Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'll be a son of bytch, Littlefinger KNOWS who the fukk Jon is. Watch his face when Sansa says Lyanna was kidnapped and raped :ohhh: :ohlawd:

start at 2:30

:youngsabo:

Came up with a Littlefinger theory 4 years ago that I posted in the book thread:

Another Littlefinger theory.

Petyr Baelish may have had a hand in starting the War of the Usurper. :leon:

The timeline here is sketchy because the main players are dead, but we know some things about the events between the duel at Riverrun and Brandon arriving at King's Landing.

After the duel at Riverrun (between Petyr and Brandon), Brandon left to gather homies from the North, Riverlands and Vale. Presumably he went to Winterfell to get his wedding suit and met everyone on his way back to Riverrun.

In the meantime, Petyr is stuck in bed for two weeks recovering from his wounds and bitter as fukk. He is then thrown out after the fact that he got Lysa pregnant.

Petyr travels back to the Fingers in a litter, which is a slow moving travel. Petyr would have taken the East-West road, stopping at the Inn at the Crossroads, before going Northwards and turning East for the Fingers. At approximately the same time Rhaegar and Lyanna would have been running away together in secret, probably going to Dorne and would have stopped at the Inn at the Crossroads.

The theory is that Petyr also stops at the Inn and gets to see Rhaegar and Lyanna there. He gleans two pieces of information: they were consensually running away together and they were heading for Dorne. He knows that Brandon will hear about Lyanna's disappearance soon, if he doesn't know already, and sees an to opportunity to defer Cat's wedding to Brandon.

So he writes letters :shaq:

1. Anonymous to Brandon: "Rhaegar has kidnapped your sister and is raping her in Kings Landing." (A lie with a hint of truth in it mostly by accident.) Brandon rushes to King's Landing in a rage.

2. Anonymous to Aerys: "Brandon and his friends are coming to King's Landing to kill you and your son." (Guarantees Brandon a hot reception when he does burst in.)

As we all know everyone that went to King's Landing to call Rhaegar out got murked nasty except for Ethan Glover (who died at the Tower of Joy). :whoo:

This is Petyr's descent to darkness, he can't kill with swords but he can with words.
Game of Thrones Petyr Quote:
Episode 7 - You Win Or You Die

“Do you know what I learned, losing that duel?
I learned that I’ll never win, not that way, that’s their game, their rules.
I’m not going to fight them, I’m going to fukk them.”

:ohhh:

Queue letter number 3...

3. Petyr to Catelyn: We know she burnt it unread, thereby foiling Petyr's plan to get his hands on her. :ohhh:

Robert's Rebellion ensues.

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
Most of those fukkers are gonna die from scurvy, sea sickness, and whatever diseases they brought from Essos.

Snowman's good.
Jon-Snow-PNG-HD.png

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
best part is for Jon to have a claim on the throne he will have to denounce his stark side and embrace his targ side

so he will never take the throne as a stark, ever

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So they're related but you want them to fukk?

Stop eating that pork bro.

Well Dany was already talking about having a political alliance through marriage once she goes to Westeros and Jon was just named King in the North. I wouldn't be surprised if they end up together. Of course Jon probably wouldn't know who his real father is at that point. I doubt if he'd be cool with knowingly marrying his aunt.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Had a second serving today and I still teared up the king of the north speech :to:

Goat episode to top off the greatest season ever in got, the greatest TV show to ever air :blessed:

The look of terror and fear on the smug sparrows face when he heard the first boom was :ohlawd:

Cersei..... just :wow:...

Sister Mary Clarence

I pronounce us ready to eat. Amen.
Daps
Reppin
Saint Katherine's Convent
edit: i just set up a rabbit cast- it's a site that lets you watch shows and chat with people

i just started s01e01, i dont know how long this will be active for but i'll try to just keep playing eps

Rabbit | More than just video chat. Share Your World.

YJYf4a1.jpg

:mjcry: we will get through the long winter brehs

Last edited:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Well Dany was already talking about having a political alliance through marriage once she goes to Westeros and Jon was just named King in the North. I wouldn't be surprised if they end up together. Of course Jon probably wouldn't know who his real father is at that point. I doubt if he'd be cool with knowingly marrying his aunt.
:francis:Don't the targs only marry each other tho?

:dame:it would kinda be right

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:Don't the targs only marry each other tho?

:dame:it would kinda be right

I believe most of them did but Rhaegar did marry Elia who is Dornish.

And Jon is a Stark(regardless of what anyone says) so it may be cool with Dany but I can't see Jon suddenly start acting like a Targaryen just because he finds out who his father was.

The only way it could happen, IMO, is if Jon doesn't know.