Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Robert touched that. You think the show is gonna allow some incest union at thr end of the day?

Jon & Kaleesi sitting in a tree...
Not really a spoiler but in the manuscript GRRM considered pairing up Jon and Arya. Plus Tywin married his first cousin. There's already lots of incest in the story to feel all yucky about it now.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
xkx880E.png
He's a targ now breh. dont let them confuse ya

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Littlefinger will die next season by Sansa's hand.

Cersei will die next season by either Jamie, Tyrion, or Arya's hand.
i don't think sansa will kill LF, I think quite the opposite, LF will be the cause of her death. that look he gave her when jon got that nod as KOTN, she not only played him romantically but just fukked up his move in the north. dude still has an alliance with cersei who is queen right now. LF is gonna cause some more pain for the starks before he finally bows out

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Robert touched that. You think the show is gonna allow some incest union at thr end of the day?

Jon & Kaleesi sitting in a tree...

Never seen a mans in such blatant denial :mjlol:

tumblr_o9fmhkRvXo1rp74xfo1_250.gif
tumblr_o9fmhkRvXo1rp74xfo2_250.gif

Rhaegar was deep in there, made the nikka Robert cursing future generation Targaryens n shyt lol
So why is that witch lady so drawn to Jon? She outchea being magnetically pulled to Barathians.

No, the red priestesses are looking to find the next Azor Ahai. Some priests/priestesses think it's Dany, Mel thought it was Stannis and now she thinks it's Jon.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Not really a spoiler but in the manuscript GRRM considered pairing up Jon and Arya. Plus Tywin married his first cousin. There's already lots of incest in the story to feel all yucky about it now.

Yeah but those aren't the two heroes. 'Murica ain't gonna feel right about Jon & Kaleesi marrying on some lonesome dove shyt.

Jon is a Barathian.

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
Not sure if it has been posted, but have y'all see this? :merchant:

George R.R. Martin: “I’m Pulling A Wonka And Hiring A Nerd To Finish Game of Thrones”

My loyal fans, I dearly wish I was writing to tell you that The Winds of Winter, the 6th Game of Thrones book, was complete. I wish I had a freshly printed copy to hand each and every one of you. But here is truth: it’s not done. It’s not even close to done. Look, I’ve been writing these books for twenty years, I’m sixty-seven — I’m losing steam. So I’m writing to announce that I plan to pull a Wonka and find a young, eager nerd to finish Game of Thrones once and for all.

For those of you who are not familiar with the plot of Willy Wonka, allow me to explain. Mr. Wonka, reclusive owner of the world famous Wonka Chocolate Factory, is weary of running his saccharine empire. So, through the guise of a tour, he interviews young candidates to take over his factory. The most pure of heart wins the factory and Wonka is allowed to retire in fudge-y bliss.

I mean, yeah. You figured it out.

My plan is the same. Right now, there are 5 parchment tickets hidden in volumes of A Song of Fire and Ice. The lucky 5 to find these tickets will be asked to submit writing samples to my editor who, in consultation with myself and HBO, will choose my successor. Because, guys, I really cannot bring myself to write even word one of The Winds of Winter.

Truth be told, my age is only a part of it. The other part is you. You nerds figured out the whole thing. Of course Lyanna Stark is Jon Snow’s mother. And Rhaegar Targaryen is his father. Jon Snowis the Song of Fire and Ice. It really takes some of the wind out of man’s sails when, after 20 years of build-up, a Reddit lurker susses out your big secret. Yeah, you guys truly do have the whole thing basically outlined, which is more than I can say for myself.

So, go find those tickets. Send me your outlines. And don’t even think about complaining. I’m happy to release a 20-page Winds of Winter that will make the Red Wedding look like a tea party.

Tyrion will be the first to fall.

