Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Spence

Superstar
Daps
According to the faith, she has to leave her life and identity behind to follow the many face God in order to use the abilities. The last time she slipped up, she was turned blind.
That was only because Jaqen Hgar cause it to happen saying a price had to be paid. He obviously is down for Aryas cause since he let her walk out of the temple.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
According to the faith, she has to leave her life and identity behind to follow the many face God in order to use the abilities. The last time she slipped up, she was turned blind.

In the books she dreams of being Nymara. Also in the Riverland there are reports of a giant Direwolf leading a pack of wild wolves who fukk with the Lanisters.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
tumblr_nl062rxPvZ1sh566ao1_1280.png

FIRE AND BLOOD
bG7VruI.png

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Man, low key Sam has come a long way. I was just watching season 1 this week. To see Sam go from when he first showed up to the wall, to rolling into that library hair slicked back was pretty dope. :ehh:

I am guessing Sam will be reading up on white walkers quick fast.
Don't forget that he just took his family's sword Hartsbane...made of Valyrian steel :ehh:.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
That was only because Jaqen Hgar cause it to happen saying a price had to be paid. He obviously is down for Aryas cause since he let her walk out of the temple.
Maybe the rules don't apply to her I guess. But according to the faith she had to throw her identity and sense of self in the bushes to become no one.

Maybe Jaqen Hgar is the many face God.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
That dumb bytch cersei has no one now :laff:

Cersei has no more plays in her deck. I think there's more wildfire laying around the city and she could maybe use that to her advantage but as it is all she has is the mountain and an army at her disposal. She has no friends, no allies and I think Jamie will ditch her ( if he doesn't then his character is permanently fukked)

She also has the necromancer/darkmaegester and varus' flock of little birds.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Cercei is queen again :mjlol:

This might be the shortest reign ever. Blow up half the city and piss off everyone on the planet brehs. Get a W off a technicality because your son offed himself brehs. L'ister set about to get acquainted with the bushes brehs :russ:
Thus why i say The Lannister brain trust is gone with Tywin dead and Tiryon gone . The few Lanisters left (Jamie and Cersei) act too much on emotions with little logical thinking. Ive been saying this all season

Cersei does not know she'll needs some of the wildfire to fight off Danaerys and her troops and dragons. It looks like she wasted all the wildfire blowing up 8 city blocks just to rid of the sparrow when she could have just killed the leaders and let Jamie and his troops hunt down the remaining monks

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I'm guessing at some point next season Dany is gonna try to fight Jon with her dragons or something and then her dragons are gonna react to Jon and fukkery will ensue