Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It's obvious Sansa is going to be Littlefingers down fall.

Sansa isn't a little naive girl she was in the earlier seasons. After everything that happened in King's Landing and with Ramsey. She's smartened up and will plan accordingly.
as i said, i doubt it. sansa will die, and it will be LF that has a part in it. that look they gave each other at the end of the KOTN scene was "game recognize game", she knows she's just fukked LF twice...she's going down :manny:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
What is up with y'all hate for woman. The shyt is disgusting. :dahell:
GOT_Mhysa.png

:mjpls:

Daps
as i said, i doubt it. sansa will die, and it will be LF that has a part in it. that look they gave each other at the end of the KOTN scene was "game recognize game", she knows she's just fukked LF twice...she's going down :manny:

Sansa already learned from the best of the best manipulators of the show. I know Littlefinger will die next season. I can even bet on it.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Lady Mormont sonning all those cowardly :flabbynsick: cacs and cosigning Jon Snow is a top 10 moment brehs. The amount of work homie had to put it to earn that allegiance compared to Robb's punk ass. The come up :to:

Son has that kings blood in here but he outchea getting it that hard way :wow:

it's like the writers knew they had gold and just doubled down on it in the last episode.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So they're related but you want them to fukk?

Stop eating that pork bro.
He said link up meaning theyre family... But yeah they still could do that as well

I was actually wondering if Dany would marry Jon and link up against White Walkers once she takes Kings Landing...

DPG

Banned
Daps
The third display of her fire invincibility was the house of the undying. The two displays of high heat tolerance that I'm thinking of are when she picked up those hot dragon eggs, her hands didn't burn but her assistant's did and when she got in that hot ass bath in the first episode with her assistants telling her to wait cuz it's too hot.

All Targaryens aren't immune to fire and don't have high heat tolerances...Viserys showed us this. Not only with his golden crown but also when he's sitting in the tub with the Doreah, she lets the hot wax from the candle she's holding drip on his chest and he's clearly in pain.

Right, I forgot about that scene. But like I said before, the show has taken a different approach with her character.

Having a higher tolerance doesn't mean they are immune. They can still be burned, but they can just withstand the heat better to a degree.

Molten gold is different. I'm sure it would kill show Dany too.