Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
no :ufdup:

his mother is a stark, he was raised a stark, he just took back the home of the starks, and he is the stark (bastatrd) king of the north...#Snowman

2h6zyvm.gif

It's okay sis. He's in good hands with us over here in targset.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
as i said, i doubt it. sansa will die, and it will be LF that has a part in it. that look they gave each other at the end of the KOTN scene was "game recognize game", she knows she's just fukked LF twice...she's going down :manny:

exactly, i agree

LF is usually a few steps ahead of the game, but he didn't know what was going on with Jon and didn't know that he would get the buy in he did

he thought he'd get Warden of the North and Sansa

which is interesting, because I still don't understand why he sent Sansa to the Boltons - don't understand that play.

Daps
exactly, i agree

LF is usually a few steps ahead of the game, but he didn't know what was going on with Jon and didn't know that he would get the buy in he did

he thought he'd get Warden of the North and Sansa

which is interesting, because I still don't understand why he sent Sansa to the Boltons - don't understand that play.

LF sending Sansa to the Bolton's wasn't a play. He legit didn't know that they were sick fukks.

[EVERYTHING] Littlefinger was being truthful (A scene from Season 5)

Perfectson

Banned
Daps

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished, every one I fukking hate on the show other than little finger is dead :wow: the story, the soundtrack...and the fukking cinemography was incredible.
What show can honestly pull off episodes like this, that last scene with dani's army was perfect and everything else was just...wow, literally everything I wanted/want to happen is happening:mjcry:

Sorry for the stannery in this post im just blown away that a tv show is capable of these last two episodes.

My predictions so far are right I do believe, apart from Margery being queen :russ:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
I don't get that, he's a Targ and a Stark, how would that cause him any harm in the north?

His Stark claim is flimsier than his Targ one. He's a Targ prince straight up, first in line despite his b*stard status. He's not blood to Ned so that means Sansa/Arya are ahead of him up north. Jon claims north side though so fukk a targareyan. Or are ya'll gonna say 2pac is a Baltimore nikka? :umad:

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
regardless, if he felt that way about Sansa, I don't get what he was doing to send her to the Boltons...maybe I forgot something but why didn't she just stay at the Vale

LF wanted her with the Boltons with the ultimate goal of taking them out. LF is out here pulling strings. He got control of the Vale and he wanted Winterfell.

Daps
Right, I forgot about that scene. But like I said before, the show has taken a different approach with her character.

Having a higher tolerance doesn't mean they are immune. They can still be burned, but they can just withstand the heat better to a degree.

Molten gold is different. I'm sure it would kill show Dany too.

So you're asserting that Dany can walk freely through the flames that are used to create molten gold but the heat of the molten gold itself would burn her?:leostare:

Only way molten gold kills her is if it's solidification ends up suffocating her.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Sansa already learned from the best of the best manipulators of the show. I know Littlefinger will die next season. I can even bet on it.
he may die too, but sansa is not escaping that L she just handed him, i don't know how you can watch LF and listen to him all these seasons and think he's going to hold that L with no diabolically plotted payback