Daps
BkA5PKT.gif

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:mjcry:

Wasn't cool? His actions led to not only the death of his family but a massive war.

Rhaegar gets wayyy to much undeserved love just cause he was pretty and seemed nice :francis:
The war was coming regardless, isn't that obvious? How much worse would it have been if Jon weren't born? And are we just gonna ignore Littlefinger's part and Brandon Stark being a hothead and Aerys being an insane and jealous old man?

Rhaegar is the tragic hero of this play and made painful moves to save the world

Him being a thug poet is just extra flair :yeshrug:

Let's take this to the book thread if you wanna keep it going. I'm #1 rhaegwan the chef stan but you have some good points

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
there was total time leap
the only thing i would mention is I dont' think Varys took a fleet back to Mereen, I think Dany is close to Westeros in the last scene and it would make sense for the Tyrell ships to meet them around sunspear as they come up the westeros coast , then to take ships all the way back to dragons bay and then come right back.
Who said the Tyrell's had a fleet. Varys was in dorn anyway. So why would the whole fleet be in dorne

He probably took a single ship back to mareen. That big fleet was ALL danys. That's why they all had her flag on them

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
And @Adam3000 I'm cool with AeJon Stark. Breh was raised in winterfell and has a fukking direwolf, to deny his stark roots would be stupid :heh:

But he was born in the south and has blood of the dragon and the moodiness of his father :ufdup: that coin flips both ways

My question is what did those midwives know of Lyanna? Did Ned have Howland kill them too to keep them quiet? :mjcry:

Whole thing makes me hate Robert even more. Thinking of how Ned and Rhaegar could have had Westeros poppin for decades to come is :mjcry: Jaime's thoughts on intersecting oaths applies to this all too well