Season 3
Season 2
Season 1
Season 6
Season 5

DPG

Banned
Daps
I've seen that quote before, but how can he say that's a one time magical event with Dany when we've seen her immunity to fire on three different occasions? And we've seen her high heat tolerance on at least two other occasions?:wtf:

The quote did continue with this: "The Targaryans can tolerate a bit more heat than most ordinary people, they like really hot baths and things like that, but that doesn't mean they're totally immune to fire, no."

Targaryens simply have a high tolerance for heat, just as the Starks do for cold.

I can only remember two occasions right now; the dragons and burning the Dothraki khalasars. The second could also be explained as blood magic.

Last edited:

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
He should be with his grandfather his brother his sister.

Burn him and bury his ashes where the Sept once stood.
:gladbron:

I love Cersei after this that bytch reckless but I like it when I seen her decked in Black I knew she was gonna catch bodies.

Speaking of Bodies. AssasianArya Byke. Weasel Soup Weasel Pie.
Melisandre riding South. Check. We might see Gendry again.

Cersei vs. Dany Ft. Tyrion :wow::wow:

Tyrion already cool with King TargStark and been to the wall.
:wow:

The King in The North Confirmed Stark and Taragreyen.

King Jon - Queen Dany.

A Song Of Fire & Ice.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
No Robert and Ned started the Rebellion when Aerys demanded their heads.

And we don't know that Lyanna loved Rhaegar at the time she was taken. We just know he took her and she gave birth to a son. Lyanna was only like 13 or 14 at the time and Rhaegar was a grown man with a wife and children.

They were in love. Multiple people have mentioned it, including Jon Connington in the books and Oberyn Martell in the show.

Lyanna was older than 13/14 as well. She was around 16 or 17, possibly 18. I'm expecting S7 to include a flashback to the tourney at Harrenhel, specifically the Knight Of The Laughing Tree.

Lyanna was likely the mystery knight who defended Howland Reed. King Aerys sent Rhaegar to find the knight and reveal "his" identity. The story is that Rhaegar only found the knight's shield, but I'd bet that he found Lyanna. He likely gave her the crown of flowers in part due to their encounter.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
They were in love. Multiple people have mentioned it, including Jon Connington in the books and Oberyn Martell in the show.

Lyanna was older than 13/14 as well. She was around 16 or 17, possibly 18. I'm expecting S7 to include a flashback to the tourney at Harrenhel, specifically the Knight Of The Laughing Tree.

Lyanna was likely the mystery knight who defended Howland Reed. King Aerys sent Rhaegar to find the knight and reveal "his" identity. The story is that Rhaegar only found the knight's shield, but I'd bet that he found Lyanna. He likely gave her the crown of flowers in part due to their encounter.
Is the Laughing Tree a weirwood? :lupe:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Not afraid to admit a damn tear fell from my eye the last few minutes of this. Too much too handle seeing Jon confirmed as King, Ayra killing Frey and Khaleesi on water. This gonna be a horrible wait for next season:mjcry:

Only time I felt my eyes watering up on GoT is when Greyworm was looking at the translators titties in the river...
Can't imagine what it would be like to see that and have no dikk.
:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

That look on dude's face is some of the best acting I ever seen. Thats exactly the look you'd look like have a bad bytch wash her titties in front of you and you got no dikk.
:wow:Its a mix of hurt and sad and angry and yet still appreciative of the sight.

th