Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
why didnt varys just meet up with dany in westeros
how would he tell her that drone and the tyrells have met up?

a raven ain't flying across the ocean

his little birds have a new master

he can't trust that type of info to some messenger

he had to hand deliver the news that she'd be received well... and once she got the info, she knew where to sail

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
And that was the one he rode in on

Why waste the men and time to get your fleet there to turn around and come back? That's like sending 10 family members from your house to go pick up 10 more people from the airport. But the people at the airport already have 10 rental cars

Just send one with one guy to tell them directions

okay, at least you didn't say the one he's "riding" on

so there's at least one visible Tyrell ship
there's also a Martell ship

would love to hear your explanation for this versus what I already stated

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
And @Adam3000 I'm cool with AeJon Stark. Breh was raised in winterfell and has a fukking direwolf, to deny his stark roots would be stupid :heh:

But he was born in the south and has blood of the dragon and the moodiness of his father :ufdup: that coin flips both ways

My question is what did those midwives know of Lyanna? Did Ned have Howland kill them too to keep them quiet? :mjcry:

Whole thing makes me hate Robert even more. Thinking of how Ned and Rhaegar could have had Westeros poppin for decades to come is :mjcry: Jaime's thoughts on intersecting oaths applies to this all too well

I wish I knew whether they just edited the sound out that clip but had Lyanna actually say his name, or if they just had her mouth words to throw off the lip-readers

Because I feel like I'm going a little too nuts about this

I just watched the scene another few times. Right now I'm leaning towards "Aerion"....but also could be "Aerys"

If I have to swallow years of pent up rage at the Targaryens and accept that Jon has a Targ name, I really really really want it to be Aemon. Imagine rewatching that scene from S1 when Jon says "You're Aemon Targaryen" to the Maester:banderas:

But its still fukk Rhaegar until further notice:umad:

HELL NO Ned aint kill them midwives:aicmon:Stop it slime:stopitslime:

But speaking of the Targs, I'm about to drop a quick theory I been running with..........