Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
d64b44d9ed1c1e1918434dcd0cf552a6.jpg

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I have closed captioning on on this show so I don't miss shyt like this.

She said Robert. It was written right on the screen.
I thought I was the only one who did this.
Not afraid to admit a damn tear fell from my eye the last few minutes of this. Too much too handle seeing Jon confirmed as King, Ayra killing Frey and Khaleesi on water. This gonna be a horrible wait for next season:mjcry:
I'm saying it was a sensory overload fam it was waaaay too much for a niggga gotdamn.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Rheagar .... who got the beats from Robert in hand to hand? :jbhmm:

yeah, just like mike was a better bet than Buster Douglas. Rhaegar was super-trained and capable, but his handlers always said he wasn't a KILLER like that...and dude would rather play the lute than fight wars.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah, just like mike was a better bet than Buster Douglas. Rhaegar was super-trained and capable, but his handlers always said he wasn't a KILLER like that...and dude would rather play the lute than fight wars.

Well, then why include him on that list over Robert?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
That episode was damn near perfect. The only thing I didn't like was Maergery getting killed but even that sets up Lady Oleanna teaming up with Ellaria and Varys. Lady O clowning them annoying ass Sand Snakes was funny though.

Who else though Lady Mormont was giving Jon the same look Tormund was shooting Brienne earlier in the season? And the way she read all of them grown ass men in that room basically calling them all pussies was hilarious.

And I was imagining the diehard book reading fans sitting there with the gas face watching the Jon Snow lineage theory get revealed to them on the show.

Arya is a stone cold killer now which I wasn't expecting. I figured she'd be down with getting revenge but chopping Frey's dumbass sons up and making pie out of them was some next level serial killer type shyt. Still enjoyed watching her murder Old Man Frey. I wonder who her next target is going to be?

How Benjen gonna just drop Bran's big ass off at the door to The Wall and then take the horse? He know damn well Bran is too heavy for that little girl to be dragging through the snow.

Dany kicking bootleg Daario to the curb with no regrets was one of the best parts of the episode. I am cool with never seeing that dude ever again. And now that she is on the move King's Landing is hers. I mean as busted as King's landing is under Queen Cersei's rule I think Dany could take the Iron Throne without her dragons. She should be the new queen just in time for the White walkers to break through The Wall.
Great post overall but :mjlol: @ the bold.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Those dothraki gon fuk shyt up. As soon as the war is over she won't be able to control them horny mofos
They gotta cross the poison water first.

The people of Kings Landing are a little too receptive towards Cersei though aren't they? Weren't they celebrating the marriage between throne and faith only a few weeks back?

Shouldn't she be the prime suspect in this huge act of terrorism? The main church is fukkin destroyed along with the queen and the high council... and no one cares? They're just gonna blindly pledge allegiance to Cersei now?

I know... nitpicking. Great, GREAT episode.

I thought the exact same thing. I'm like..."They DO know she's behind this, right?" It's not like wildfire is available at the corner store!

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
3. I was convinced that at some point (it may still happen) the show will turn Daenerys into a villain. But right now, you pretty much have to root for her. She's got everything she wanted and seems ready to take the Iron Throne. What is going to set her back now?
Tyrion already warned Dany about her ambitions sounding like those of her father's in relation to her taking back Slaver's Bay from the Nobles. He basically reeled her in to prevent her from developing that hereditary lust for killing with abandon. Based on how strategic that whole scene went last week it is apparent that Tyrion has great influence on her actions, which is a good thing. On top of that she just named him as her Hand and you can clearly see that the respect for one another is mutual.

If anything happens to Tyrion or if any line is drawn that neither of them can yield to then I can see Dany eventually going off track. As of right now though its highly unlikely.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because he was considered a better fighter in-universe.

No one is going to sit here and rate Buster the better fighter than Prime Mike Tyson :comeon:

What great battles had he won to that point?

Tyson was already certified when he fought Buster, so unless Rhaegar had a nice wrap sheet before Robert fukked him up ... Im not seeing the analogy