Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, his whole claim is being Ned Starks son

but by that time the Walkers will be here and Jon is the only one equipped to defeat them outside Dany/Bran (and Sam :leon:)
Lyanna Stark is Jon Snow's mother.
Wouldn't Jon still have a legit claim to the throne on both sides?

His father being Rhaegar Targaryan

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
GCkYsPl.png

:dead:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What gets me is....

The prophecy said Cersei would lose 3 kids.

But in Season 1, Cersei and Robert Baratheon talk about how they had a child that died at birth or something.

(Remember when Cersei asks Robert about Lyanna and he says "why now? You've never asked about her before")

So that's 1 kid.
Joffrey is 2.
Myrcella is 3.
Tommen is 4.

:ld:

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Crazy with everything that happened arya's part is kinda forgotten. She avenged the biggest L that any house took last night :salute:I kinda wish they showed arya killing frey's sons. Its a little hard to believe she would get the drop on all of them, unless she just poisned them:ehh:
A scene of her chopping them up and adding the chopped up parts to the meat pies would've looked :demonic:
She better stay away from the hound next season, i dont think he forgets either :lupe:

Bruh, they fukking love each other. I wouldnt be surprised if they married. They are exactly the same and the hound always had her back. Get off my boy son.

"Your shyt at dying."

If Arya heard that, she would have had a waterfall between her legs.

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
What gets me is....

The prophecy said Cersei would lose 3 kids.

But in Season 1, Cersei and Robert Baratheon talk about how they had a child that died at birth or something.

(Remember when Cersei asks Robert about Lyanna and he says "why now? You've never asked about her before")

So that's 1 kid.
Joffrey is 2.
Myrcella is 3.
Tommen is 4.

:ld:

You are looking too much into it fam. She had 3 kids, the one thst died at birth never lived.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who has a more legit claim to the throne, Jon or Dany? Let's assume that Rhaegar is Jon's dad and that he married Lyanna.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lyanna Stark is Jon Snow's mother.
Wouldn't Jon still have a legit claim to the throne on both sides?

His father being Rhaegar Targaryan

Hes got a legit claim to the iron throne ... but the North? I dunno, I dont think Lyannas name carries weight like Ned Starks name ... and he was a Targaryen

and the only way people find out is if Bran shows up, who would then be the rightful heir to the North?