenes. THe music in the background was annoying. Why waste a scene on Lancel finding the wildfire?

Ive never seen you post before but you just made my ignore list

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Read a article that Margarey wanted out of her contract to do other things a while ago to do some other things. They told her no, but laid out the plan for her to be written off the show and told her it would happen eventually.
I don't get when I see shyt like this from actors, especially on ensemble shows, her filming schedule can't be that demanding on the show, I'm pretty sure her scenes can be shot in a month, 2 months tops, that's plenty of time to do other shyt. Yes, I'm :mad:, i really liked the Margery character

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Did you see the look of disgust on his face when he saw the city burning? When he saw Cersei's coronation?

Jaimie lost his honor when he did the right thing and stopped the Mad King from using wildfire on the city. Cersei knows that he sacrificed his honor to save innocent citizens. Yet she still said :camby:to that shyt and did the very thing Jaimie lost his honor to prevent from happening.

Jaimie is probably going to kill her.
I kinda got Jamie, but then again cersei is the last living person on show arya's list right? I think they're going to let Arya do it, or all that smiling at Jamie...maybe they end up plotting on cersei together? :ohhh: Or maybe Arya kills Jamie and uses his face to go for the sneak kill on cersei...:mindblown:

:heh:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The war was coming regardless, isn't that obvious? How much worse would it have been if Jon weren't born? And are we just gonna ignore Littlefinger's part and Brandon Stark being a hothead and Aerys being an insane and jealous old man?

Rhaegar is the tragic hero of this play and made painful moves to save the world

Him being a thug poet is just extra flair :yeshrug:

Let's take this to the book thread if you wanna keep it going. I'm #1 rhaegwan the chef stan but you have some good points

How was the war coming regardless?

If Rhaegar never took Lyanna, Brandon and his father would have never went to Kings Landing and been burned. Aerys would never demanded the heads of Ned and Robert as a result and they would have never declared war on the Targaryens.

All of that was from what Rhaegar did. Let's be real here. He pretty much caused everything.

I don't see a war being obvious unless it's a war between Rhaegar and his father which would have had most probably siding with him and a lot less lives lost.

We can discuss this in the other thread. I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't particularly like Rhaegar, lol.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Anyone else find it somewhat comedic how overkill Danny's force is. She spent 6 seasons gathering Dothraki, Unsullied, and Sellswords along w/ her Dragons. And over night she now has 3 major House backing her. She has all this and she might not even need all of it to take over BC Westeros is in shambles and the house in charge is alone. Lannisters have no one. She can sail up to Kings landings doorsteps and just take it. The only other major force in Westeros now is in the North. I'm very interested to see how this plays out.

Right! She has three fukking dragons. How da fuq is this going to end any other way?

Damn, I want a sword so I can unsheathe it and yell shyt. Po lil Lyanna Mormont doesn't even have a Needle or *anything,* but she's still there. Somebody give her a pillow or a water gun or SOMETHING!