Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I've seen that quote before, but how can he say that's a one time magical event with Dany when we've seen her immunity to fire on three different occasions? And we've seen her high heat tolerance on at least two other occasions?:wtf:
I think that quote is referring strictly to the book where Dany survived fire one time and one time only. The show went in a different direction with it. I think the quote was also before this season aired as well.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
There were Dornish ships in Dany's fleet.
I am hoping she heads to the Iron Isles first to jack Euron's ships and deliver on her promise to Yara and Theon but it wouldn't surprise me if she was just heading straight to King's Landing.

Nah no more detours. She said she'll help take it back after she takes kingslanding. I think she's gonna attack Casterly Rock first, that's what Daario's plan was so Dany might take heed of that advice. What will piss me off is Euron already having 1000 ships at his disposal to dwindle the number of Dany's forces before she gets there :beli:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Not with her 60 something men
R431PyK.png

:birdman:
Put some Respekt on Bear Island breh.
So far we have only seen 2 ppl from Bear Island and both are 100% ride or die.

Lady Mormont who is a young OG at like 10 years old... and Jorah Mormont aka the Andel... who is about to be repping BearSet made out of stone :blessed:
all crazy in the head cause his brain is gonna be filled with rocks :dead:

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
There were Dornish ships in Dany's fleet.
I am hoping she heads to the Iron Isles first to jack Euron's ships and deliver on her promise to Yara and Theon but it wouldn't surprise me if she was just heading straight to King's Landing.
Iron Islands is a far ass trip from where they are/were. If it was me, I'd go straight for Kings Landing and the Lannisters throat. They have no one. Should be an easy W.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I

Samwell Tarly is dope and I hereby claim him as #Starkset since none of you want him anyway:salute:
these the types of free agency pickups that win you your fantasy championship :wow:

i never got the samwell hate either, he's a loyal friend, a bit of comedy, and one of the few good guys. i don't need him to ever have 10+ mins of episode again, but he's a good secondary/tertiary character

Last edited:

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
What great battles had he won to that point?

Tyson was already certified when he fought Buster, so unless Rhaegar had a nice wrap sheet before Robert fukked him up ... Im not seeing the analogy

Folks is crazy Rhaegar won one little lancing tournament but some how that puts him ahead of a prime Robert :francis:

The same Robert that left his ass face down in the Trident with a hole in his chest :mjlol:

Rhaegar is a perfect example of if you ain't built for this life stay in your lane :pachaha:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

PPL KEEP SAYING CERSEI BURNT HER BRIDGES,
HAS NO ALLIES, ETC.

SHE HAD NO CHOICE ONCE TOMMEN SOLD HER OUT
WITH THE TRAIL BY COMBAT shyt.

SHE WAS GONNA BE FOUND GUILTY
AND HUNG OR BEHEADED.

SO WTF DID YALL EXPECT HER TO DO?
I REALLY NEED ONE OF YALL TO ANSWER THAT.

Pretty sure a sword that was heated to a million degrees would fukk Dany up if pressed against her skin. She seems immune only to literal fire. I see no reason to think otherwise.

IN SEASON 1
SHE PUT THAT DRAGON EGG ON THOSE HOT COALS
THEN PICKED IT UP.
HER ASSISTANT RAN IN AND TOOK IT FROM HER
AFRAID SHE WOULD BURN.
BUT THE ASSISTANT GOT BURNED
AND KHALEESI DIDNT HAVE A MARK
ON HER HANDS...

BASICALLY LETTING US KNOW SHE WAS THE CHOSEN ONE
AND NOT HER BROTHER.
(SHORTLY AFTER HE WAS BURNED WITH THE GOLD)

SHE ALSO PUT HER HAND ON THAT BIG ASS POT OF FIRE A FEW EPISODES AGO.

ITS LIKE HALF OF YOU DUDES DONT WATCH THE SHOW.

SHE CANT BURN.

When you see the promo shots when they dropped season 1 they had Jon, Dany, Tyrion, Jamie and Cercei you know there was some significance.

And what do you know. They are still major players in the show.

got-game-of-thrones-29841331-500-500.png

THE LAST LIVING TARGARYENS AND LANNISTERS.

:devil:
:evil:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Pretty sure a sword that was heated to a million degrees would fukk Dany up if pressed against her skin. She seems immune only to literal fire. I see no reason to think otherwise.

Not true.

Season 1 Episode 1 showed she was immune to anything hot when she took a scorching bath.