Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
when? where? no one witnessed this? while he was still married? this all sounds like the making of a legitimized targ :mjpls:

jon reppin that house stark, and until he tells me otherwise, that's where we're staying put - deal with it :umad:
On the Isle of Faces in a pact sealed by the Green Men under the same Weirwood that brought peace to Westeros for the first time since First Men crossed the Narrow Sea

jesus what a dumb question

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
Well guys

Pretty clear that Rhaegar reigns supreme

His son is king in the north and his sister is coming to take KL and Casterly Rock

I haven't forgotten all you who laughed at me

@KatieGotAzzHairs get in here and celebrate :blessed:
It was shameful to see people stanning the likes of child killers in Stannis Baratheon and Ramsay Bolton and far worse, when they could have been sipping tea at the Citadel, playing Tupac mashups on the harp and wielding the mighty parasol for the greatest prince the land has ever seen with us. I wish wildfire would claim their computers that's what I wish!

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
he may die too, but sansa is not escaping that L she just handed him, i don't know how you can watch LF and listen to him all these seasons and think he's going to hold that L with no diabolically plotted payback
See I'd agree with you but that look he gave Sansa when everyone was swearing loyalty to Jon was like an "I told you this would happen" look. I think he'll still be trying to get in her head next season. That and breh is DETERMINED to fukk a Tully chick :pachaha: Idk though :yeshrug:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
So brehs..

if you were Ned Stark. Would you have told Catlyn? Or just let her be angry :ehh:
Loyalty to his sister, a stark >>>> his wife, a tully

And it was waaay more believable that Jon was a b*stard with the way Cat treated him, outside of Dorne b*stards dont get love like that, shyt woulda looked iffy to people like Tyrion/Varys/LittleFinger who pay attention to everything

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
large.gif

Ya heart beat sound like Sasquatch feet

jon-snow-nights-king.gif

Likewise.

:sas1:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Loyalty to his sister, a stark >>>> his wife, a tully

And it was waaay more believable that Jon was a b*stard with the way Cat treated him, outside of Dorne b*stards dont get love like that, shyt woulda looked iffy to people like Tyrion/Varys/LittleFinger who pay attention to everything

A lot of people on IMDB saying he didn't know Catlyn "like that" at the time. So he couldn't trust her....plus she would sellout Jon if it came down to it :manny:

Jon was dealing with that venom for Catlyn though :wow:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of people on IMDB saying he didn't know Catlyn "like that" at the time. So he couldn't trust her....plus she would sellout Jon if it came down to it :manny:

Jon was dealing with that venom for Catlyn though :wow:

You can only imagine what Jesus Snow had to put up with. She probably treated him worse than Dough Boy's mom.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jon Snow isn't Rhaegar Targaryen's son. Jon has black hair and black eyes whereas Rheagar had snow (no pun intended) blonde hair and violet eyes. Jon Snow's black eyes and black hair rather resemble another man's. The b*stard maker himself, Lyanna's Stark natural lord husband and warrior king Robert Baratheon.

Sister Mary Clarence

I pronounce us ready to eat. Amen.
Daps
Reppin
Saint Katherine's Convent
Rewatched this again today... :mjcry: with tears of "ya'll just did that" joy.

This will be out of order but...

-When the dragon's wings flap and it smacks the water and you get that little bassy sound, goosebumps. Instant. So beautifully shot. And I love Danny's new " *sigh* no one has time for your shyt" half bored evil conqueror "lemme just get this shyt done and get on with it" attitude she has now. For a while there I did not like the corn ball character she was becoming. Those Targaryan sails....

-Almost shed a tear for young Tyrion finally being respected. :salute:

-I know it has been touched on alot, but GAWD DAMN to that piano score. My heart was beating out of my chest. I have never really consciously made note of the show music before but this time, flawless. The tension :lupe: the drama :lupe:

-Dumbass carving up his head to turn into ectoplasm 2 minutes later :umad:

-Ok so I thought that before Cerci had no plays left until she went all Nagasaki on those a$$holes. But *now* what is her plan? What does she have left to do? Does she command an army there?

I'll add more when I watch again (and again and agaaain) but damn. That was a blessing.

And under the sight of the old gods and the new, gentlemen, it has been an honor discussing these fine tales with you all. *mead glass toast*