Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
STARKSET WE fukkING DID IT! :dj2:

Been wanting that bytch ass motherfukker Walder Frey killed for a God damn minute now. Had high hopes that Arya would get there and murk his ass, and we got it :blessed: (watch party said that was impossible time wise when I did my pre-prediction. Little did they know about the Tesla Ludicrous mode on them horses :umad:)

Snowman my dude but not liking this King in the North title. Seems like a bad omen now. Watch your 6, breh :sadcam: Glad he had his moment though. Stark4Life.

Either way this is finally about to get popping. Something just feels off with Dany's squad. Could walk in with a 3rd of that and still take over KL with relative ease. shyt is looking like the first time you tried roster edits as a kid in NBA 2K/Live and put all the Superstars on your home team. Thinking something will give via a traditional GRRM surprise swerve that will deplete the force ie: Whitewalkers with the anti-aircraft kill on Rhaegal or Viserio (or both) and turning them into Walkerset Dragons :damn:

Whole EP was piffery on a trillion. Miguel Sapochnik needs to just direct the majority of the final 13 episodes at this rate. Each segment was powerful. Can't believe it's over now; will be one long year. :to:

Shoutout to all the sets in here for bringing the heat all season. Thread was constantly filled with hilarity. :laff:

Daps
So Clyburn's 'rumor' that he confirmed was that there was a ton of wildfire underneath the Sept of Baelor? Tyrion told Dany that Jamie told him that the Mad King put it there.

Why wouldn't Tyrion have used this wildfire at Blackwater???

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Lancel following the kid wasn't the plan. They didn't need him to follow the kid to ignite the fire. Lancel just came close to thwarting it.
I guess that makes sense. but him getting stabbed in such a way that he was able to drag himself to those candles just a moment too late is also kinda contrived. I guess they needed some way to show us what was about to happen :yeshrug:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Something tells me the people are gonna rally around Jon and he'll jack Dany's whole movement. Like, "Oh, that's your kingdom?" :dame:

Given the direction the show is taking I think the entire system of kingslanding is gonna change from a patriarchy to a matriarchy.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Yea, but there's more than just secrets.... There's a room full of faces, and apparently Arya took one or more. When she did that to kill Mery Trant, they made it seem like it was a huge no no. But apparently they let her walk out with backpack full of faces. I think that needs more explanation.

See I didn't interpret it like that. Maybe I'm wrong... but I thought of it like this...
They have a room full of 1,000 or so faces. And whoever takes one must replace it with another. Like sorriority sisters sharing a closet of clothes or something.
But to get into the sorority you gotta buy a piece of clothing for to add to the communal closet, or in GoT terms you gotta bring us a face/kill someone.

So, when Arya didn't kill the lady she was supposed to to pay her entrance fee, they decided she forfeited her deposit and sent that bytch who didn't like her to collect her face to make up the difference.

I think the reason the OG no-faced Duncan McCloud looking dude let Arya go is not cause she killed her assassin, but instead because she used her assassin's face as payment to settle her debt to their club. I think if she had just killed her and tried to run she'd still have faceless ppl coming after her... but as of now, the many-faced god wanted a face and he got a face.

So she is clear with him.

And I don't think she stole that face from the hall of faces, I think she snagged that along the way.
Remember they had her cleaning and preparing faces for months... so she understands the process of how to snatch a bytch face and wear it from start to finish.

Last edited:
Daps
To quote GRRM, "No, no Targaryans are immune to fire. The thing with Dany and the dragons, that was just a one-time magical event, very special and unique".

But I guess the show might be taking a different approach with her character...

They also burned Aemon.

I've seen that quote before, but how can he say that's a one time magical event with Dany when we've seen her immunity to fire on three different occasions? And we've seen her high heat tolerance on at least two other occasions?:wtf:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Good question. Strategically speaking, it wouldn't make sense to have all your forces south in Dorne if you plan on attacking. She could just land right at King's landing's doorstep and have the Tyrells come from the West and Martells come from the South. Or she could land a little bit more North and try to drum up some more support in the Vale and Riverlands. Then again if she isn't attacking and just wanted to land safely, Dorne would make sense.
There were Dornish ships in Dany's fleet.
I am hoping she heads to the Iron Isles first to jack Euron's ships and deliver on her promise to Yara and Theon but it wouldn't surprise me if she was just heading straight to King's Landing.