Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
His Stark claim is flimsier than his Targ one. He's a Targ prince straight up, first in line despite his b*stard status. He's not blood to Ned so that means Sansa/Arya are ahead of him up north. Jon claims north side though so fukk a targareyan. Or are ya'll gonna say 2pac is a Baltimore nikka? :umad:
He is blood to Ned... He's his nephew. Sansa/Aryas cousin, not brother actually. And Heir to both thrones (unless they give it to Bran... In which i doubt)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
phonethrow.gif

bnMGL.gif

I swear these nikkas got ADHD fam.

Pull the dikks from your mouths, fanboy ass fakkits :kobelol:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Jon Starkaryen :wow:

Oh Targset wanna claim him now cuz he got mad W's huh? :pachaha: typical of yall set

The only set who didnt have to fight in the trenches cuz their squad had plot armor from jump :scust:

shyt I'll even salute Lannister/Martell/Tyrell set before i respect yall nikkas :scust: go earn some real stripes first before yall come sit at the table with the real goons

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
His Stark claim is flimsier than his Targ one. He's a Targ prince straight up, first in line despite his b*stard status. He's not blood to Ned so that means Sansa/Arya are ahead of him up north. Jon claims north side though so fukk a targareyan. Or are ya'll gonna say 2pac is a Baltimore nikka? :umad:

End of the day 2pac was from NY, Snow is a Targ.

BTW I hope they bring back my bae mellisandre :sadcam: