Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Gangstar8

Superstar
Daps
Jaimie vs Cersei in season 7:whew:

Jaimie vs Cersei vs Tyrion in season 7:ooh:

I know some of y'all only interested in how everything folds into the white walkers but fukk that, I'm most looking forward to this story next summer:whoo:

why would it be jamie vs cersei breh

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I wish I knew whether they just edited the sound out that clip but had Lyanna actually say his name, or if they just had her mouth words to throw off the lip-readers

Because I feel like I'm going a little too nuts about this

I just watched the scene another few times. Right now I'm leaning towards "Aerion"....but also could be "Aerys"

If I have to swallow years of pent up rage at the Targaryens and accept that Jon has a Targ name, I really really really want it to be Aemon. Imagine rewatching that scene from S1 when Jon says "You're Aemon Targaryen" to the Maester:banderas:

But its still fukk Rhaegar until further notice:umad:

HELL NO Ned aint kill them midwives:aicmon:Stop it slime:stopitslime:

But speaking of the Targs, I'm about to drop a quick theory I been running with..........
Maybe I'm tired but I'm not sure where you're going with the Aemon scene... :jbhmm: elaborate please

Are you saying his real name is Aemon Targaryen? :gladbron: I haven't followed the lip reading developments so maybe that's why I'm a little lost

Drop that Targ theory too.

Of course Ned didn't have them killed but they're privy to the most guarded and explosive secret in Westeros and possibly the whole world, so what came of them?

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
So one thing that always bothered me about this story is that it seems very clear that the Targaryens and Starks are the 2 critical pieces that will defeat the White Walkers

But I want synergy in my story, and I couldn't find any synergy with the Targaryens being necessary. The White Walkers were apparently created during the war of the First Men and the Children. The Andals came later.

But this dude in the show got me thinking:
game_of_thrones_s06e05_leaf_cotf_first_men.jpg

I think a lot of people assume that this guy was a Stark, and he is definitely the original White Walker and is the Night's King (thats the actor that plays the man in the costume)

But he doesn't look very Stark-like to me, or very North-like. Could this guy actually be a Targaryen from distant ancenstry?

It sounds like tinfoil until you look at this storyboard:
See a Storyboard of the White Walkers' Origins

Notice how they call him the "Andle" (apparently a misspelling of Andal)

This doesn't make sense with the timeline we know

So maybe the timeline we "know" is wrong

Or maybe I'm just looking too far into this because some storyboarder didn't know what the hell he was doing:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Maybe I'm tired but I'm not sure where you're going with the Aemon scene... :jbhmm: elaborate please

Are you saying his real name is Aemon Targaryen? :gladbron: I haven't followed the lip reading developments so maybe that's why I'm a little lost
?
I don't think Jon's first name is consequential, its only his last name that matters

But if his first name was Aemon, this scene just got turned up to 11:banderas:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
why would it be jamie vs cersei breh
Did you see the look of disgust on his face when he saw the city burning? When he saw Cersei's coronation?

Jaimie lost his honor when he did the right thing and stopped the Mad King from using wildfire on the city. Cersei knows that he sacrificed his honor to save innocent citizens. Yet she still said :camby:to that shyt and did the very thing Jaimie lost his honor to prevent from happening.

Jaimie is probably going to kill her.

Gangstar8

Superstar
Daps
Did you see the look of disgust on his face when he saw the city burning? When he saw Cersei's coronation?

Jaimie lost his honor when he did the right thing and stopped the Mad King from using wildfire on the city. Cersei knows that he sacrificed his honor to save innocent citizens. Yet she still said :camby:to that shyt and did the very thing Jaimie lost his honor to prevent from happening.

Jaimie is probably going to kill her.

Oh okay so who will he be fighting for?
If he leaves, maybe the starks with brienne

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
So one thing that always bothered me about this story is that it seems very clear that the Targaryens and Starks are the 2 critical pieces that will defeat the White Walkers

But I want synergy in my story, and I couldn't find any synergy with the Targaryens being necessary. The White Walkers were apparently created during the war of the First Men and the Children. The Andals came later.

I think a lot of people assume that this guy was a Stark, and he is definitely the original White Walker and is the Night's King (thats the actor that plays the man in the costume)

But he doesn't look very Stark-like to me, or very North-like. Could this guy actually be a Targaryen from distant ancenstry?

