Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
At first I was :stopitslime::mjlol:when I saw Varys on the ship with Dany but then I thought about it and it's plausible. If you assume Dany left for Westeros almost immediately after returning to Meereen then yeah the Varys return is bullshyt, but the assumption that she immediately left isn't required. In fact, it makes a lot more sense that she stayed for awhile. Meereen was burning when she returned so even after defeating the masters, she would stay long enough to repair the city and make sure both Astapor and Yunkai were secure. Not to mention gathering enough provisions for all of the ships to make the journey across the narrow sea and potentially do battle if it came to that. That would realistically take weeks, if not a few months. Long enough for Varys to make his return.
Is it plausible they stopped at dorne and picked him up

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you know she loved Rhaegar? Nothing you said proves that.

Again, everyone talks about Rhaeger but no one talks about how she felt.

Anyway, he was piece of shyt from my perspective. Not one bit of regard for his own family and what his actions would cause.

I concur. Rhaegar Targaryen was self-absorbed, egotistical, self-righteous and rapey. The way he whisked Lyanna away without a care of the world and then proceeded to copulate with Robert Baratheon's wife in front of the entire realm is unforgivable. A prince stealing your wife and having his way with her might be OK on the pretense of "love" might be acceptable for the likes of @Rekkapryde and @horse. kills , but real nikkas like Robert Baratheon aren't carpets to be trod on. It was never a good idea to run afoul of a nikka that wields a warhammer in battle--- because he's either truly crazy or truly dangerous.

Rhaegar and his fam found out the hard way.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I concur. Rhaegar Targaryen was self-absorbed, egotistical, self-righteous and rapey. The way he whisked Lyanna away without a care of the world and then proceeded to copulate with Robert Baratheon's wife in front of the entire realm is unforgivable. A prince stealing your wife and having his way with her might be OK on the pretense of "love" might be acceptable for the likes of @Rekkapryde and @horse. kills , but real nikkas like Robert Baratheon aren't carpets to be trod on. It was never a good idea to run foul of a nikka that carries a warhammer into battle --- he's either truly crazy or truly dangerous.
Robert was the worst king since Aegon IV

Get all the way the fukk outta here, usurpin ass clown

Ya whole house is a b*stard branch of House Targaryen

and Robert raped Cersei nightly after cavorting with camp followers so allow me to kick that soapbox out from under your dusty ass feet

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I guess I did

Your snowman is still an ice dragon :umad:

6 seasons and your hero wasn't even on your team :mjcry:
so whose team was he on :jbhmm:

sure looks like starkset to me, team nightswatch had him for a one season rental, but he reupped with the original franchise... targset out chea acting like tardset :fuggu:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Robert was the worst king since Aegon IV

Get all the way the fukk outta here, usurpin ass clown

Ya whole house is a b*stard branch of House Targaryen

and Robert raped Cersei nightly after cavorting with camp followers so allow me to kick that soapbox out from under your dusty ass feet

The realm was at peace while Robert was king meanwhile the realm was under fire (literally) when the Targaryen's were in power. That's how Robert was able to gain all the followers he did. By the realm's own accord and assent, the Targaryens were rightfully struck down. The true Usurpers are those whom usurp the people's will and rights, as the Targaryen's did. Robert was the people's retribution, their pride and their comeuppance, which is why they gave him all the aid he needed in overthrowing the Targaryen tyrants.

Rhaegar paid with his life because he had the arrogance to think he could take what was not his and then the pride to think he could defeat one of the most heralded knights in all the seven kingdoms. Mental illness is a bytch.

House Baratheon has some Targaryen blood but then even the Targaryens are not full blood anymore. There is no difference between House Baratheon and Targaryen in that sense. The dragons' great and ancient house didn't protect Rhaegar when Robert put through his temple.

And Cersei was Robert's wife. He could fukk her all he wants. He married her; he didn't kidnap her. He can fukk whores too. He's the King given his position by the people themselves, who loved him.

Last edited by a moderator:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Those kids were Varys' little birds. One he left, Cersei's Mad Scientist took him in. They showed this at the beginning of season season 5. You saw what he did with the Mountain, now you see what he did with those kids.

Maybe that is the explanation, but my point is that they should have shown that or hinted at the process, not just have them appear out of nowhere

Where they going around killing people that talked shyt about cersei, like the mountain?

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
so whose team was he on :jbhmm:

sure looks like starkset to me, team nightswatch had him for a one season rental, but he reupped with the original franchise... targset out chea acting like tardset :fuggu:
On some real shyt

You and @steviej posting some seriously dumb shyt right now :mjlol:

You with the cognizant dissonance and he with the pro-rape campaign

Thanks for reminding me why I stopped posting in this thread :salute:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Men are fickle, but birds I always trust
Varys said this earlier in the season, and it was immediately followed up with the scene of Qyburn and the children.

Varys never lost control of his little birds, and Qyburn didn't win them over with just some candies. Varys told his little birds to let Cersei('s henchman) "find" them so that Varys would still get intimate knowledge of what was happening in King's Landing. He knew what was coming all along, and he allowed his little birds to help because he knew that the chaos Cersei would cause would create the perfect opportunity for Daenerys to step in as the hero that Westeros needs. Further, Cersei taking the throne established a precedent for Dany being queen of Westeros, only the people will like Dany a hell of a lot more than her.

When Varys left Meereen, it was explicitly for the purpose of forming an alliance with Olenna. He could have had Dorne on their side at any point because the Sand Snakes will always hate the Lannisters, but it wasn't until the Tyrells were caught in his web that the Spider decided to strike.

:ohhh:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On some real shyt

You and @steviej posting some seriously dumb shyt right now :mjlol:

You with the cognizant dissonance and he with the pro-rape campaign

Thanks for reminding me why I stopped posting in this thread :salute:

With the aid of the common people, Robert Baratheon brought peace to the land and desposed the cruel terrible reign of the Targaryen tyrants. In doing so he awoke from slumber to defeat Jon Connington, who swiftly was sent into exile. Then he rode headlong into the night and in the morning crushed the arrogant boy Rhaegar Targaryen's head and host in one fell swoop at the Trident. Your house is fraudulent without their dragons and was fraudulent behind that silver-haired fukkboy Rhaegar. Long live the king Robert Baratheon
:blessed:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
14a863e0-ed61-0132-99e4-0e972b0ec8fd.gif

#WalkerGang was amused by the episode.

Were giving yall a grace period to link yall squads up like some herbs, give yall a chance. But keep in mind that Winter is Here.

See yall chumps next season.

#WalkerGang

GCkYsPl.png
see how them starks smiled about winter being here, we ready :demonic:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Reed was Ned's day one, I think if anyone knows about Jon it's him but he'd probably take it to the grave

The thing about the Many Faced God, I always viewed them as nothing more than assassins who use trickery and illusions.. more of a cult than a religion to me. I think they just use religion as a way of justifying their hits.

:manny:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you know she loved Rhaegar? Nothing you said proves that.

Again, everyone talks about Rhaeger but no one talks about how she felt.

Anyway, he was piece of shyt from my perspective. Not one bit of regard for his own family and what his actions would cause.

No he wasn't. Rhaeger was well regarded throughout the kingdome. He had a child with Lyanna because he believed the child would be "The prince who was promised" and the savior of mankind. His motives were for the greater good of the realm.

As a matter of fact, his father saw him as a threat due to his popularity with the people and the nobles.