Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Jaime pushed a kid out of a window so he could smash his sister in an out of town castle. fukk him. It's a testament to the writing that we feel sorry for him now tho.

No update from Brienne or The Hound either.

Jaime's no saint but neither were Theon or Hound, who are sympathetic characters. Jaime to me represents the subversion of the ideal shining knight. I feel somewhat bad for Jaimie because I know how he struggles with who he is vs what he strives to be. Jaimie grew up idolizing guys like Dayne and Selmy, but he can't be those guys because he can't change what his folks are. He's always going to be a Lannister, but I can't hate him just because he's a lannister because there's so much more to dude. He's not some generic muhaha villain. He's a reflection of Tywin, but he's not Tywin. He's his own man.

The universe just won't allow Jamie to be the good guy. He's locked into his role as Westero's Anti-villain. I like him because I can relate to his flaws. He wants to be a better man but at a cost that's unreasonable , and I can't knock him for that. It's like he's faced with these fukked up ultimatums. Choosing between his family and his convictions. It's easy to be good when you're not faced with losing everything. Most of us would do some heinous things to protect the ones we love, Jaimie's no different than Rob in this respect.

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
there was total time leap
the only thing i would mention is I dont' think Varys took a fleet back to Mereen, I think Dany is close to Westeros in the last scene and it would make sense for the Tyrell ships to meet them around sunspear as they come up the westeros coast , then to take ships all the way back to dragons bay and then come right back.
Who said the Tyrell's had a fleet. Varys was in dorn anyway. So why would the whole fleet be in dorne

He probably took a single ship back to mareen. That big fleet was ALL danys. That's why they all had her flag on them

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
There was at least one ship with the tyrell insignia,
And that was the one he rode in on

Why waste the men and time to get your fleet there to turn around and come back? That's like sending 10 family members from your house to go pick up 10 more people from the airport. But the people at the airport already have 10 rental cars

Just send one with one guy to tell them directions

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
And that was the one he rode in on

Why waste the men and time to get your fleet there to turn around and come back? That's like sending 10 family members from your house to go pick up 10 more people from the airport. But the people at the airport already have 10 rental cars

Just send one with one guy to tell them directions
why didnt varys just meet up with dany in westeros

Daps
Jaime's no saint but neither were Theon or Hound, who are sympathetic characters. Jaime to me represents the subversion of the ideal shining knight. I feel somewhat bad for Jaimie because I know how he struggles with who he is vs what he strives to be. Jaimie grew up idolizing guys like Dayne and Selmy, but he can't be those guys because he can't change what his folks are. He's always going to be a Lannister, but I can't hate him just because he's a lannister because there's so much more to dude. He's not some generic muhaha villain. He's a reflection of Tywin, but he's not Tywin. He's his own man.

The universe just won't allow Jamie to be the good guy. He's locked into his role as Westero's Anti-villain. I like him because I can relate to his flaws. He wants to be a better man but at a cost that's unreasonable , and I can't knock him for that. It's like he's faced with these fukked up ultimatums. Choosing between his family and his convictions. It's easy to be good when you're not faced with losing everything. Most of us would do some heinous things to protect the ones we love, Jaimie's no different than Rob in this respect.

:rudy:

Jamie's just a bytch, breh. :camby:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I believe most of them did but Rhaegar did marry Elia who is Dornish.

And Jon is a Stark(regardless of what anyone says) so it may be cool with Dany but I can't see Jon suddenly start acting like a Targaryen just because he finds out who his father was.

The only way it could happen, IMO, is if Jon doesn't know.

I used to think Jon would sit the Iron Throne as a Targaryen and acknowledge his birthright as Rhaegar's son but, after watching last night, I doubt it.

Jon is a STARK. That's his family, his culture, his life. Being of both Fire and Ice will allow him to fight the Others and fulfill the prophecy but, he identifies as a Stark. He has no need for that ugly chair or them scheming ass nikkas down there. He has Winterfell and the entire North. And when the Walkers are gone, he'll have the Land Beyond the Wall too.