Or maybe I'm just looking too far into this because some storyboarder didn't know what the hell he was doing:yeshrug:
The Walkers aredy existed before the nights king. Him being the same actor is for some other reason. But remember the nights king was a nights watch lord commander that seen a walker broad with blue eyes and he started simping on that frostbite p*ssy. That breh is thought to be a stark as well

:sas2:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

Jorah being a pure Northman and being blond kinda pokes a hole in that too, HBO-wise

And Targaryens aren't Andals anyway.

Yo if the timelines of Westerosi migration are fukked up, we need 4 more seasons and 4000 more pages not including novellas :heh:

I don't think Jon's first name is consequential, its only his last name that matters

But if his first name was Aemon, this scene just got turned up to 11:banderas:

:ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Well well we've come to the end of the season....

And I'm going to start off with that was the BEST season finale in GOT history and my personal second favorite Finale of all tv shows behind Lost's third season finale. This shyt was absolutely beautiful brehs. The score, cinematography, writing, acting, sequencing of scenes, etc. shyt was PERFECT.

-Cersei is a boss level bytch. Yes I've always hated her and Jamie and their disgusting need to cover up their unholy incestous fukk-a-thon with the blood and bodies of people much better than themselves, but this bytch followed through with ZERO fukks given. Blew ALL her enemies to hell in one swoop. Special Shoutouts to Qyburn, whose been the Kyrie to Cersei's Lebron all season. Setting up that 3-1 comeback victory with the little brats serving as JR, Tristian Thompson, and Delly respectively. I was a bit surprised at how fukking clueless the High Sparrow turned out to be but that goes to show that religious fanatics are TRULY sincere in their own form of faithful insanity. Dude TRULY thought he had all his ducks lined up perfectly right until that fire lit up his ass. Poor Margery:to: I don't find White women attractive so I'm not on the pawg brigade that some of you are but i enjoyed the character immensely and thought that whatever plans she had cooked up would see her through. Turns out that Cersei had already set the trap just to see Marg react:wow:. Loras was a dikk riding fakkit who loved the attention:scust: but he didn't deserve to go out like that. Matter fact the whole Tyrell family got a raw deal. They rid the Kingdom of Joffrey, feed the poor, had it set up so that some actual good could be done in KL and THIS is the thanks they get? Complete extinction...

-SPEAKING of extinction. Cersei's moment with everyone's favorite Nun was :gladbron:. That's the exact face I had as she let The Mountain do whatever sick and depraved sexual deviancy he was about to invoke on that poor lady's body. Shame indeed:pachaha:

-Tommen was a wuss, that's a fact. But let's also acknowledge the fact that the boy never truly had a chance. Born of incest with the worst brother in the world for a role model and a mother who'd probably fukk him as much as mentor him, the kid never wanted nor expected to be king. He was gullible and easily manipulated, but he was also like 13-14. Given a couple years without Cersei undermining him and Margery working with him, he probably would've turned out to be the most Just King to rule Westeros in a while. He really sealed his fate when he didn't slaughter every single High Sept follower while Cersei and Margery were imprisoned, but again, the kid was never built for rule.

-I really thought the Showrunners had comitted to Darth Sansa, but I'm actually pleased that they didn't go the route of sibling rivalry over rule of Winterfell for a couple reasons. First bring that Jon gives ZERO fukks about ruling, he'd gladly let Sansa run Winterfell and go off to do his own thing, and I think Sansa actually realizes that. Secondly, the Stark children fighting amongst themselves at THIS point in the endgame would be stupid as all hell. There are only 4 of them (really 3:sas2:) left in the world, ain't no time for bullshyt. I'm glad that Sansa and Jon reconciled and even happier that Sansa gave Little Finger the curve straight back to the friend zone. This dude betrayed Ned, lied to Catelyn about it, which indirectly led to Robb and Catelyn's death. And this fool think he gonna UPGRADE to younger, more prettier Cat-junior :wtf: fukk outta here:pacspit: I hope his soul burned with the ferocity of a thousand Ether diss tracks as Jon was proclaimed King Of the North and Sansa stood by him. Lady Mormont, who hasn't even been through puberty, got more heart than these grown ass men. "You didn't Answer The Call" is the Westeros version of :ufdup:. "I don't care if he's a b*stard", well said, but you addressing Jon TARGARYEN now and all of you better put a healthy dose of respeck on his name.

