Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jon Snow isn't Rhaegar Targaryen's son. Jon has black hair and black eyes whereas Rheagar had snow (no pun intended) blonde hair and violet eyes. Jon Snow's black eyes and black hair rather resemble another man's. The b*stard maker himself, Lyanna's Stark natural lord husband and warrior king himself, Robert Baratheon.

Jon looks like a Stark.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They were in love. Multiple people have mentioned it, including Jon Connington in the books and Oberyn Martell in the show.

Lyanna was older than 13/14 as well. She was around 16 or 17, possibly 18. I'm expecting S7 to include a flashback to the tourney at Harrenhel, specifically the Knight Of The Laughing Tree.

Lyanna was likely the mystery knight who defended Howland Reed. King Aerys sent Rhaegar to find the knight and reveal "his" identity. The story is that Rhaegar only found the knight's shield, but I'd bet that he found Lyanna. He likely gave her the crown of flowers in part due to their encounter.

She 16 at the oldest and he was still a grown ass man with a wife and children. As far as I know everyone talked from the perspective of Rhaegar

No one ever mentioned how Lyanna felt. At least I never saw it. Please show me.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jon looks like a Stark.

You're probably right. The scene panned out to show Lyanna's features in Jon's face too. Moreover if Jon were Robert's son he should should be strong and powerful like Gendry, not lithe and graceful per se. I don't remember Rhaegar's fighting style but didn't do anything to Robert when he smashed his hammar into said dragon nikka's chest.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
On the Isle of Faces in a pact sealed by the Green Men under the same Weirwood that brought peace to Westeros for the first time since First Men crossed the Narrow Sea

jesus what a dumb question
i guess you missed the point of me posing those to him and his matter of fact statement :rudy:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She did love rhaegar, he rode past his wife and gave lyanna a bouquet of blue winter roses (her favorite) after winning a tournament at harrenhal,she cried when she heard him play his harp, she didnt love robert, and her being a free spirit aka "wild wolf" boded well with rhaegars poetic melo-dramatic persona...he wasnt a evil dude and im sure the show is gonna delve more into his personality and his intentions during his fathers reign but yea all the signs point to both of them being in love with each other

Ned traveled to tower of joy AFTER the war was done, rhaeger was already laid out across the trident with a big ass warhammer imprint caved into his fukking chest :damn:

That was like neds last mission, after that he drops off arthurs daynes valyrian sword "dawn" back to starfall (daynes family home) and then travels back to winterfell with jon where he buries his head in the snow for 17 years

Yo i didnt even put 2 n 2 together until you mentioned it :mindblown: arya was already chillen in the cut waiting for that frey pie to come out the oven

Im #targset all day but jamie has and always will be my favorite character, i think his character is even better in the books but show jamie is still a great character

Did you not watch the episode? Lyanna gave birth to rhaegers baby...thus jon targaryen. Jon is really ned starks and danaerys targaryens nephew, his biological father wouldve been king after the mad king died thus making him a true viable candidate to sit the iron throne...his claim is stronger than danys and im sure that being that targs are known for inbreeding jon and dany gon do THE SEX with each other and become king and queen thus the song of ice and fire....a song about a aunt fukking her nephew :scust:

On a side note thats easily the greatest episode in tv history, it was fukking heart pounding just incredible start to finish

How do you know she loved Rhaegar? Nothing you said proves that.

Again, everyone talks about Rhaeger but no one talks about how she felt.

Anyway, he was piece of shyt from my perspective. Not one bit of regard for his own family and what his actions would cause.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup. Just finished book one and they are sure to emphasize that Jon took after "Ned" (as did Arya) and Bran, Rickon and Robb took after Catelyn lookswise.

This is true but for the sake of plot, I hope he's actually Rob Baratheon's son and Ned hid him for some other dark reason than is the obvious.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
So basically this simp nikka Robert Baratheon started a war over Lyanna who DID love Rhaegar and she gave birth to John??? Good fukkin grief man.

Since I rock with the Snowman ......are we now #Targstarkset????

#TARGSTARKSET !!! GET EM JOHN!!!

Young-Jeezy-Snowman-Logo-psd86501.png
Welcome to #glamourgang #rhaegarset breh :ohlawd:

You were with us wholetime and UOENO

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
How do you know she loved Rhaegar? Nothing you said proves that.

Again, everyone talks about Rhaeger but no one talks about how she felt.

Anyway, he was piece of shyt from my perspective. Not one bit of regard for his own family and what his actions would cause.
It's a fair point that we rarely hear of Ly's perspective, true

But you've read the books and you know of Rhaegar's obsession with prophecy and sacrifice, and Meera's story she tells Bran implies Lyanna reciprocated the feelings

Rhaegar dipping on Ellia Martell wasn't cool but he recognized bigger things at stake. And he's flawed just like everyone else

DPG

Banned
Daps
So you're asserting that Dany can walk freely through the flames that are used to create molten gold but the heat of the molten gold itself would burn her?:leostare:

Only way molten gold kills her is if it's solidification ends up suffocating her.

I never meant it would burn her. Show Dany does seem fireproof. But like you said suffocation is a possibility.