Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
No big deal. Lannisters 3peat as holders of the Iron Throne. Can any of you dusty houses claim three straight monarchs? :mjlol:
fukk the throne.

tumblr_np9w3l3BSp1qbyfhao5_500.gif

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Robert in the catacombs visiting the dead Ned sister. Professing love. Jon ain't no damn toe head blonde. Plus he gonna smang Kaleesi at the end of the day and rule.

Also,

YOU BLOCKED
Blonde hair is recessive. Dont let the Cersi's kids fool you. That's how we know that they are incest kids and not Robert's.

Plus Robert was friendzoned by Lyana.

Daps
See I didn't interpret it like that. Maybe I'm wrong... but I thought of it like this...
They have a room full of 1,000 or so faces. And whoever takes one must replace it with another. Like sorriority sisters sharing a closet of clothes or something.
But to get into the sorority you gotta buy a piece of clothing for to add to the communal closet, or in GoT terms you gotta bring us a face/kill someone.

So, when Arya didn't kill the lady she was supposed to to pay her entrance fee, they decided she forfeited her deposit and sent that bytch who didn't like her to collect her face to make up the difference.

I think the reason the OG no-faced Duncan McCloud looking dude let Arya go is not cause she killed her assassin, but instead because she used her assassin's face as payment to settle her debt to their club. I think if she had just killed her and tried to run she'd still have faceless ppl coming after her... but as of now, the many-faced god wanted a face and he got a face.

So she is clear with him.

Makes sense. Maybe I just missed it or maybe they didn't do a good job explaining this.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
So basically this simp nikka Robert Baratheon started a war over Lyanna who DID love Rhaegar and she gave birth to John??? Good fukkin grief man.

Since I rock with the Snowman ......are we now #Targstarkset????

#TARGSTARKSET !!! GET EM JOHN!!!

Young-Jeezy-Snowman-Logo-psd86501.png
no :ufdup:

his mother is a stark, he was raised a stark, he just took back the home of the starks, and he is the stark (bastatrd) king of the north...#Snowman

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Blonde hair is recessive. Dont let the Cersi's kids fool you. That's how we know that they are incest kids and not Robert's.

Plus Robert was friendzoned by Lyana.

Robert touched that. You think the show is gonna allow some incest union at thr end of the day?

Jon & Kaleesi sitting in a tree...