-GRRM

:ohhh::francis::to:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
i don't think sansa will kill LF, I think quite the opposite, LF will be the cause of her death. that look he gave her when jon got that nod as KOTN, she not only played him romantically but just fukked up his move in the north. dude still has an alliance with cersei who is queen right now. LF is gonna cause some more pain for the starks before he finally bows out

He just helped the person Cersi believes was responsible for Joffreys death. I doubt they are cool. LF definitely scheming. And be definetely knows Jon true orgins

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
the sparrow dying :blessed:[been WAITING for him to die]
the young bytchass fakkitass fuccboi who got vaporized trying to stop the fire :blessed:
the old cac getting stabbed up by kids :blessed: [sick fukk probably smashed kids :holystankmayne:]
that nun c*nt getting raped by gregor :blessed:[not condoning rape, i just hated that bytch and was glad to see her get punished]
cersei colder than the whole north :phewmayne:'what? you're not going to die today':phewmayne: 'you're not going to die for quite a while :shaq:'
this is your god now' damn cersei :dwillhuh:

bytchass useless sack of shyt tommen :mjlol: you the damn king. you can have any piece of p*ssy on the damn globe and you kill yoself over the first thang that took your virginity :mjlol:
bronn always spitting real talk :wow: lowkey one of my favourite characters 'not blonde enough?':russ::umad:
that old frey motherfukker getting sonned by jamie :lolbron:
fukking arrogant prick with the magnifying glass in the library :pacspit: i hope he dies :pacspit:
swagless supersimp samwell still got no authority:snoop: respeck for being loyal to jon though :ehh:
for a second as supersimp was walking through the library i thought he was gonna get iced :lupe:
but then the camera showed the books:whew:
all that knowledge:whew:
i thought of the library of alexandria :to:
sir davos unleashing that righteousness:cryingsalutemayne:
but that red ho might be needed in the future :blackplatomayne:
sansa keeping CRUCIAL information from jon :fohmayne:
the old tyrell bytch sonning the young dorne hoes :umad:
Martells, Tyrells, the dikkless bald breh linkin up :banderas:
'fire and blood' :banderas:that's all he said:banderas:
dany's lover jilted as a mofukka :umad::umad::umad:
you ain't going to westeros :usure:
but i love you :sadcam:
my quest for power is better than any pipe :francis:
she called him a mistress :russ:
don't get angry :ufdup:
tyrion the breh pledging :myman:
ARYA fukkING STARK :ohlawd: THEY'RE ALREADY HERE :ohlawd:
die slow you old frey fukk :ohlawd:
Arya all grown now :birdman:
littlefinger rejected :umad:
why benjen ditching bran:whatmayne:
jon's momma :mjcry:
what did she say to ned :Mjomfgmayne:
:dead: at the little mormont girl ethering the grown ass dudes and making them realize the errors of their ways :phewmayne: go kiddo:cryingsalutemayne:
King Jon :blessed:
like i said before, cersei cold
the ship scene.. :feedme::wow::takedat::blessed:
greyjoys
unsullied
dothraki
dragons
i can't wait another year :mindblown::damn::dahell::noah::to::ohlawd:

sorry for the stupidly long post brehs but this episode got me like
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
So why is that witch lady so drawn to Jon? She outchea being magnetically pulled to Barathians.

Bro it's not anything to argue. Everyone knows this. It's been foreshadowed in the show for the past 5 years.

Lyanna dated Rhaegar, Robert Baratheon didn't know. That's why she said he would kill the baby. She slept with his worse enemy.

Why would he kill his own baby with the woman he loved.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Yeah but those aren't the two heroes. 'Murica ain't gonna feel right about Jon & Kaleesi marrying on some lonesome dove shyt.

Jon is a Barathian.
Robert is so stuck on Lyana because she was so wild and he wanted to be the one to tame dat ass. Hes stuck on her because shes the one that got away. Hes stuck on her because she choose a soft harp playing pretty boy targ over his tough macho self. Lyanna aint want him because he's a manwhore and she knew he wouldn't be loyal. Jon is Ice and Fire. Stark and Targ. Robert had to settle for Cersi.