Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jon Starkaryen :wow:

Oh Targset wanna claim him now cuz he got mad W's huh? :pachaha: typical of yall set

The only set who didnt have to fight in the trenches cuz their squad had plot armor from jump :scust:

shyt I'll even salute Lannister/Martell/Tyrell set before i respect yall nikkas :scust: go earn some real stripes first before yall come sit at the table with the real goons

breh.... :whoa:

u do know that right now, for dany, there's like a 90% chance season 7 plays out like the night nas dropped either, right?

u want ur house on hot 97, talking like they watched their mom get shot? complaining about how "vulgar" team stormborn's horse riders are?

dany might not be much in the goon department (she did kill a horde of khalassar tho...). but she's rolling with them dothraki, unsullied, iron-born savage-life nikkas. and if every man on bear island fights with the strength of 10 men, then what the fukk do 3 dragons fight with?

if someone dont blow up them boats everyone in the 7 kingdoms is gonna have to get down or lay down.

i'm just saying... that starkset-targset alliance aint such a bad thing.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

PPL KEEP SAYING CERSEI BURNT HER BRIDGES,
HAS NO ALLIES, ETC.

SHE HAD NO CHOICE ONCE TOMMEN SOLD HER OUT
WITH THE TRAIL BY COMBAT shyt.

SHE WAS GONNA BE FOUND GUILTY
AND HUNG OR BEHEADED.

SO WTF DID YALL EXPECT HER TO DO?
I REALLY NEED ONE OF YALL TO ANSWER THAT.

She could have fled the city and gone back to Casterly Rock where she could have lived out her days under the protection of the Lannister army and The Mountain; she could have manned up and confessed to fukking Lancel and taken her punishment; she could have just killed Septon Sanders; but if she absolutely had to pull a 9/11 on King's Landing then she could have made sure she got Maergery at the very least out of the Sept before blowing it up so that she didn't completely screw over any shot of an alliance with the Tyrells and spared her soft ass son from losing the wife he was totally enamored with.
She had options, they may not have been the best options but she had them. Plus all of this was her own fault anyway so fukk Cersei...she put herself in that situation because she rarely thinks more than one move ahead.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjcry:
It's a fair point that we rarely hear of Ly's perspective, true

But you've read the books and you know of Rhaegar's obsession with prophecy and sacrifice, and Meera's story she tells Bran implies Lyanna reciprocated the feelings

Rhaegar dipping on Ellia Martell wasn't cool but he recognized bigger things at stake. And he's flawed just like everyone else

Wasn't cool? His actions led to not only the death of his family but a massive war.

Rhaegar gets wayyy to much undeserved love just cause he was pretty and seemed nice :francis:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No he wasn't. Rhaeger was well regarded throughout the kingdome. He had a child with Lyanna because he believed the child would be "The prince who was promised" and the savior of mankind. His motives were for the greater good of the realm.

As a matter of fact, his father saw him as a threat due to his popularity with the people and the nobles.

His motives were from narcissism. He thought he was the one to fulfill the prophecy. What gave him that idea? His own ego that's what.

People liked him cause he was dreamy but he was a product of incest and clearly that made him a little crazy.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
see how them starks smiled about winter being here, we ready :demonic:
If ignorance is bliss, than knock the smile off my face

Maybe they were smiling cause they are winter

:ohhh:

I keep telling yall that the Walkers and Starks are aligned by blood. They are kin and have had history throughout their existance but yall aint trying to hear that

But if jon does choose to wage war on his ancestors, he'll see Death only to be resurrected again

jon-snow-white-walker-game-of-thrones-season-6.jpg

:banderas:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His motives were from narcissism. He thought he was the one to fulfill the prophecy. What gave him that idea? His own ego that's what.

People liked him cause he was dreamy but he was a product of incest and clearly that made him a little crazy.

He read something in one of the old scrolls and figured out about the prophecy. It's that led him to become a warrior and have Jon with Lyanna. It's clear that Jon is special and will play a big role in the war to come so he was right in that regard.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dany is taking 100k troops composed of dothraki and unsullied fighters who've probably never seen winter and definitely not one like what's coming to westeros. I don't think they're going to be as successful as people think. Plus a dragon has already been grounded from rain(see Meraxes)

How do we know her dragons will be as effective in winter?

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He read something in one of the old scrolls and figured out about the prophecy. It's that led him to become a warrior and have Jon with Lyanna. It's clear that Jon is special and will play a big role in the war to come so he was right in that regard.

Jon is special but so is Dany. She could easily be the prince that was promised/Azor Ahai too.

And what if she is? What if she's the one to defeat the Others and fulfill the prophecy while Jon is nothing more than just a great warrior? Will that make what Rhaegar did more messed up? I think so.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Dany is taking 100k troops composed of dothraki and unsullied fighters who've probably never seen winter and definitely not one like what's coming to westeros. I don't think they're going to be as successful as people think. Plus a dragon has already been grounded from rain(see Meraxes)

That really all depends on how long it takes winter to arrive in King's Landing because right now it looks seasonable as fukk there and Cersei doesn't have anywhere near the defenses she would need to stop Dany from stomping a mudhole in the entirety of the King's Guard and Lannister army.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That really all depends on how long it takes winter to arrive in King's Landing because right now it looks seasonable as fukk there and Cersei doesn't have anywhere near the defenses she would need to stop Dany from stomping a mudhole in the entirety of the King's Guard and Lannister army.

If winter doesn't come to kings landing by the time Dany arrives than yeah she's definitely taking over. Her going to the North is where she'll face problems (if she goes) since we can see that winter is already there.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
If ignorance is bliss, than knock the smile off my face

Maybe they were smiling cause they are winter

:ohhh:

I keep telling yall that the Walkers and Starks are aligned by blood. They are kin and have had history throughout their existance but yall aint trying to hear that

But if jon does choose to wage war on his ancestors, he'll see Death only to be resurrected again

jon-snow-white-walker-game-of-thrones-season-6.jpg

:banderas:
i should neg you for posting this abomination to jon's beautiful face :pacspit::mjcry:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps

Winter affecting Dany's conquest relies entirely on how long it takes. If she shows up and there's snowstorms happening then she's in trouble, if not then she can take over Kingslanding fine if Cersei doesn't have other cards up her sleeve.

edit: someone else said it.