Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
According to the faith, she has to leave her life and identity behind to follow the many face God in order to use the abilities. The last time she slipped up, she was turned blind.

Maybe she snuck under the radar. :manny: The Many Faced God still has his plate full with Rick Ross.

People steal identities everyday B

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm guessing at some point next season Dany is gonna try to fight Jon with her dragons or something and then her dragons are gonna react to Jon and fukkery will ensue

or they blast fire on Jon and it doesnt affect him :wow:

:banderas: @ Jon's reaction when the inevitable Dragon scene happens.

Breh gonna be like :dahell: :wtf: :dwillhuh: when they give that dude a ride and let him fukk shyt up.

Or the amount of fukkery that would ensue if Dani's army sees that he's immune to fire as well

:dead:

:whoo:

Oh it's gonna be LIT

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I'm guessing at some point next season Dany is gonna try to fight Jon with her dragons or something and then her dragons are gonna react to Jon and fukkery will ensue
Doubt they fight but there will be a fire test though as proof Jon is infact Rhaegars son...

Only one way to prove he's of Targaryan blood...Burn him...

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
may have been brought up, but being that this is a song of ice & fire...there is one person who has both, i'm starting to backtrack on my feelings of jon & dany hooking up. i'm moreso rolling with jon as the solo winner/savior/whatever the hell
I THINK the story has to do with the major weapons that can destroy humanity the others and dragons.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That would actually be kinda cheesy. There is really no reason for them to fight each other. Jon doesn't want to rule the 7 kingdoms

they are going to have to find a way to show Jon is immune to fire

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Hey European ppl... what is the name for the type of of queen Danyrys and Cersi are?

What I mean is... the Queen Mother is the mother of the reigning king. The Queen Regent is the wife of the current king. Etc.

But... When there is no king at all but there is a woman that assumes the throne, what is their Queen's title?

Queen regnant - a queen in her own right (like Dany and Cersei)
Queen regent - a queen who is temporarily ruling in a child's place. (Like if an adult was ruling in Lady Mormont's place until she came of age)
Queen consort - the wife of a king

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That would actually be kinda cheesy. There is really no reason for them to fight each other. Jon doesn't want to rule the 7 kingdoms
It would also be cheesy for them to just reveal that and it having no impact on things going forward though...

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Queen regnant - a queen in her own right
Queen consort - the wife of a king

Oh.
Thats what I was missing. Consort. Thx. :salute:

tumblr_nl062rxPvZ1sh566ao1_1280.png

FIRE AND BLOOD
bG7VruI.png

game-of-thrones-memes-607-12.jpg
:umad:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I THINK the story has to do with the major weapons that can destroy humanity the others and dragons.
i guess...but again, there is a man with ice & fire who wants to save humanity while both those forces want to crush it...i'm gonna enjoy the ride because i have no clue where we're going, but i'm questioning a jon/dany alliance.