Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
This.

And Lyanna was promised to Robert but they were not wed. Rhaegar at the time was plotting a power move. This is why he was at Dragonstone, because he couldn't stay at Kings Landing because the Mad King felt threatened by his existence at that point since the smallfolk loved him and the other house's respected him.

Realistically speaking, this is all Robert Baratheon's fault. Ned was just along for the ride because it was his sister and Robert was his mans and them.

Ned didn't realize that Lyanna was'nt abducted until she was on her deathbed and he saw Jon...but by then it was a Slim Charles type situation where "If it's a lie, we fight on that lie"
Ned had to ride regardless, his father and brother got killed by the King....the North wouldn't respect him if he bowed down.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Another thing:

• Im not sure i like Jon exiling the red-woman. He should have kept her close. Sometimes a deal with the devil is necessary. Fukkin merge if you have to. Doing the right thing isnt always the best option. That's what got Ned killes. + Jon said it himself "i tried to do the right thing and got murdered." Davos' emotional ass needs to slow his role.

What you have to consider is that she was likely not gonna be all that useful to Jon, especially given her methods. That was the point of the discussion. She was all in Stannis's ear telling him what to do, making him fukk her old ass for shadow babies and sacrificing people down to his only child for power. Since Jon isn't gonna co-sign any of that then her usefulness draws down to her visions which could end up being wrong or just non-existant as was shown when he tried asking her for advice for the war and she couldn't come up with anything lol she's lived her purpose here. What he did was fair although killing her might've been more interesting and made his sword the Lightbringer :lolbron:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
No Robert and Ned started the Rebellion when Aerys demanded their heads.

And we don't know that Lyanna loved Rhaegar at the time she was taken. We just know he took her and she gave birth to a son. Lyanna was only like 13 or 14 at the time and Rhaegar was a grown man with a wife and children.

She did love rhaegar, he rode past his wife and gave lyanna a bouquet of blue winter roses (her favorite) after winning a tournament at harrenhal,she cried when she heard him play his harp, she didnt love robert, and her being a free spirit aka "wild wolf" boded well with rhaegars poetic melo-dramatic persona...he wasnt a evil dude and im sure the show is gonna delve more into his personality and his intentions during his fathers reign but yea all the signs point to both of them being in love with each other

D&D fukked with us on the Tower of Joy scene. Where the hell is Jon's dad?
Ned traveled to tower of joy AFTER the war was done, rhaeger was already laid out across the trident with a big ass warhammer imprint caved into his fukking chest :damn:

That was like neds last mission, after that he drops off arthurs daynes valyrian sword "dawn" back to starfall (daynes family home) and then travels back to winterfell with jon where he buries his head in the snow for 17 years

I just realized Arya smiled at Jamie cuz she was like "You next, nikka :ufdup:"

Yo i didnt even put 2 n 2 together until you mentioned it :mindblown: arya was already chillen in the cut waiting for that frey pie to come out the oven

I'm gonna hate to see Jaimie take that "L" when the day comes. He's a killer and a sister fukker, but he's an alright guy and tragic anti-hero/villain. Everytime he does the right thing, he get shytted on for it. I understand being misunderstood.

Im #targset all day but jamie has and always will be my favorite character, i think his character is even better in the books but show jamie is still a great character

Before clicking this thread I had no clue Jon Snow was a fukking Targareyan. Thanks book fags.

Did you not watch the episode? Lyanna gave birth to rhaegers baby...thus jon targaryen. Jon is really ned starks and danaerys targaryens nephew, his biological father wouldve been king after the mad king died thus making him a true viable candidate to sit the iron throne...his claim is stronger than danys and im sure that being that targs are known for inbreeding jon and dany gon do THE SEX with each other and become king and queen thus the song of ice and fire....a song about a aunt fukking her nephew :scust:

On a side note thats easily the greatest episode in tv history, it was fukking heart pounding just incredible start to finish

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This episode was just :banderas: the fukkery for next season :banderas:

Wildfire Cersei in all black like NWO hogan sitting on the throne :banderas:

Jamie finna have kinslayer and kingslayer on his resume :banderas:, that's if dorne and what's left of highgarden don't get her first:banderas:

They finally put some #respect on Jon's name:banderas:

Bran is now officially CEO of weirwood.net :banderas:

#Targset bringing D day to westeros :banderas:

Arya serving frey pies :banderas:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Cercei is queen again :mjlol:

This might be the shortest reign ever. Blow up half the city and piss off everyone on the planet brehs. Get a W off a technicality because your son offed himself brehs. L'ister set about to get acquainted with the bushes brehs :russ:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
A little off topic from last night's finale, but was prime Robert Baratheon a fukking beast on the battlefield?

Yes. Great warrior, with the physique of Khal Drogo before he became a drunk and got fat. He won the majority of his battles during the rebellion. I think the only time his army lost was to Randall Tarley, Sam's dad. He smashed Rhaegar in single combat too, literally caving his chest in with a war hammer and knocking the jewels off his armor and the kufi off his head.
:ahh:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Cercei is queen again :mjlol:

This might be the shortest reign ever. Blow up half the city and piss off everyone on the planet brehs. Get a W off a technicality because your son offed himself brehs. L'ister set about to get acquainted with the bushes brehs :russ:

Tywin rolling in his grave

Madness-and-stupidity-Tywin-Lannister-GIF.gif