Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In addition to her huge army and dragons, Dany has some strong ties to the new leadership in the North. Tyrion and Jon are cool with each other and Jorah is a Mormont. I'm wondering if those ties are enough to build an alliance though. If I'm Dany I wipe the Starks off the face off the earth for the role they played in the rebellion.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I thought it was because of Ghost. Is there more to it?
Yea I'm not sure why they called him that...Obviously they don't know he's Rhaegars son yet so it can't be in reference to him being half Targaryan...

The only apparent reference I can think of is ghost but I'm not sure about that either...

Did anyone else have a white direwolf?

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Cersei has no more plays in her deck. I think there's more wildfire laying around the city and she could maybe use that to her advantage but as it is all she has is the mountain and an army at her disposal. She has no friends, no allies and I think Jamie will ditch her ( if he doesn't then his character is permanently fukked)
Jamie will turn heel when he finds out that she caused their sons suicide, burned his body and scattered his ashes without giving two fukks.

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

J-Nice

Supporter
Daps
Can anyone explain how Arya is able to use the power of the many face God without giving up herself to follow him?

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:banderas: @ Jon's reaction when the inevitable Dragon scene happens.

Breh gonna be like :dahell: :wtf: :dwillhuh: when they give that dude a ride and let him fukk shyt up.

Or the amount of fukkery that would ensue if Dani's army sees that he's immune to fire as well

:dead:

:whoo:

I'm thinking they don't even meet....

Dany will be at Casterly Rock/King's Landing fighting Cersei and Jon will be in the north fighting white walkers.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Why doesnt Meera just wheelbarrow Bran?
wheelbarrow-w-o-wheel.jpg
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::dead::dead::deadrose:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
#Targset is happy to welcome Jon targaryen to the squad

we got the unsullied, dothraki, tyrells, sand snakes, dragons, and now Jon targ

@Jax @Silkk @42 Monks

Targset stand up
:salute:
WE COMING! Regular Season over, It's the playoffs now lil boys.
JON TARGARYEN plus Queen C! It's on like donkey kong!!
Send Melli Mel our way :shaq:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Episode was an 8 or 9 out of 10 for me. I think some of the deaths could have occurred perhaps in earlier episodes. I'm not a big fan of just backloading all of them towards the end just to make a "Good finale". I'm glad the story has progressed forward so we can finally have what all this build up was for. I wish we didn't have so much spoilers leaked earlier in the season. Even though I never checked for them people would drop them in discussion boards vaguely or allude to them. It took away some of the effect for me like knowing Cerise had the launch codes for the medieval hiroshima.

J-Nice

Supporter
Daps
Why wouldn't she be able to use those skills?

According to the faith, she has to leave her life and identity behind to follow the many face God in order to use the abilities. The last time she slipped up, she was turned blind.