Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Hey European ppl... what is the name for the type of of queen Danyrys and Cersi are?

What I mean is... the Queen Mother is the mother of the reigning king. The Queen Regent is the wife of the current king. Etc.

But... When there is no king at all but there is a woman that assumes the throne, what is their Queen's title?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Why doesnt Meera just wheelbarrow Bran?
wheelbarrow-w-o-wheel.jpg

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Whats Varys play?
I guess that the "secret mission" he and Tyrion spoke of off screen a few weeks ago was in relation to him going to Dorne to petition for support from the Martells and Olenna Tyrell, (remember that time in this show is not concurrent with how each scene is depicted). It seems that with the Lannisters already being hated by the Martells for the death of Oberyn (doesn't matter if it was a Trial by Combat) and Tyin ordering the Mountin to kill and rape his sister Elia and her kill her baby, they are eager for blood. As for the Tyrells, they obviously are going to want blood for Cersei killing Loras, Margerey & Mace.

So now you have Dorne; Highgarden ;the Unsullied; the Second Sons; the Dothraki, the Ironborn (and soon to be the Iron Islands if Yara gets the Salt Throne); 1000+ ships AND three big ass loyal dragons coming for that ass. I think its only going to get worse for Cersei.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: @ the bolded.

The first point was made clear as day. (her name is Lyanna btw) :pachaha:

The second makes no sense given that Sansa had the opportunity to lead the north and she shunned Littlefinger.

:dahell: were you watching breh?

Thanks for correcting me on Lyanna. Thought I heard Fiona.

Sansa only shunned little finger because she assumed that she would be the one leading the north and not Jon. she didn't see the lil Mormont girl convince the rest of the Lord's to follow Jon and proclaim him King. She thought Jon was gonna be behind her and support her claim. But as you obviously saw, he didn't do shyt but look surprised while little finger giving her the :mjpls:and she giving him the :beli:.

Are u retarded or slow? They just confirmed that jon is half targ and u sitting here talking about "theres a chance hes half stark and half targ"

:mindblown:

Why do some of you even bother waking up in the morning..
nikka shut the fukk up it ain't even that serious:why:

That could be the mad King's baby or a Baratheon. shyt ain't set in stone.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
The people of Kings Landing are a little too receptive towards Cersei though aren't they? Weren't they celebrating the marriage between throne and faith only a few weeks back?

Shouldn't she be the prime suspect in this huge act of terrorism? The main church is fukkin destroyed along with the queen and the high council... and no one cares? They're just gonna blindly pledge allegiance to Cersei now?

I know... nitpicking. Great, GREAT episode.

It's not a nitpick. Her actions should have huge consequences. Maybe not immediately since all of the court was destroyed, so the power vacuum was big enough for her to step in. But the city should be fully in revolution mode now. If it's not addressed in episode 1 of season 7 then:camby:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
here is my question tho...how did that old lady survive the wildfire explosion? Am i bugging?
She wasn't there....a few episodes ago...right after Tommen declared his allegiance to the Faith, Margerey told her to leave King's Landing immediately...she did it in a fashion letting Olenna know that she had a plan...so Olenna trusted her knowing that she wasn't indoctrinated like Tommen and left.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Cersei has no more plays in her deck. I think there's more wildfire laying around the city and she could maybe use that to her advantage but as it is all she has is the mountain and an army at her disposal. She has no friends, no allies and I think Jamie will ditch her ( if he doesn't then his character is permanently fukked)

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I guess that the "secret mission" he and Tyrion spoke of off screen a few weeks ago was in relation to him going to Dorne to petition for support from the Martells and Olenna Tyrell, (remember that time in this show is not concurrent with how each scene is depicted). It seems that with the Lannisters already being hated by the Martells for the death of Oberyn (doesn't matter if it was a Trial by Combat) and Tyin ordering the Mountin to kill and rape his sister Elia and her kill her baby, they are eager for blood. As for the Tyrells, they obviously are going to want blood for Cersei killing Loras, Margerey & Mace.

So now you have Dorne; Highgarden ;the Unsullied; the Second Sons; the Dothraki, the Ironborn (and soon to be the Iron Islands if Yara gets the Salt Throne); 1000+ ships AND three big ass loyal dragons coming for that ass. I think its only going to get worse for Cersei.

She still has the Mountain to fight the dragons lol. :lolbron:

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
She wasn't there....a few episodes ago...right after Tommen declared his allegiance to the Faith, Margerey told her to leave King's Landing immediately...she did it in a fashion letting Olenna know that she had a plan...so Olenna trusted her knowing that she wasn't indoctrinated like Tommen and left.
I clearly remember that now too, I was bugging when I made that post

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
It's not a nitpick. Her actions should have huge consequences. Maybe not immediately since all of the court was destroyed, so the power vacuum was big enough for her to step in. But the city should be fully in revolution mode now. If it's not addressed in episode 1 of season 7 then:camby:

Also you'd be scared shytless if you were in D.C. and all of a sudden the mother of the president blew up congress, the first lady, the VP and most of the cabinet and caused the President to commit dat and then sat up in the Oval Office with NO issues.