-Bran's purpose is to serve as the Human Highlight Reel it seems. Kinda cold how Uncle Benjen just LEFT his crippled nephew out in the Winter without even a horse. Meera GOT to be the greatest ride or die chick in all of Westeros. This chick sticks with Bran through EVERYTHING, too bad he ain't never getting that p*ssy though :francis:. Bran finally gave us what we've all been waiting for with the TOJ revelation that EVERYONE knows but still needs to see for themselves. I am of the opinion that Rhaeger and Lyanna were in fact in love and that they were married, which makes Jon the true heir of Westeros. There is more book evidence to support the love and legitimacy claim than in the show. But NOBODY places their BEST knights to guard a woman your simply raping and her b*stard child. I doubt the revelation would actually mean much to Jon at this point, but I know who it MIGHT mean a great deal too...

Daenerys Targaryn, Mother Of Dragons, White Savior To All, and self-admitted sociopath. First scene is breaking the homie DVD Daario's heart and telling him that she didn't want hear about their fling EVER again. Not even as she tells him that there better as friends :mjlol: I might be in the minority, but I had no issues with Daario or his character. He brought some of the swashbuckling fun and sense of adventure to the show and along with Tyrion helped to lighten the mood. Dude didn't even two fukks about being the side dikk, he just wants to fight and Pawg for the rest of his life:russ:. Her conversation with Tyrion afterward had me in my feels though:mjcry:. Some of you seem to think that Tyrion has joined the simp brigade but that's not true, his expression upon being named Hand Of The Queen was that of someone, who FINALLY was being VALUED. Remember, Tyrion was rich and pampered, but he was treated like shyt all his life by his family. Resented by his father, hated by his sister. Dude saved King's Landing and got jeers and scorn in return. Was set up for the murder of his nephew and watched his own father preside over his death sentence, THEN was betrayed by a woman he loved and sacrificed to keep safe. For someone to actually BELIEVE in him means the world to him. That's not simping, that's realization of self worth.

-Granny Tyrel serving humble pie like its going out of style :laff:. Wonderful. Her, Dorne, and Varys all loathe the Lannisters for different reasons, but it all comes back to REVENGE, and Granny Goodness is going to make DAMN sure that it's served cold.

-Arya popping up to serve her own special pie to Walder Frey was a nice surprise. I'd love to watch an entire season of Arya just traveling around Westeros and slitting fools throats. With Frey gone the last two villains to be dealt with are Cersei and Little Finger, I think Arya is going to go home to Winterfell now. Leaving Queen Cersei to deal with...

-Jamie. Even though common sense would say that they are even now in the "responsible for our children's deaths on my watch" sweepstakes. Jamie isn't going to see it that way. Dude had the "I'm going to have to kill this crazy bytch" look on his face as he watched the coronation. Cersei is going to be too drunk with power to rule effectively and Jamie already has experience with slaying King's Landing rulers.

- Our short pop in with Sam as he visits the Westeros Library Of Congress was definitely a set up for next season. Maybe he'll discover how to make dragon glass or forge Valryian Steel Swords.

-Poor Davos:mjcry: dude is another one whose a true ride or die. Jon said let Melisandre go and he did, even though it MUST have burned his soul to watch her ride off with that shyt eating grin she wears when she knows she's about to get away with child murder.

- Dany and crew coming to wreck shop. With the Women Of Wrath (Yara, Grandma Tyrel, and Ellaria) and The Eunuchs Of Everlasting Sorrow (Grey Worm, Theon, Varys) at her side. Plus Dothraki and Dragons:demonic:. Cersei's reign on top is gonna be shorter than leprechauns. Tyrion and Jamie will reconcile over each of them having killed a family member. Jon is going to lead the assault on the White Walkers as the Wall comes crumbling down and Bran is going to broadcast it all live in living color:takedat:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
The Walkers aredy existed before the nights king. Him being the same actor is for some other reason. But remember the nights king was a nights watch lord commander that seen a walker broad with blue eyes
Night's King from the books has a different backstory from the Night King on tv, from what I've seen