Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Man, Just watched ep. 9 and 10 again, pretty incredible tv. :wow:

Kinda sucks the Snowman will have to stay in the North and go to war with the Nights King. Would not mind seeing the Snowman hopping onto Kingsroad 95 south and putting in work down south. :ehh:
Against who? :usure: Khaleesi gonna snatch that shyt up in under 10 minutes :wow:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pull the dikks from your mouths, fanboy ass fakkits :kobelol:

:russ:

get mad at others because u have the attention span of fruit fly.

if you can't keep up with the most obvious parts of the storyline then wtf are u watching for? the sunsets and fist fights?

:camby:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Jon Snow isn't Rhaegar Targaryen's son. Jon has black hair and black eyes whereas Rheagar had snow (no pun intended) blonde hair and violet eyes. Jon Snow's black eyes and black hair rather resemble another man's. The b*stard maker himself, Lyanna's Stark natural lord husband and warrior king Robert Baratheon.

Both of rhaegars kids had dark hair, just like their dornish mama

So whats your point, bruh?

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Not sure if it has been posted, but have y'all see this? :merchant:

George R.R. Martin: “I’m Pulling A Wonka And Hiring A Nerd To Finish Game of Thrones”

My loyal fans, I dearly wish I was writing to tell you that The Winds of Winter, the 6th Game of Thrones book, was complete. I wish I had a freshly printed copy to hand each and every one of you. But here is truth: it’s not done. It’s not even close to done. Look, I’ve been writing these books for twenty years, I’m sixty-seven — I’m losing steam. So I’m writing to announce that I plan to pull a Wonka and find a young, eager nerd to finish Game of Thrones once and for all.

For those of you who are not familiar with the plot of Willy Wonka, allow me to explain. Mr. Wonka, reclusive owner of the world famous Wonka Chocolate Factory, is weary of running his saccharine empire. So, through the guise of a tour, he interviews young candidates to take over his factory. The most pure of heart wins the factory and Wonka is allowed to retire in fudge-y bliss.

I mean, yeah. You figured it out.

My plan is the same. Right now, there are 5 parchment tickets hidden in volumes of A Song of Fire and Ice. The lucky 5 to find these tickets will be asked to submit writing samples to my editor who, in consultation with myself and HBO, will choose my successor. Because, guys, I really cannot bring myself to write even word one of The Winds of Winter.

Truth be told, my age is only a part of it. The other part is you. You nerds figured out the whole thing. Of course Lyanna Stark is Jon Snow’s mother. And Rhaegar Targaryen is his father. Jon Snowis the Song of Fire and Ice. It really takes some of the wind out of man’s sails when, after 20 years of build-up, a Reddit lurker susses out your big secret. Yeah, you guys truly do have the whole thing basically outlined, which is more than I can say for myself.

So, go find those tickets. Send me your outlines. And don’t even think about complaining. I’m happy to release a 20-page Winds of Winter that will make the Red Wedding look like a tea party.

Tyrion will be the first to fall.

-GRRM

:ohhh::francis::to:
Obviously fake.

exactly, i agree

LF is usually a few steps ahead of the game, but he didn't know what was going on with Jon and didn't know that he would get the buy in he did

he thought he'd get Warden of the North and Sansa

which is interesting, because I still don't understand why he sent Sansa to the Boltons - don't understand that play.
It allowed him to move against the Boltons. When he ratted them out about not sending Sansa to KL, Cersei immediately considered them enemies of the crown and promised LF Warden of the North if he defeated them.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:russ:

get mad at others because u have the attention span of fruit fly.

if you can't keep up with the most obvious parts of the storyline then wtf are u watching for? the sunsets and fist fights?

:camby:
Emotional bytches out here like Cersei Lannister :wow:

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
She don't need nobody :usure:

Her whole army never seen snow, never fought in the snow and Winter is here. Plus with the Snowman having Targs blood, them Dragons are not going to do shyt to the Snowman. She need the Snowman, Winter is here breh. daenerys sailing over from this...

TD-pa1325a_lg.jpg

To this..

winter-273403_640.jpg

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I'll be a son of bytch, Littlefinger KNOWS who the fukk Jon is. Watch his face when Sansa says Lyanna was kidnapped and raped :ohhh: :ohlawd:

start at 2:30

That's possible that he knows but that look is more saying that he knows Lyanna wasn't raped and kidnapped, that she went willingly