Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Daps
The quote did continue with this: "The Targaryans can tolerate a bit more heat than most ordinary people, they like really hot baths and things like that, but that doesn't mean they're totally immune to fire, no."

Targaryens simply have a high tolerance for heat, just as the Starks do for cold.

I can only remember two occasions right now; the dragons and burning the Dothraki khalasars. The second could also be explained as blood magic.

The third display of her fire invincibility was the house of the undying. The two displays of high heat tolerance that I'm thinking of are when she picked up those hot dragon eggs, her hands didn't burn but her assistant's did and when she got in that hot ass bath in the first episode with her assistants telling her to wait cuz it's too hot.

All Targaryens aren't immune to fire and don't have high heat tolerances...Viserys showed us this. Not only with his golden crown but also when he's sitting in the tub with the Doreah, she lets the hot wax from the candle she's holding drip on his chest and he's clearly in pain.

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
Not sure if it has been posted, but have y'all see this? :merchant:

George R.R. Martin: “I’m Pulling A Wonka And Hiring A Nerd To Finish Game of Thrones”

My loyal fans, I dearly wish I was writing to tell you that The Winds of Winter, the 6th Game of Thrones book, was complete. I wish I had a freshly printed copy to hand each and every one of you. But here is truth: it’s not done. It’s not even close to done. Look, I’ve been writing these books for twenty years, I’m sixty-seven — I’m losing steam. So I’m writing to announce that I plan to pull a Wonka and find a young, eager nerd to finish Game of Thrones once and for all.

For those of you who are not familiar with the plot of Willy Wonka, allow me to explain. Mr. Wonka, reclusive owner of the world famous Wonka Chocolate Factory, is weary of running his saccharine empire. So, through the guise of a tour, he interviews young candidates to take over his factory. The most pure of heart wins the factory and Wonka is allowed to retire in fudge-y bliss.

I mean, yeah. You figured it out.

My plan is the same. Right now, there are 5 parchment tickets hidden in volumes of A Song of Fire and Ice. The lucky 5 to find these tickets will be asked to submit writing samples to my editor who, in consultation with myself and HBO, will choose my successor. Because, guys, I really cannot bring myself to write even word one of The Winds of Winter.

Truth be told, my age is only a part of it. The other part is you. You nerds figured out the whole thing. Of course Lyanna Stark is Jon Snow’s mother. And Rhaegar Targaryen is his father. Jon Snowis the Song of Fire and Ice. It really takes some of the wind out of man’s sails when, after 20 years of build-up, a Reddit lurker susses out your big secret. Yeah, you guys truly do have the whole thing basically outlined, which is more than I can say for myself.

So, go find those tickets. Send me your outlines. And don’t even think about complaining. I’m happy to release a 20-page Winds of Winter that will make the Red Wedding look like a tea party.

Tyrion will be the first to fall.

-GRRM

:ohhh::francis::to:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

He saw the money rolling in and was like fukk it.

:troll:

Daps

PPL KEEP SAYING CERSEI BURNT HER BRIDGES,
HAS NO ALLIES, ETC.

SHE HAD NO CHOICE ONCE TOMMEN SOLD HER OUT
WITH THE TRAIL BY COMBAT shyt.

SHE WAS GONNA BE FOUND GUILTY
AND HUNG OR BEHEADED.

SO WTF DID YALL EXPECT HER TO DO?
I REALLY NEED ONE OF YALL TO ANSWER THAT.

IN SEASON 1
SHE PUT THAT DRAGON EGG ON THOSE HOT COALS
THEN PICKED IT UP.
HER ASSISTANT RAN IN AND TOOK IT FROM HER
AFRAID SHE WOULD BURN.
BUT THE ASSISTANT GOT BURNED
AND KHALEESI DIDNT HAVE A MARK
ON HER HANDS...

BASICALLY LETTING US KNOW SHE WAS THE CHOSEN ONE
AND NOT HER BROTHER.
(SHORTLY AFTER HE WAS BURNED WITH THE GOLD)

SHE ALSO PUT HER HAND ON THAT BIG ASS POT OF FIRE A FEW EPISODES AGO.

ITS LIKE HALF OF YOU DUDES DONT WATCH THE SHOW.

SHE CANT BURN.

THE LAST LIVING TARGARYENS AND LANNISTERS.

:devil:
:evil:

I'm pretty sure there's more Lannisters at Casterly Rock.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
He just helped the person Cersi believes was responsible for Joffreys death. I doubt they are cool. LF definitely scheming. And be definetely knows Jon true orgins
LF is/was playing all sides of the board, it's 100% established he's still playing in cersei's court, go back to season 5 when he visits KL.

Daps
Yeah but those aren't the two heroes. 'Murica ain't gonna feel right about Jon & Kaleesi marrying on some lonesome dove shyt.

Jon is a Barathian.

No he's not.

Why would Ned hide Jon if he was a Baratheon? That makes no sense.

It obvious Jon is a Targaryen. That's why Ned had to hide him from Robert cause he was going around killing every Targaryen.

Last edited:

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Bro it's not anything to argue. Everyone knows this. It's been foreshadowed in the show for the past 5 years.

Lyanna dated Rhaegar, Robert Baratheon didn't know. That's why she said he would kill the baby. She slept with his worse enemy.

Why would he kill his own baby with the woman he loved.

I honestly barely know what the fukk is going on half the time in this show.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
14a863e0-ed61-0132-99e4-0e972b0ec8fd.gif

#WalkerGang was amused by the episode.

Were giving yall a grace period to link yall squads up like some herbs, give yall a chance. But keep in mind that Winter is Here.

See yall chumps next season.

#WalkerGang

GCkYsPl.png
large.gif

Ya heart beat sound like Sasquatch feet

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
this part of Game of thrones is more unrealistic than the fukkin dragons and ice walkers :mjlol:

Daenarys' feminist white savior storyline is just disgusting to me :scust:

I like Cersei tho
What is up with y'all hate for woman. The shyt is disgusting. :dahell:

Daps
i don't think sansa will kill LF, I think quite the opposite, LF will be the cause of her death. that look he gave her when jon got that nod as KOTN, she not only played him romantically but just fukked up his move in the north. dude still has an alliance with cersei who is queen right now. LF is gonna cause some more pain for the starks before he finally bows out

It's obvious Sansa is going to be Littlefingers down fall.

Sansa isn't a little naive girl she was in the earlier seasons. After everything that happened in King's Landing and with Ramsey. She's smartened up and will plan accordingly.